Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacifists.....for Opie
We know Opie hates guns. He is a sheep who isn't allowed to think for himself and count on himself to protect himself because the Queen says he can't. If I were there in the land of pussies, I'd pistol-whip the Queen into submission. (Note the 2nd line in my sig.) Senility must have set in early with her.

Now he seems to want to eliminate fighter jets, too. Here's a thought....why don't we just shitcan any and all defenses so we are open to attack from anyone? That's a good idea. So as not to "oh-fend" the sheep who live in other countries.

Maybe we could get Opie a job removing all rocks from both countries, too? While he's at it he can confiscate all knives.

'Course, that would mean we would have to eliminate hospitals, because of all the sharp instruments they have there. And, well, doctors kill more people each year than people who own guns legally, so that would be for the best, too.

Cars. Gotta get rid of cars. Unless we can eliminate booze instead, because we'd have no drunk drivers then.

Opie.....start with the fighter jets. It's quite obvious you would prefer that we all are defenseless and targets for any terrorist, or criminal so yeah....let's get rid of all those pesky mean fighter jets. And knives. And rocks. And sticks. And cars. And doctors. Shit, we might as well lop off the hands of children when they are born because let's face it; a person can kill another with their bare hands.

Then you can go after the Navy boats, too, because those things can really kick some ass!!!!

What should be next? You are the advocate of eliminating any and all weapons of any sort, so at what point does it stop? You do realize, of course, that this means you and your pitiful little piss-ant army must be eliminated as well, right? Or did we eliminate enough of you already? There may not be many of them left.

You, Opie, are a complete and total hypocrite. We applaud our military and you crack stupid and false jokes, but then rage about some ancestor of yours who supposedly served. I'd guess that your ancestors actually hid in a cave somewhere pissing down their own legs. Kinda like the French. You probably do have some French in your bloodline, don't you? Cowardly, spineless and snivelling pussies. That is a genetic flaw that doesn't get bred out. I bet it gets worse. It apparently has with you.
We can't get rid of fighter jets, I'd be out of a job! ::irk::
Ordinary Pervert, as I read through various posts on this site, I come to a realization. You are nothing but a little speck of a man. Filled with nothing but hatred.

Your posts devolved from fun and proper ball busting, to deeply disturbing hatred for a country which you have proven how little you know about.

You are a hypocrite of the worst kind. You spew your pacifism bullshit with every breath, yet the filth that comes out of your mouth reeks with a hatred which is equivalent of that which you claim to despise.

You are here alone.

I haven't noticed anybody standing shoulder to shoulder with you when you rag on my country. For that matter, I haven't noticed anybody agreeing with you on any subject. Your words have never been quoted in a positive light.

Only a person who is truly free could understand the level of patriotism that it takes to voluntarily give whatever it takes to keep that freedom.

I firmly believe that you would sell your children, mother, even your grandmother, just to keep your own chickenshit ass out of a 'mess'.

Quote:I am going to enjoy playing with you plebian.

Do your best. Words coming from a demented shit like you mean nothing to me, nor do they mean anything to anyone else around here. You are a joke and that is pretty much why they (we) keep you around.

Quote:
Quote:
Sinister Wrote:Maybe we could get Opie a job removing all rocks from both countries, too? While he's at it he can confiscate all knives.

'Course, that would mean we would have to eliminate hospitals, because of all the sharp instruments they have there. And, well, doctors kill more people each year than people who own guns legally, so that would be for the best, too.

Cars. Gotta get rid of cars. Unless we can eliminate booze instead, because we'd have no drunk drivers then........

Opie.....start with the fighter jets. It's quite obvious you would prefer that we all are defenseless and targets for any terrorist, or criminal so yeah....let's get rid of all those pesky mean fighter jets. And knives. And rocks. And sticks. And cars. And doctors. Shit, we might as well lop off the hands of children when they are born because let's face it; a person can kill another with their bare hands.

Then you can go after the Navy boats, too, because those things can really kick some ass!!!!

What should be next? You are the advocate of eliminating any and all weapons of any sort, so at what point does it stop? You do realize, of course, that this means you and your pitiful little piss-ant army must be eliminated as well, right? Or did we eliminate enough of you already? There may not be many of them left.

