Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liquid? Don't be a scared pussy.
Come on Liquid. Sure people hate you and want you to go, but consider staying.

I changed my mind, get the fuck out! ::dlaugh::
86 112
i got rid of him so you could suck his little pencil dick and beg him to stay??? you weenie. we're not THAT desperate for members!

You obviously didn't read my entire post. Take your dumb ass pill today or something?
86 112
yep. and my ugly pill too. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Go be useful and cook me something.
86 112
i'm boiling yourbunny as we speak. ::stir::

I see the pussy is logged on. You must have freaked him out finding his double chin pic.
86 112
oh i have more. he's not only a glutton, he's a glutton for punishment.

I forgot that there were others here who know him. He's a little cockroach, likely to come around at least to snoop.
86 112
most snoopers have the intelligence to go invisable. then again, he's not too bright. to? too? two? tweedledee? ::lmao::

Middle Finger Wrote:I forgot that there were others here who know him. He's a little cockroach, likely to come around at least to poop.

Hehe.

Yeah, I'm really 12 years old. Smiley_emoticons_razz
jackboots Wrote:most snoopers have the intelligence to go invisable. then again, he's not too bright. to? too? two? tweedledee? ::lmao::
He's not too bright. He is all over the net being obnoxious to people and has pics published. What's next? Will he put out a youtube video showing himself, join a site about mocking videos, then cry when people say mean things about it?
86 112
maybe we'll see a richard simmons video of him sweating off the fat. boogie boogie, i am down!! ::banana::

jackboots Wrote:maybe we'll see a richard simmons video of him sweating off the fat. boogie boogie, i am down!! ::banana::
Maybe you'll see that video. Another thing I wouldn't do with a gun to my fucking head. ::bvomit::
Sinister Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:maybe we'll see a richard simmons video of him sweating off the fat. boogie boogie, i am down!! ::banana::
Maybe you'll see that video. Another thing I wouldn't do with a gun to my fucking head. ::bvomit::
If someone even dares to put a picture of that gay fuck on here I say ban them for life
FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
If someone even dares to put a picture of that gay fuck on here I say ban them for life
::lmao::
86 112
heh.

That's not right. This is better.

OMG, that is hysterical!
86 112
OMFG LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!::lmao::