Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good morning ass-wipes
What a beautiful day in the neighborhood...la-la-la-la-la

eat me you bitches! ::showass::
they finally let you out of newbie purgatory. Welcome to hell, lol.
Hey freak, glad you're out of the holding cage?
::fuck::this morning ::tdown::
#@*! Wrote:What a beautiful day in the neighborhood...la-la-la-la-la

Good morning, useless scum-bucket!
86 112
Good morning, my Darlings...Have a beautiful Sunday...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You too, Duchess. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
#@*! Wrote:What a beautiful day in the neighborhood...la-la-la-la-la

Having the nerve to start your own threads already?

You will find that you have much to learn here padawan.

How sweet!, fresh meat!

Now please don't disappoint me and prove to us all how ludicriously stupid and ignorant you are.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:Good morning, my Darlings...Have a beautiful Sunday...
Shut up.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Shut up.

I actually agree with something poopy said.!

I will now have to go and drill out the relevant brain cells that have been contaminated by agreeing with you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Shut up.
::lmao::
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Shut up.

I will now have to go and drill out the relevant brain cells that have been contaminated by agreeing with you.

dumb, gay, lame, cornball, old joke post
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Shut up.

Try a crochet hook through your eye socket. ::thumbs::
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Shut up.

dumb, gay, lame, cornball, old joke post

Your opinion as always is............

Would you like to buy a vowel?

No, I would not like to buy a vowel. I would like to rent one of those excess vowels you keep wasting in every post. You clearly have a "way more supply than demand" situation going on over there. With your kind of stocked over-abundance, I expect a VERY low rate.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:"way more supply than demand" situation going on over there.
MF - 1383 posts.

OP - 661 posts.

If I have a "way more supply then demand situation" then you have a "bankrupt with warehouses full of merchandise nobody wants to buy" situation.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:"way more supply than demand" situation going on over there.
MF - 1383 posts.

OP - 661 posts.

If I have a "way more supply then demand situation" then you have a "bankrupt with warehouses full of merchandise nobody wants to buy" situation.
Those stats demonstrate my point perfectly. Just imagine how many of your posts (your percentage of posts) waste vowels in order for you to beat ME in that department. Damn you are extra fucking dumb today ...
86 112
...I wish everyone to have a lovely day and I'm told to shut up!?...You two are the most miserable bitches I may have ever encountered...You both deserve to be alone...Who the fuck would want to be in your company...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
MF - 1383 posts.

OP - 661 posts.

Those stats demonstrate my point perfectly. Just imagine how many of your posts (your percentage of posts) waste vowels in order for you to beat ME in that department. Damn you are extra fucking dumb today ...

Your attempts at mocking me would almost hurt if they weren't so fucking pitiful and inconsequencial. In the history of this forum you have yet to come up with anything any brainiac couldconsider to be witty, clever or a mixture of both.

If you weren't the admin you would still be in newbie hellas you are incapable of coming up with anything original or amusing. Your posts have zero personality, zero originality and zero wit.

You are without a shadow of doubt one of the most witless people I have ever come across, as I have stated before your wife deserves a sainthood for choosing to live with you.
A beautiful day in the neighborhood? What the fuck are you; Mr Rogers? Sundays are the MOST fucking boring around here. Weekends in general just SUCK ASS. ::fu:: 95