Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not that any of you fuckers care....
But today my son enters his last year as a teenager. ::blink::

Someone please pass me my walker and hand me the Geritol.
happy birthday to Sinister's son! :dude:

Thanks, JB. This is one of my favorite pics of him, taken about 120 years ago...

[Image: joshflag.jpg]
gorgeous like his OLD mom! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

awww, he is so cute! pass some happy B-day wishes to him from me!

I cry when I go through my kids baby books, I wish they were that little again! :-(
Wow, I bet time went really really really fast for you, Sinister ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Wow, I bet time went really really really fast for you, Sinister ...
No shit! Wait till yours start driving, having jobs, going to college, getting bigger than you. Fuck, five minutes ago he was 3!! I tried to tell him to knock off this growing up shit, but does he listen to his mother?? Noooooo.....the little shit.::hmph::
I know what you mean, I am afraid of that already. Time ZOOMS now and each year gets faster. I think this is because each year it we want it to go slower due to fear of aging.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I know what you mean, I am afraid of that already. Time ZOOMS now and each year gets faster. I think this is because each year it we want it to go slower due to fear of aging.
And the most horrid irony? I want time to come to a standstill for my son, and I want to fast forward it toMach 3for Bullet. I'm split clean down the middle. No wonder I'm on drugs.
Is there a set time frame for Bullet?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Is there a set time frame for Bullet?
There is a happening on 9 July and that is as much as I will discuss in this forum. You want more info, you know I'll talk to you in PM or email.
jackboots Wrote:gorgeous like his OLD mom! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Have I told you to go fuck yourself lately? ::fu::::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:gorgeous like his OLD mom! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Have I told you to go fuck yourself lately? ::fu::::lmao::
i knew you cared. ::mushhug::

Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Is there a set time frame for Bullet?
There is a happening on 9 July and that is as much as I will discuss in this forum. You want more info, you know I'll talk to you in PM or email.
Gotchya ...
86 112
Cute Sinister,
My oldest is 15. I am not looking forward to all these asshole boys calling up and asking for a date.
Can I borrow a gun!!!!!!!
::lmao:Smiley_emoticons_skeptischtop feeling sorry for yourself.............ya old bat!.........::lmao::

It gets worse!Smiley_emoticons_razz

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:Cute Sinister,
My oldest is 15. I am not looking forward to all these asshole boys calling up and asking for a date.
Can I borrow a gun!!!!!!!

My best adviceis what my husband does when boys come calling for his daughter. (17 going on 32.) He "conveniently" has 2 or 3 guns out cleaning them. The Mossberg is always locked and cocked. ::sly::

I've seen the color drain clean out of a couple boys faces. It's pretty funny to watch, actually!
I don't have kids yet. One of these days.
Happy B-Day Sinisters Son!
i am 5'10". one day i woke up and my son was 13 and he TOWERED over me! when i went to police academy i wanted to try some defensive tactics on him. he just looked down at me and laughed as i tried to take him down. little bastard.