You, Opie, are a complete and total hypocrite. We applaud our military and you crack stupid and false jokes, but then rage about some ancestor of yours who supposedly served. I'd guess that your ancestors actually hid in a cave somewhere pissing down their own legs. Kinda like the French. You probably do have some French in your bloodline, don't you? Cowardly, spineless and snivelling pussies. That is a genetic flaw that doesn't get bred out. I bet it gets worse. It apparently has with you.
brilliant post. POTD in my mind and I voted for it.
What the fuck is your problem OP? I mean really , what the fuck is wrong with you ? What has happened to you that has made you so bitter and hate America so much ?
Fuck I have read your bullshit for a year now [ when I don"t have you on ignore] and I don't think I have ever read anything that you have posted that is not insulting . Unless it was about a fucking movie that is. You post your bullshit nonstop. 900 posts here already , big fucking deal . 900 posts of hatred and sexual innuendos . 900 posts of your anti American verbal diarrhea . 900 posts of nothing but you running off at the head , and saying nothing worthwhile .
You boast of brittians superiority however you have yet to show me anything that britain has to offerthat is superior to freedom . Freedom to live life as we wish . Freedom like that which wehere in America experience everyday .After all you can be many things in life but unless you have freedom you have nothing . Or hasn't you queen told you that yet .
You call us hateful and violent yet every worthless word you utter is filled with hatred. Why don't you step back and take a good look at yourself . Maybe then you will see the real you . A big british taint. You know a taint , that little piece of skin that is 12 pussy and1/2 asshole .
So why don't you just shut the fuck up and keep your opinions of our great country to yourself.no one wants to hear your shit .
After all , who knows , the next time your country is in over their heads and having there asses handed to them it just might be one of us or one of our family members that shows up and bails your sniveling ungrateful asses out again . Then again you may be arrogant enough to think your super ninja skills will save you , your queen and your country .
Do us all a favor and listen to the voices in your head and check out .

And don't waist either of our time by trying to insult me . I for one don't give a rats ass what you say about me . I just consider the source. The opinion of a pussy like you holds no weight in my life . So go ahead and run of at the head if it makes you feel like more of a man . But do know your insults fall on deaf ears .
So FuckOff Asshole .
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Quote:Only a person who is truly free could understand the level of patriotism that it takes to voluntarily give whatever it takes to keep that freedom.
A man who volunteers for the United States military writes a check payable to his country in the amount of "anything up to and including my life".

Sinister Wrote:
Quote:Only a person who is truly free could understand the level of patriotism that it takes to voluntarily give whatever it takes to keep that freedom.
A man* who volunteers for the United States military writes a check payable to his country in the amount of "anything up to and including my life".
*or woman
HEY OP

Where is that pussy?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Where is that pussy?

Crying still due to the major smack down he got last night.

He just don't get it. Americans stick together against bullies. He must be the last Brit on earth who hasn't a clue what we're about.

I know, he's suddenly a quiet, absent little bitch.
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Where is that pussy?

Crying still due to the major smack down he got last night.

He just don't get it. Americans stick together against bullies. He must be the last Brit on earth who hasn't a clue what we're about.

Naw, there's another pompous English asshole at another forum that takes every opportunity to turn a thread into America bashing. Someone wrote a brief review on the movie "300" and he of course made itall aboutthe Iraq war and how the US is killing innocent children.

Some people, huh?
Sinister Wrote:We know Opie hates guns. He is a sheep who isn't allowed to think for himself and count on himself to protect himself because the Queen says he can't. If I were there in the land of pussies, I'd pistol-whip the Queen into submission. (Note the 2nd line in my sig.) Senility must have set in early with her.

Now he seems to want to eliminate fighter jets, too. Here's a thought....why don't we just shitcan any and all defenses so we are open to attack from anyone? That's a good idea. So as not to "oh-fend" the sheep who live in other countries.

Maybe we could get Opie a job removing all rocks from both countries, too? While he's at it he can confiscate all knives.

Cars. Gotta get rid of cars. Unless we can eliminate booze instead, because we'd have no drunk drivers then.

The Bullshit show by sinister.

1 - Opies hates guns - Wrong, I have actually posted numerous times at 24 that I am no longer against the privateownership of firearms in theory, my concern is with proliferation and the fetishisation of firearms.

2 - The queen tells opie what to do - The queen has zero authority over me or the British government, I am and always been against theroyal family and would back a bloody revolution to oust them tomorrow.

3 -opie want to eliminate jet fighters - NO! I am a big fan of military aircraft and have been to numerous airshows to see them, what I am against is using them to drop bombs on innocent civilians this because I am a normal human being as opposed to a bloodthirsty hawkish cunt like you.

4 - Confiscate all knives - NO! I myself have a large collection of knives and daggers which I have been collecting for 15 years.

To be continued..............
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Quote:The Bullshit show by sinister.
Followed by the bullshit show by Opie!

Quote:my concern is with proliferation and the fetishisation of firearms.

Where do all you fucked up, whacko gun-grabbers get this "fetish" idea? Do they hand out a book at anti-gun school that slaps some label on gun owners that reads "mentally ill"?? And who fucking cares how many there are? The "proliferation" term you use is absurd. At one point, I owned 9 guns. So fucking what?

