Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shameful Secret
...I had feelings of what I now know was longing, longing for Mock...My mind began to wander...wondering what was happening there...Did MF get the kids play area finished, imagining the sound of childrens laughter and realizing its the most beautiful sound in the world {sounds of great sex runs neck & neck with it }...Has Sinister actually managed to slay anyone with words yet?...Her command of the written word is truly a thing of beauty to witness...I actually wondered if jackboots was safe and hoped that she was, given her chosen career...How about OP, he didn't go play in traffic like LMPP suggested, did he ?...Funny little Maggot who actually makes me snort with laughter on an almost daily basis...I missed my beautifully dysfunctional Mock family...And now I have commited blasphamy in a mock forum...I have admitted to having a heart...So fire up your verbal arrows and incinerate my ass...Bitches, all of you...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You are one creepy ass bitch.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:You are one creepy ass bitch.
LOL, I can see why you said that but fuck, like you aren't a creepy bitch?

Shouldn't we love Duchess for the little bit of sunshine she adds in this dark Mock world? I know I love that bitch for it.

86 112
Duchess Wrote:...I had feelings of what I now know was longing, longing for Mock...My mind began to wander...wondering what was happening there...Did MF get the kids play area finished, imagining the sound of childrens laughter and realizing its the most beautiful sound in the world {sounds of great sex runs neck & neck with it }...Has Sinister actually managed to slay anyone with words yet?...Her command of the written word is truly a thing of beauty to witness...I actually wondered if jackboots was safe and hoped that she was, given her chosen career...How about OP, he didn't go play in traffic like LMPP suggested, did he ?...Funny little Maggot who actually makes me snort with laughter on an almost daily basis...I missed my beautifully dysfunctional Mock family...And now I have commited blasphamy in a mock forum...I have admitted to having a heart...So fire up your verbal arrows and incinerate my ass...Bitches, all of you...

I think I'm going to puke.

You need to surrender yourself to the darkside of the force.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:You are one creepy ass bitch.
LOL, I can see why you said that but fuck, like you aren't a creepy bitch?

Shouldn't we love Duchess for the little bit of sunshine she adds in this dark Mock world? I know I love that bitch for it.
i think she's a fucking wannabe writer bore.

Middle Finger Wrote:Shouldn't we love Duchess for the little bit of sunshine she adds in this dark Mock world?
I couldn't "love Douchess a little bit" with a fucking gun to my head. This sappy sweet bullshit is gonna make me puke up my coffee.

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Shouldn't we love Duchess for the little bit of sunshine she adds in this dark Mock world?
I couldn't "love Douchess a little bit" with a fucking gun to my head. This sappy sweet bullshit is gonna make me puke up my coffee.
Maybe that's a big part of why I like it. ::dlaugh::
86 112
...I knew I could count on you bitches to flame my ass and you didn't let me down...Oh, and I have no aspirations to be a writer, jb...I just enjoy the written word like everyone else in here...the "regulars" anyway...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Maybe that's a big part of why I like it. ::dlaugh::
You are one sick fuck, you know that?
Wheres that gay ass Fabio about now
How about you get rid of the italics you camel toed bitch?
And why the fuck arent I in there?
What, am I too cool for your letter?
And, close your goddamn legs, the smell of fish is emanating from my monitor!
Necro Wrote:How about you get rid of the italics you camel toed bitch?
Ok, Necro gets a chuckle from me for this one. ::thumbs::
I think we should celebrate!

P.S.- Duchess, whens your birthday? Ill buy you some Lysol and Vagisil.
Necro Wrote:How about you get rid of the italics you camel toed bitch?
Good one. ::bigg::
86 112
Necro Wrote:I think we should celebrate!

Heh. You've improved lately. Have you been eating your vegetables or something?
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Necro Wrote:I think we should celebrate!

Heh. You've improved lately. Have you been eating your vegetables or something?

No.
Sinister steals mine, and does dirty things with them. Shes a bit too poor for a dildo.
Do you suspect corn on the cob, or celery stalks? Heh.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Do you suspect corn on the cob, or celery stalks? Heh.
Oh come ON!!! If you're going to do it, do it right! Corn on the cob all the way! Celery stalks go limp from the heat too quickly and corn on the cob has the girth. Girth is important.
Cucumber.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Cucumber.
Also works very well. I like the curvy-est ones. ::sly::