Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOOMSDAY
[size=small][font=Arial]Saw an unexpected good flick tonight. If you have a chance rent DOOMSDAY
[quote=Liquid][size=2][font=Arial]Saw an unexpected good flick tonight. If you have a chance rent DOOMSDAY
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Did you see the movie OP?
I've seen the first half hour at a friends house on dodgy DVD.

I will certainly be renting it out when it gets officially released.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Jesus Christ, Squid....do you ever do anything but sit in front of your TV, computer or a movie screen??!?! Get outside and meet the 3 dimensional people!!! What a boring fucking life you must lead....
Sinister Wrote:Jesus Christ, Squid....do you ever do anything but sit in front of your TV, computer or a movie screen??!?! Get outside and meet the 3 dimensional people!!! What a boring fucking life you must lead....

::lmao::
86 112
Sinister Wrote:Jesus Christ, Squid....do you ever do anything but sit in front of your TV, computer or a movie screen??!?! Get outside and meet the 3 dimensional people!!! What a boring fucking life you must lead....
so amazingly incorrect, but i don't give a shit about anything, and I mean anything, that comes out of your mouth or that you post. I rarely sleep. I am always working or am doing something about 20 hours a day. This includes the majority of my day outside. You see SinASSster, some of us are able to do a lot of things well and multi task, unlike you who barely has the intelligence of a single cell amoeba. Crawl back under that rock you squeeze out of each day you miserable fuck.
Liquid Wrote:SinASSster,
I see you have to latch onto things others say and claim them as your own, too. So I'm adding the lack of original thought to your ever-growing list of weakness and ineptness.

Sloppy fucker can't even think for himself. What a bitch.

No, but when I see something that perfectly works for someone I see no problem in using it SinASSster. Your put downs are lame and getting old. It is the same thing in every single thread and trust me, others are posting about it also. You are played out, boring, and unoriginal. Bottom line is people just start ignoring your posts since they are the same shit over and over again - useless.
Quote:Bottom line is people just start ignoring your posts
<picture of Sinister sobbing in dejection> Pfffft....yeah right.

Funny; I've gotten plenty of reaction from many here. And I could not care less who ignores, who replies or who makes an ass of themselves. It matters to me about as much as the speck of lint on my sleeve. Kinda like you matter that much!!! ::lmao::

[quote=Liquid][size=2][font=Arial]Saw an unexpected good flick tonight. If you have a chance rent DOOMSDAY
Liquid Wrote:No, but when I see something that perfectly works for someone I see no problem in using it SinASSster. Your put downs are lame and getting old. It is the same thing in every single thread and trust me, others are posting about it also. You are played out, boring, and unoriginal. Bottom line is people just start ignoring your posts since they are the same shit over and over again - useless.
She's old and boring because she's an EVIL FUCK! Do you know how old DEMONDS are? They aren't living beings like everyone else. The feed off others and have no real purpose in life except to be the scavengers of human flesh!

Honestly Lick, don't be so hard on her; she can't help the way she is. Just be glad that you don't have to live a life as retched and empty as that ASS-WIPE!

Sinister is a underdeveloped DEMON BITCH living the life as a fucked up, bitch flake, retard!
Just "Piss on her"
[color="blue"]....but don't let her see your cock, she'll get jealous[/color]
::stir::
Zenith Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:No, but when I see something that perfectly works for someone I see no problem in using it SinASSster. Your put downs are lame and getting old. It is the same thing in every single thread and trust me, others are posting about it also. You are played out, boring, and unoriginal. Bottom line is people just start ignoring your posts since they are the same shit over and over again - useless.
She's old and boring because she's an EVIL FUCK! Do you know how old DEMONDS are? They aren't living beings like everyone else. The feed off others and have no real purpose in life except to be the scavengers of human flesh!

Honestly Lick, don't be so hard on her; she can't help the way she is. Just be glad that you don't have to live a life as retched and empty as that ASS-WIPE!

Sinister is a underdeveloped DEMON BITCH living the life as a fucked up, bitch flake, retard!
Just "Piss on her"
[color="blue"]....but don't let her see your cock, she'll get jealous[/color]
::stir::

::laugh::
86 112
This vid is just awful! If you watch it through to the end, you get a pretty good idea of what the inside of th DEMOND BICHEZ mouth looks like....yuk!

Quote:http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=jtlby1jun2[Image: #p=jtlby1jun2]
Ugh, that's disgusting!
Shit, the Demon Bitch is nasty!!
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Ugh, that's disgusting!
Yes...yes it is.
::dlaugh::