Quote:I am and always been against theroyal family and would back a bloody revolution to oust them tomorrow.

When it suits your argument or discussion. You waffle back and forth on this topic like a fucking yo-yo. You frequently find fault in many areas of American government with limited actual knowledge about our country, and while I have never and would never claim our system is perfect, you will dance around and show how fickle you are depending on what the topic at hand is. Or how you want to portray your stance on it.
Quote:what I am against is using them to drop bombs on innocent civilians this because I am a normal human being as opposed to a bloodthirsty hawkish cunt like you.

But you chose to instantly take an aggressive and accusatory stance when you learned a new member works near fighter jets. And you totally avoided the comment made by Antagonist about how frequently the RAF has done the same thing you imply only happens among AMERICAN fighters. Once again, you are a racist even though you claim to despise racism elsewhere. You're a hypocrite. If bombs are dropped, by ANY fucking fighter jet, from ANY fucking country into any other country, people are going to die. No one's military has a Quantas record and I'd bet a shitload of cash that if a member of Europe's military was here, you would sing their praises and claim they walk on water. You are a HYPOCRITE.
Quote:I myself have a large collection of knives and daggers which I have been collecting for 15 years.

Then, using your "logic" about the topic, you must have a fetish about knives. And what an amazing PROLIFERATION of them you have.....wow.....What about the recent tremendous increase in the knife crimes in your beloved country? Care to address that?
Sinister Wrote:
Quote:The Bullshit show by sinister.
Followed by the bullshit show by Opie!

Quote:my concern is with proliferation and the fetishisation of firearms.

Where do all you fucked up, whacko gun-grabbers get this "fetish" idea? Do they hand out a book at anti-gun school that slaps some label on gun owners that reads "mentally ill"?? And who fucking cares how many there are? The "proliferation" term you use is absurd. At one point, I owned 9 guns. So fucking what?

Quote:I am and always been against theroyal family and would back a bloody revolution to oust them tomorrow.

When it suits your argument or discussion. You waffle back and forth on this topic like a fucking yo-yo. You frequently find fault in many areas of American government with limited actual knowledge about our country, and while I have never and would never claim our system is perfect, you will dance around and show how fickle you are depending on what the topic at hand is. Or how you want to portray your stance on it.
Quote:what I am against is using them to drop bombs on innocent civilians this because I am a normal human being as opposed to a bloodthirsty hawkish cunt like you.

But you chose to instantly take an aggressive and accusatory stance when you learned a new member works near fighter jets. And you totally avoided the comment made by Antagonist about how frequently the RAF has done the same thing you imply only happens among AMERICAN fighters. Once again, you are a racist even though you claim to despise racism elsewhere. You're a hypocrite. If bombs are dropped, by ANY fucking fighter jet, from ANY fucking country into any other country, people are going to die. No one's military has a Quantas record and I'd bet a shitload of cash that if a member of Europe's military was here, you would sing their praises and claim they walk on water. You are a HYPOCRITE.
Quote:I myself have a large collection of knives and daggers which I have been collecting for 15 years.

Then, using your "logic" about the topic, you must have a fetish about knives. And what an amazing PROLIFERATION of them you have.....wow.....What about the recent tremendous increase in the knife crimes in your beloved country? Care to address that?

You yourself are gun nut with a serious fetish for guns, when you post pictures of guns with smilies and hearts like you have done numerous times at 24 that is a fetish, it is no longer a simple tool for self defence. Owning nine guns is also proof of obsession and fetish, if a gun is just a simple tool for self defence you should only need one not nine fucko.

I am and always have been against the monarchy, do me a favour and find one single post or comment I have made anywhere that I supportthe monarchy?, don't bother because they aren't any, there is no yo-yoin myopinion on this, never has been never will be. Ihave never criticised the american politicalsystem, never have, never will.

I am against ANYwarplanes bombing civilian targets, the RAF included, this is because I have empathy for the suffering of others something you have absolutely no concept of, you are the kind of heartless,cruel fuck who would masterbate while watching a documentary on Hiroshima and Nagasaki......."Oh look at the size of that mushroom cloud ! fuck yeah!".

You yourself collect knives so calling me a hypocrite for collecting themis fucking hilarious!, all my collection is under lock and key they are for display purposes only as collectibles I don't go outside with one tucked in sock like you do. Yeah there has been a recent rash of knife attacks in Britain, and ? how is that my fault? you really do talk some shit sometimesyou know that.

Maybe if you could get over yourself and take the things I say in context we could have nice little discussion about knives and bladecraft.

