Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, it's Sunday ...
May all your meatballs fall on the floor, and all your q-tips get wet and dirty by accident.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:all your q-tips get wet and dirty by accident.
Ok, that one made me laugh right out loud. ::lmao::
Where's my vote then, bitch?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Where's my vote then, bitch?

I might have voted for it if you hadn't asked for it. I have plans for my votes today.

You know I deserve the vote. Making you smile, never mind making you "laugh out loud" is a fucking feat of nature when it's a miserable hag we're talking about. Now give me the vote you and I both know I deserve.
86 112
Kiss my fuckin' ass.
Do it, do it on principle. PLUS, you will leave me with some motivation to make you laugh again. I assume you ENJOYED that rare happiness, so unless you are insane, you'd like to experience it again. Stop being stupid on two levels (ignoring principle, denying yourself happiness) and vote for my post.
86 112
No....I'm insane. ::fu::
Sunday is almost over and that means only one this.....Monday.

For all of you - DON'T LIKE MONDAYS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POl4vFp-5os
Frank, I gave you a vote... just to shut you the fuck up!
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Frank, I gave you a vote... just to shut you the fuck up!
Thanks! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Frank, I gave you a vote... just to shut you the fuck up!
he'll bitch and moan and whine and suck his thumb again tomorrow. while clutching his martha stewart pillows between his freshly-shaven legs and genitals.12

jackboots Wrote:
he'll bitch and moan and whine and suck his thumb again tomorrow. while clutching his martha stewart pillows between his freshly-shaven legs and genitals.12
::lmao:: Screw you ...
86 112