Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your schtick?
Sinister is the tough biker bitch, jackboots is the tough cop bitch, Duchess is the sensitive emo idiot...

How about you?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Sinister is the tough biker bitch, jackboots is the tough cop bitch, Duchess is the sensitive emo idiot...

How about you?
Apparently, I
I got nothing. :?
Zenith Wrote:[quote=LittleMissPoopyPants]Sinister is the tough biker bitch, jackboots is the tough cop bitch, Duchess is the sensitive emo idiot...

How about you?
Apparently, I

jackboots Wrote:::lmao::"deva, moto, corps, naw". etc.
Jack-ASS,

You
*sigh*

It's pus.

I hate correcting spelling errors, but that one really bugs me.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:*sigh*

It's pus[color="blue"]S[/color].

who cares?
Pus: a whitish-yellow or yellow substance produced during inflammatory responses of the body that can be found in regions of pyogenic bacterial infections

Puss: A slang and affectionate word for "cat"

Big difference, no? I like accuracy.

It's pus.

but maybems. 'intellectual' (snicker)has an oozing yellow puss. a doctor may help her.

jackboots Wrote:

It's pus.

but maybems. 'intellectual' (snicker)has an oozing yellow puss. a doctor may help her.
You would know seeing as how your face was in it all fucking night, cunt breath!
Zenith Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:

It's pus.

You would know seeing as how your face was in it all fucking night, cunt breath!
::lmao:: Oh my god, she is so gonna kill you.
nah...it was too predictable and boring.

jackboots Wrote:nah...it was too predictable and boring.
Ya think? I'd never call you cunt breath, I'd be too afraid.
That's exactly what I thought with every "lap" of your tongue on my clit.... [Image: indifferent0018.gif] how boring

::bigg::

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Ya think? I'd never call you cunt breath, I'd be too afraid.
you've been my friend for years, i'd just laugh. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

It is becoming more obvious every day that the wannabe witch bitch has some serious sexual identity issues. She's got me up her ass, Jackboots in her snatch, but doesn't refer to any of the men doing anything sexual to her.

Closet dyke? I'm thinking most likely.

Deep as a puddle and transparent as a pane of glass. 'Bout the same intelligence level, too.
but Sin! she's a self-described 'intellectual'! hahahahahahahahahaha

jackboots Wrote:but Sin! she's a self-described 'intellectual'! hahahahahahahahahaha

Reeeeeeeeally....and did she spell that word right?

Are you sure that wasn't self-deluded intellectual?
Sinister Wrote:It is becoming more obvious every day that the wannabe witch bitch has some serious sexual identity issues. She's got me up her ass, Jackboots in her snatch, but doesn't refer to any of the men doing anything sexual to her.

Closet dyke? I'm thinking most likely.

Deep as a puddle and transparent as a pane of glass. 'Bout the same intelligence level, too.
Actually, your pseudo-sexual nature is hidden underneath mounds of tough persona bullshit. If I had the time I would school your dumb ass on the principles of being a woman most of which you would fail to understand anyway.

As for being a dyke, no one would have more information on that topic than you so I bow to your expertise in that respect. As a matter of very true fact, that you would even post a comment of this nature insures that YOU are the one most interested in my sexual nature as I have never commented on your preferences, although they are pretty obvious.

In terms of responding to the men on this forum, it wouldn
Zenith Wrote:If I had the time I would school your dumb ass
::rotfl:: BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! You school me on any-fucking-thing??!?! Oh that is rich. The only thing you could possibly teach me is the number of different ways the simplest woulds can be misspelled. That really is about the most hilarious thing I've seen you say. ::lmao::::laugh::