I am not a racist, American is a nationality not a race, xenophobic? not towards the American people as a whole no, just the boorish braindead yanks that spew their bile here.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
If something was going down, such as someone breaking into your home with your kids sleeping, would you rather run for your gun, or your cellphone?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:If something was going down, such as someone breaking into your home with your kids sleeping, would you rather run for your gun, or your cellphone?
You bring up a very good question and my answer is....BOTH

check this shit out

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/cellgun.asp
http://www.cellular.co.za/phones/gunphone/gun-phone.htm

and look at this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxIjkBVEtyE
That's a very cool phone (and answer)! ::thumbs::
86 112
Listen up Glenn.

Quote:You yourself are gun nut with a serious fetish for guns, when you post pictures of guns with smilies and hearts like you have done numerous times at 24 that is a fetish, it is no longer a simple tool for self defense. Owning nine guns is also proof of obsession and fetish, if a gun is just a simple tool for self defense you should only need one not nine fucko.

I can think of three reasons to own nine different guns.

The first reason takes care of four guns, two rifles of which I would have at least two different caliber sizes, one for small game, one for big game. Also, two shotguns, one of a single barrel, one a double barrel, again, depending on the game.

Reason two, I would keep a Glock 9mm next to my bed, for the sole purpose of stopping an intruder. (notice I said 'stopping', and not 'killing'?)

Reason three, I collect antiques, ie: guns that are no longer functional. An 1873 Winchester, a third generation Colt single action, a Colt .56 5 shot revolving rifle, and last but not least, my prized possession, a mint ruger pistol brought back to the USA by my grandfather who stormed the beaches at Normandy. All of which are kept under lock and key, kinda like your silly knife collection.

This is the difference between a hunter/collector, versus some nut with a large cache of automatic rifles, sniper scopes, and hand grenades!

Again, nine guns, with only three reasons.
Ok; to get to dissecting this latest blabbering of Opie's, let's first define fetish.

An object believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner. A material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence.
That is the definition of a fetish. Which is an erroneous conclusion by Opie because a gun - being an inanimate object - gets no trust of mine and I do not revere it. I enjoy my guns as objects of something to become proficient with and knowing that with one, I am able to protect my life and the lives of my family. So Opie is concluding that I have some mental issue with guns which is false, but nothing that can be proven online. No big deal. I know what's accurate and what isn't. I'll just leave him to his delusions.
Quote:Owning nine guns is also proof of obsession and fetish, if a gun is just a simple tool for self defence you should only need one not nine fucko.

I believe Mr Incivility has addressed this shit accurately and I need say no more about how many guns I own.
Quote:I am and always have been against the monarchy, do me a favour and find one single post or comment I have made anywhere that I supportthe monarchy?

If you think I'm going to scrounge through 24 looking for shit you have posted to quote here, you are mistaken. If someone here wants to look into your rantings and your wishy-washy attitude about this, they can go do the research for themselves.
Quote:a documentary on Hiroshima and Nagasaki......."Oh look at the size of that mushroom cloud ! fuck yeah!".
Yeah well, Hiroshima and Nagasaki worked, didn't they? Do I feel compassion or empathy for those killed? Nope. Am I going to apologize to you or any other son of a bitch for that? Nope. Am I cruel and heartless as you say? Yep; and I've never claimed to be anything but, so that was just a statement of fact that I see no need to try and refute.
Quote:I don't go outside with one tucked in sock like you do.
Like I do?? You know for certain that I go outside with a knife in my sock? Save any effort you may put into answering this question because all I will say is that the only blade I carry is a 1" pocketknife attached to my keychain and the weapon I carry is not in my sock and it is not a knife. You need not ask what it is, because I don't intend to answer. You will just have to satisfy yourself with me telling you it is not a blade.

Quote:Yeah there has been a recent rash of knife attacks in Britain, and ? how is that my fault?

When did I say it was your fault? Don't bother with this one, either, because I didn't say it is. I asked if you cared to address the issue. You're backpedaling again, and I shall enjoy watching you fall flat on your empty head. At what point is a weapon acceptable? When it is allowed in your owned country? No matter what you say, no matter to what extreme you try to backpedal, I maintain that you are jealous. If you lived in a country where guns were allowed, you would change your tune.
Quote:I am not a racist,

Blah blah blah. Ooh, now I'm convinced. ::rollseyes::

Semantics. You come across as having a superiority complex at every turn. You believe yourself above most others in general and anyone American specifically. It shows in everything you post that is remotely related to my country.

And I do find it ironic that you now say you are against ANY warplane that bombs innocents, but the instant that you learned of a member here who is familiar with them and worked on them, you thought you would get a few digs in at him based on that alone. In America, we respect our military. We don't point out shit they do wrong or poke fun at some mistake they may or may not have made. They act under orders and aren't allowed to refuse orders.

If I thought you had any friends, I would ask you to invite them here, hoping that one of them would be in your military and see how you treat them. Since I doubt you have a friend on the face of this earth, never mind.