Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OP wank thread
1 - Jennifer Love Hewitt.

::jerk2::

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Finally, a good thread by you.

[Image: me.jpg]

86 112
2. Hayden Panettiere.

The cheerleader from heroes.
::jerk2::till it drops off.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Fuck, you like the little skanky slut type bitches don't you.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:you like theslut type bitches don't you.

Yeah.

And your point being?
Just observing negatives about you. Carry on.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Just observing negatives about you. Carry on.

If you don't like it then stay the fuck out of my thread nitwit.

Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine.

::fuckyeah::

Oh my God, you need my help desperately. You can't defend yourself, you can't stop being gay, you can't even post good babes. Please, get out of your own girlie pic thread. You're a fucking English retard.

Here, let me help. This first girl alone is better than all your paste skanks combined:

[Image: esterne171354031703141616_big.jpg]

[Image: big-natural-boobs-krissy.jpg]

[Image: big-breasts-girl.jpg]

[Image: myspace-hot-model-brenda-lynn51.jpg]

[Image: denise-milani.jpg]
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Oh my God, you need my help desperately. You can't defend yourself, you can't stop being gay, you can't even post good babes. Please, get out of your own girlie pic thread. You're a fucking English retard.

Here, let me help. This first girl alone is better than all your paste skanks combined:

[Image: esterne171354031703141616_big.jpg]

[Image: big-natural-boobs-krissy.jpg]

[Image: big-breasts-girl.jpg]

[Image: myspace-hot-model-brenda-lynn51.jpg]

[Image: denise-milani.jpg]

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

A thought your wife repeats to herself time and time again as she cries herself to sleep knowing that she has ended up with a witless greaseball like you.

::thumbs::
That last pic especially just simply dwarfs anything you can possibly spew out of that backward-ass brain of yours. Just, stop, trying.
86 112
Game, set and match to OP............

As usual.............

Game, set and match to OP.....

As usual.

You redeemed yourself partially here. They are real British cuties. One of the few things we keep Britain around for. Remember that video of them I posted at 24? There is one of them on youtube somewhere that is really nice.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:You redeemed yourself partially here. They are real British cuties. One of the few things we keep Britain around for. Remember that video of them I posted at 24? There is one of them on youtube somewhere that is really nice.

Was that the video footage taken of them during a photoshoot?

Yes, that video is forever burned into my retinas.

I will post some more British girls later, they tend to be better looking than american ones who are all teeth and hair.
Yes, they were in a photoshoot, touching and stuff. Greatness. As for hot English girls being hotter than hot American girls, good luck.
86 112