Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fucked friday
for some people friday means liberation. a couple days out from under an oppressive regime. enjoy your weekend my fellow mockers! 4241

the end of the day can not come fast enough today. been a very long week already and today should be no different, but as mentioned above, at the end of the day we have a few days off thankfully.
Go Friday!
86 112
have a blessed day. ::death::

::rotfl::

[user=34]jackboots[/user] wrote:
Quote:have a blessed day. ::death::
Great. Now this Zenith bimbo is going to think she has goupies with everyone aping her "blessed day" shit. This is just fucking priceless. All you retards suck with your copycat shit.

Fridays suck almost as much as fucking weekends suck.
Sinister Wrote:Great. Now this Zenith bimbo is going to think she has goupies with everyone aping [color="blue"]her "blessed day" shit.[/color] This is just fucking priceless. All you retards suck with your copycat shit.

Sin-ASS-ter,

My SHIT is Blessed Be, not that "Blessed day" bullshit! That's some other fucking southern psuedo-christian upsidedown and backwards ass crap.

You stand corrected bitch

::blowme::
Sinister Wrote:Fridays suck almost as much as fucking weekends suck.

Jesus Christ ...

86 112
Zenith Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Great. Now this Zenith bimbo is going to think she has goupies with everyone aping her "blessed day" shit. This is just fucking priceless. All you retards suck with your copycat shit.

Sin-ASS-ter,

My SHIT is Blessed Be, not that "Blessed day" bullshit! That's some other fucking southern psuedo-christian upsidedown and backwards ass crap.
At least I know you are paying attention. And now maybe it will occur to you that I don't give a shit about your claims, or what you consider the proper terminology. Funny how you said "no comment" to my question, and now you're spouting this wiccan shit all over. You're a fucking phoney. And your ass is showing.
Watch out, Sinister. Zenith might get hyper-spiritual and jinx you.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Watch out, Sinister. Zenith might get hyper-spiritual and jinx you.
Is that supposed to make me nervous? As even Zenith would tell you, if she isn't the phoney I think she is; a spell only has power if the person it is cast upon believes in its power. I don't buy any of that witchcraft shit, so it doesn't worry me.
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Watch out, Sinister. Zenith might get hyper-spiritual and jinx you.
Is that supposed to make me nervous? As even Zenith would tell you, if she isn't the phoney I think she is; a spell only has power if the person it is cast upon believes in its power. I don't buy any of that witchcraft shit, so it doesn't worry me.

You might be dumber than you post cause that's what the last person burnt to death by a flaming peanut butter and jelly sandwich that fell out of the sky courtesy a Wiccan, said. I believe that is the PB&J Personality Correction Spell, if I'm not mistaken.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Great. Now this Zenith bimbo is going to think she has goupies with everyone aping [color="blue"]her "blessed day" shit.[/color] This is just fucking priceless. All you retards suck with your copycat shit.

Sin-ASS-ter,

At least I know you are paying attention. And now maybe it will occur to you that I don't give a shit about your claims, or what you consider the proper terminology. Funny how you said "no comment" to my question, and now you're [color="blue"]spouting this wiccan shit all over[/color]. You're a fucking phoney. And your ass is showing.
You know, you started this shit, you just couldn't be satisfied with my "no comment" answer so you had to drag it out of me. Now you deal with it, goddamn fucktard bitch.

By the way, I am only [color="blue"]responding[/color] to the posts to begin with, I don't recall the title of this thread being..."Hey you witches and warlocks, let's discuss the Wiccan beliefs" so go stick a raw broom stick up your cunt you godamn whore and I'll come along and kick it so you can get a little thrill from the vibration.

Fuck you Sinister!
Sinister Wrote:
Although it pains me to make this statement, "she speaks the truth"
However, who gives a flaming PB&J what you think about me anyway Sin-ASS-ter bitch?

Go fuck yourself.

Zenith Wrote:You know, you started this shit,
Are you, like, 6 years old?

[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
Quote:you just couldn't be satisfied with my "no comment" answer so you had to drag it out of me.
WOW. I never knew I had such power. You are one easy bitch. Imagine what would have happened if I had actually gotten mean!!!

I dragged it out of you, eh? And how did I manage that? You are the epitome of a cunt. Check that; a retarded cunt.
Come on now, it's Friday ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Come on now, it's Friday ...
:;wgaf:: So what the fuck is your point? 95
his point is.....it's Friday.
Liquid Wrote:his point is.....it's Friday.
Are you MF's mouthpiece now? I didn't fucking ask you what he meant. I'm fairly certain that he is capable of talking all by hisself without help from you, dipshit.
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:his point is.....it's Friday.
Are you MF's mouthpiece now? I didn't fucking ask you what he meant. I'm fairly certain that he is capable of talking all by hisself without help from you, dipshit.

fuck off.

It's Friday.