Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordinary Peephole's Agony Aunt Advice Column
He's here to help in your time of need. Think you feel like shit now? Just wait till he gets done with you and you'll realize how insignificant your problems really are.
Nobody's got a personal problem they want to share on a forum filled with angry, sarcastic people, addressed to a faggoty little Englishman from the less desirable area of the UK?

Huh, who woulda guessed it!
How come the cleaning company never cleans the angry little nostril goblins from under my desk?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:How come the cleaning company never cleans the angry little nostril goblins from under my desk?
Erm,...because they put them there???

::dunno::::dunno::::dunno::
No they did'nt....:Angel:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:How come the cleaning company never cleans the angry little nostril goblins from under my desk?
Why would someone be under your desk to even notice them? ::blink::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Nobody's got a personal problem they want to share on a forum filled with angry, sarcastic people, addressed to a faggoty little Englishman from the less desirable area of the UK?

You are going to have to do a lot better than this to try and goad me into playing with you poopy breath.

Very poor.

2/10.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Nobody's got a personal problem they want to share on a forum filled with angry, sarcastic people, addressed to a faggoty little Englishman from the less desirable area of the UK?

::lmao::
86 112
OP, I have a problem I was hoping you could help me with. I need some of this "quality advice" I've heard you are quite good at delivering. My problem is there's a demented English fag obsessed with my private parts at Mock Forums, and I am not sure how to react. What should I do?

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:What should I do?
Let him fuck you up the arse.

You knowyou want it and it mightmake a real man out of you greaseball.

:kiss::

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Once again, OP is focused on my private parts ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Once again, OP is focused on my private parts ...

I've heard your ass is like a clowns sleeve, wide, roomy and well used.

Also if you don't wantme to focus on your private parts then stop sending me pictures of them!, jesus!
Once again, OP is focused on my private parts and lies.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Also if you don't wantme to focus on your private parts then stop sending me pictures of them!, jesus!
This line is getting as old as your use of "septic". Try and dust off something not used to death, dipshit. You're getting boring and predicatable.
OP, I have a few questions for you.

1) Can you please tell me how it feels to still worship and revere a completely powerless and silly in general Queen?

2) Continuing with the same line of questioning - are you better looking then this man?
[Image: 268055.jpg]

3) and finally - what in the fuck is on this woman's head?? And is it true that she is really 367 years old?
[Image: 1304_camilla_01.jpg]

Thank you for the answers to these important and pressing questions.
Before this thread gets buried I want answers to the questions above, especially about what in the name of all that is sacred is on that witch's head?
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Also if you don't wantme to focus on your private parts then stop sending me pictures of them!, jesus!
This line is getting as old as your use of "septic". Try and dust off something not used to death, dipshit. You're getting boring and predicatable.

Strange is it not, how you never pull up MF for repeating the same thing over and over again in his tedious posts.

Congratulations on once exposing yourself as a hypocrite and an arse kisser of the highest degree.
Liquid Wrote:OP, I have a few questions for you.

1) Can you please tell me how it feels to still worship and revere a completely powerless and silly in general Queen?

2) Continuing with the same line of questioning - are you better looking then this man?

3) and finally - what in the fuck is on this woman's head?? And is it true that she is really 367 years old?

In answerto your queries........

1 - Fuck off

2 - Bite me

3 - Eat shit and die

I hope you will find the above reponses useful in your quest for knowledge.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Strange is it not, how you never pull up MF for repeating the same thing over and over again in his tedious posts.

Congratulations on once exposing yourself as a hypocrite and an arse kisser of the highest degree.
What, metro PC fuck? Anti-freedom metro-muslim Queen-tax-paying closet homo? What - metro-dope? Maybe I am reacting normally to the your repeated attacks on America and the principles of freedom while focusing and loving my private parts.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:OP, I have a few questions for you.

In answerto your queries........

1 - Fuck off

2 - Bite me

3 - Eat shit and die

I hope you will find the above reponses useful in your quest for knowledge.
Actually no. I really want to know what your thoughts are about a society that still has a queen and...I need to know what that thing is on her head. Is it eating her and feeding on her wig?

And here is question#4

4) what word is "reponses"????