Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP has too much anger?
OP, let us help you. You have a lot of anger in you. At least some of it seems to revolve around America and Americans. Did someone beat you with an American Flag when you were a baby or something?

Let it out. Tell us the problem. Are you suppressing homosexuality? Talk to us.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:OP, let us help you. You have a lot of anger in you. At least some of it seems to revolve around America and Americans. Did someone beat you with an American Flag when you were a baby or something?

Let it out. Tell us the problem. Are you suppressing homosexuality? Talk to us.

I do not have a lot of anger in me, and I will fucking stab anyone who suggests I do in the throat!

Seriously though, this is the mock forum, I don't see the point in posting non mocking posts here, as for hating America/Americans?, no not really, I will basically mock anyone based on everything about them, their nationality, race, religion, sex, hobbies, lifestyle etc. It is never anything personal, I am an equal opportunity mocker, if another brit were to sign up I would mock them as well equally as much asI do anybody else.

As for homosexuality,everybody goes through a period of sexual confusion during puberty, everybody. Those that say they didn't are either closetgays or sexual repressed morons, I went through a brief period of confusion, but this process only reinforced my obvious heterosexuality.

So if you are looking for potential bum chums MF I'm afraid you are barking up the wrong tree.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:As for homosexuality,everybody goes through a period of sexual confusion during puberty, everybody. Those that say they didn't are either closetgays or sexual repressed morons, I went through a brief period of confusion, but this process only reinforced my obvious heterosexuality.

So if you are looking for potential bum chums MF I'm afraid you are barking up the wrong tree.
Holy shit, you ARE a metro-sex fuck head after all. No, I (and MANY others) was never sexually confused. Ever. Not even for a second. From the moment I had sexual feelings they were always for women I found attractive. I NEVER had a pleasant thought, sexual or other, associated with seeing, touching, being near, or knowing about a naked man. That ALWAYS turned me off and grossed me out, on every level. There was no "process to reinforce" my sexuality. I was always heterosexual and always just felt that way. Always. Nope, not even curious what the fuck it is like to be with a guy. That's like asking me if I am curious to see what horse shit tastes like. NO, I AM NOT.

So at least we've uncovered something to work with here. Something that might shed light on your general arrogant and angry bullshit America has to take the brunt for. You have sexual identity issues. You've fantasized sexually about men and liked it, right?

You're a whole different animal than me if that's true, fella.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:As for homosexuality,everybody goes through a period of sexual confusion during puberty, everybody. Those that say they didn't are either closetgays or sexual repressed morons, I went through a brief period of confusion, but this process only reinforced my obvious heterosexuality.

Holy shit, you ARE a metro-sex fuck head after all. No, I (and MANY others) was never sexually confused. Ever. Not even for a second. From the moment I had sexual feelings they were always for women I found attractive. I NEVER had a pleasant thought, sexual or other, associated with seeing, touching, being near, or knowing about a naked man. That ALWAYS turned me off and grossed me out, on every level. There was no "process to reinforce" my sexuality. I was always heterosexual and always just felt that way. Always. Nope, not even curious what the fuck it is like to be with a guy. That's like asking me if I am curious to see what horse shit tastes like. NO, I AM NOT.

So at least we've uncovered something to work with here. Something that might shed light on your general arrogant and angry bullshit America has to take the brunt for. You have sexual identity issues. You've fantasized sexually about men and liked it, right?

You're a whole different animal than me if that's true, fella.

Everybody has a period of sexual uncertainty during puberty, conscious or unconscious it is part of growing up. You are obviously a sexually repressed closethomosexual, you are soloud and vocal about your heterosexuality it draws serious question marks about yoursexuality.

The man "thou dost protest too much".!

Men who have mortal fear of homosexuality or are homophobic always have something to hide......always.

Get it off your chest MF, share it with the group, did your daddy make you do things you were too young to understand?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Just please tell me. I'll make it very simple - as an adult, have you ever sexually fantasized about a man and enjoyed it? At what age was the last time? Confess to that, you transmetro bastard.
86 112
My stylist loves him some blonde Brits...May I tell him where to find you?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
OP, don't want to answer my question about fantasizing and liking males as an adult? You lying bitch ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:OP, don't want to answer my question about fantasizing and liking males as an adult? You lying bitch ...

I have never had any sexual thoughts about men as an adult.

Accept for you, I would fuck your arse at the drop of a hat, sweetcheeks.

:kiss::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:OP, don't want to answer my question about fantasizing and liking males as an adult? You lying bitch ...

I hope you'd include a reacharound. It's selfish otherwise.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Liar. But let's pretend you are telling the truth.

When was the last time you enjoyed a sexual fantasy about a male?
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

I hope you'd include a reacharound. It's selfish otherwise.

MF doesn't have anything to reach around for.

Wanking him off wouldn't be an option without a pair of tweezers.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Liar. But let's pretend you are telling the truth.

When was the last time you enjoyed a sexual fantasy about a male?
The first time you sent me a picture of yourself bending over naked sweetcheeks.

Lying trans-metro Elton John mother fucker.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Lying trans-metro Elton John mother fucker.

Jesus christ can't you take a hint?

Stop coming onto me you desperate old queen.

He might be satisfied if you just sing "Candle in the Wind" to him.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:He might be satisfied if you just sing "Candle in the Wind" to him.

The version about Marilyn Monroe is a good song.

The princess Di version is a crime against music.
Pardon me for intruding but I can
Good observation skills, Zenith. What you are seeing is the normal reaction to a British metro-pussy that likes to bash the people who kicked, then saved their asses.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Good observation skills, Zenith. What you are seeing is the normal reaction to a British metro-pussy that likes to bash the people who kicked, then saved their asses.

You know, there
Zenith Wrote:[quote=Middle Finger]Good observation skills, Zenith. What you are seeing is the normal reaction to a British metro-pussy that likes to bash the people who kicked, then saved their asses.

You know, there
86 112