Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, #@*!
We have to change your name. The system doesn't like special characters for names. For example, people get an error when trying to PM you.

I am making a modification to the software soon that disallows newly registered people to pick usernames with those characters in it.

Please pick a new name. You will then have to log in with that new name. All your past posts will update as yours. However, where someone quoted you by name within their posts, that original name will stay. In other words, YOUR posts update, but not the posts of other people that quoted your post with name included.
86 112
Fuckin' pain in the ass bitch. ::batguy::
Translation: you WILL conform, resistence is futile.
who in hell wants to PM the cow?

Middle Finger Wrote:We have to change your name. The system doesn't like special characters for names. For example, people get an error when trying to PM you.

I am making a modification to the software soon that disallows newly registered people to pick usernames with those characters in it.

Please pick a new name. You will then have to log in with that new name. All your past posts will update as yours. However, where someone quoted you by name within their posts, that original name will stay. In other words, YOUR posts update, but not the posts of other people that quoted your post with name included.
ok, that's cool ...ya little fucktard Admin punk....only one problem. I picked that fucking name because I didn't know what else to call myself. So how about we have a little naming ceremony..huh? I would like Sin to have the final say..If she can handle it :kiss::

Everyone post a name you think fits me.....hahahahahaha and be brutal bitch-ezzzzz
Sinister Wrote:Fuckin' pain in the ass bitch. ::batguy::
Sin, if I were a man, I would have my way with you....you are sooooo sexy when you are a bitch!

Of course, I would then have to take a shit all over you and use your hand to wipe my ass......hahahahah

Of course you would probably like that 46
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Translation: you WILL conform, resistence is futile.
it's such a turn on for all these bitchy women to boss me around...Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Now, eat shit and die you swine!

::bigg::
#@*! Wrote:
it's such a turn on for all these bitchy women to boss me around...Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Hey.....bimbo......MF is a GUY. So hang on to your delusions. Bubblehead.

jackboots Wrote:who in hell wants to PM the cow?
I don't want to be a cows ass. If I must be an ASS then let it be Angelina Jolie's ass!
[Image: AssAngelina.gif]
Sinister Wrote:
#@*! Wrote:
Then, pray tell, explain to me what the hell does MF being a guy have to do with the price of rice in china?????

You diabolical demon-ite ::bigg::
[user=61]#@*![/user] wrote:
Quote:ok, that's cool ...ya little fucktard Admin punk...
::lmao::
86 112
I vote for the name: Retard.

It's what I called you when you first came on board.
86 112
#@*! Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
#@*! Wrote:
Then, pray tell, explain to me what the hell does MF being a guy have to do with the price of rice in china?????
I see the IQ count has taken a nose-dive with you joining up. Think....think really hard about what you said in regard to my reply and just flip the "on" switch and put the slightest effort into it. If you concentrate for maybe 15 seconds, it might come to you. Breathe.....don't let the brain cramps bother you......focus......
Sinister Wrote:
#@*! Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
#@*! Wrote:
I see the IQ count has taken a nose-dive with you joining up. Think....think really hard about what you said in regard to my reply and just flip the "on" switch and put the slightest effort into it. If you concentrate for maybe 15 seconds, it might come to you. Breathe.....don't let the brain cramps bother you......focus......
hahaha, now you have me laughing so hard, I can't even see the damn screen. YOU drive me insane that way...Always catching me off guard. Just when I'm expecting you to say some really foul shit you flip the script and make me laugh out loud....

Nooo, I meant the women folk! I had already responded to the testosterone on the thread. hahahaha, you are sooooooooooo funny. I love your humor

I mean....you suck socks you, you ....hahahah wait...let me stop smiling here so I can rip you a new asshole!

#@*! Wrote:Nooo, I meant the women folk! I had already responded to the testosterone on the thread. hahahaha, you are sooooooooooo funny. I love your humor.
Yes, I know what you meant. But for as much as your addled and alleged brain fails to see, the only people who have any real power here are MF and Overlord.So the whole "bitchy women" scenario was a falsehood. Or, at least, inaccurate.

It's just not funny when I have to explain it to you brain power deprived morons...::doh::

Don't they make a pill to help the intelligence deprived like this poor lost soul?
Quote:Everyone post a name you think fits me.....hahahahahaha and be brutal bitch-ezzzzz
Mongoloid dribble.

You seem to have an excess saliva issue and you are a mong.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:But for as much as your addled and alleged brain fails to see, the only people who have any real power here are MF and Overlord.So the whole "bitchy women" scenario was a falsehood. Or, at least, inaccurate.
I'd say the mods have power, and that it will be increasing over time. For example, people have to get past you, pretty much, to get transferred to full access. The power to delay and fuck with newbies is a precious one. That other bitch has the power to generally piss me off and fuck with my head in addition to mod abilities.

86 112
OK, what name does this #@*! person get? Retard? Mongoloid? You better speak up #@*!, if you want a say in your own name!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:OK, what name does this #@*! person get? Retard? Mongoloid? You better speak up #@*!, if you want a say in your own name!
It will be Zenith
I used to have a Zenith console TV set... ah, good times.

[Image: 1981-Zenith-TV.JPG]