Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been diagnosed with delusional psychosis.
I am now on anti-psychosis medication. ::nuts::

Apparently hearing voices urging youto throw yourself in front of passing cars and seeing "shadow people" is not considered normal.

Please feel free to tear me to shreds.

::wait::

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
i only hope the meds don't stifle your wit and personality!

Would hearing voices urging you to climb a water tower with your sniper rifle and pick off people at random be considered the same thing? ::fuckyeah::
jackboots Wrote:i only hope the meds don't stifle your wit and personality!

Nah.

If anything they focus my wit like a laser beam.

::thumbs::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I always knew you were a crazy fuck that was highly intelligent. Actually, I wasn't too sure about the highly intelligent part but I was willing to bet money that you were (if I was forced to bet).
86 112
Sinister Wrote:Would hearing voices urging you to climb a water tower with your sniper rifle and pick off people at random be considered the same thing? ::fuckyeah::

No.

What you describe is I believe called the American dream.
::gunner::::jerk2::

Middle Finger Wrote:I always knew you were a crazy fuck that was highly intelligent. Actually, I wasn't too sure about the highly intelligent part but I was willing to bet money that you were (if I was forced to bet).

Theres a thin line between genius and insanity.

I walk that line like a tightrope walker.
::insanity::

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:No.

Your constant bashing of America makes me think it is a form of jealousy and fear. Rag on it because you're afraid of it and wish you had it as good as we do. Poorly disguisedin repeated rants about how much America "sucks".
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Would hearing voices urging you to climb a water tower with your sniper rifle and pick off people at random be considered the same thing? ::fuckyeah::

No.

The British dream was, evidently, abusing, beating, enslaving, and trying to oppress colonists to serve and pay royalty.

I'd say you are not qualified to judge the dreams of others when your culture is based upon such medieval, anti-freedom bullshit.

That DREAM of being armed to fight for the principles of freedom, even if it meant overthrowing a corrupt Government, is the fuel that saved England's royal ass from Hitler, you asshole! Take some more medication or whatever you have to do to start gaining some real context for your dumbass anti-American comments.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:No.

Your constant bashing of America makes me think it is a form of jealousy and fear. Rag on it because you're afraid of it and wish you had it as good as we do. Poorly disguisedin repeated rants about how much America "sucks".

::irk::

If you dislike my "America bashing" I suggest you take a look around in the forum we are in and see how many "Britain bashing" thread and posts there are and shut the fuck up.

My "America bashing" is just a form of self defence against all the pitiful anti-british bullshit that gets posted here, if you don't like the fact that there is one Brit here who can take it and deal it out then............

::blowme::::finger::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:If you dislike my "America bashing" I suggest you take a look around in the forum we are in and see how many "Britain bashing" thread and posts there are and shut the fuck up.

My "America bashing" is just a form of self defence against all the pitiful anti-british bullshit that gets posted here, if you don't like the fact that there is one Brit here who can take it and deal it out then............

Oh my God, what a fucking lying little pansy ass baby. You want some "honest therapy?" Here it is: grow the fuck up and kiss our ass.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:If you dislike my "America bashing" I suggest you take a look around in the forum we are in and see how many "Britain bashing" thread and posts there are and shut the fuck up.

A) I don't much care about your whimpering hurt widdle feewings about those who bash Britain.

B) Point out a thread where I personally bashed your country.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole[/user Wrote:wrote: [/b]
Quote:[user=7]Sinister]Would hearing voices urging you to climb a water tower with your sniper rifle and pick off people at random be considered the same thing? ::fuckyeah::

No.

Quote:The British dream was, evidently, abusing, beating, enslaving, and trying to oppress colonists to serve and pay royalty.
Quote:[b]Yes, I am very proud of our brutal history and cultural history as should you be. Oh sorry there was no abuse comitted by you in your history was there? I think blacks, native indians and mexicans and many other countries in the worldmight disagree with that.
Quote:I'd say you are not qualified to judge the dreams of others when your culture is based upon such medieval, anti-freedom bullshit.
Quote:Your culture is also based on medieval, anti-freedom bullshit because that culture is what started your culture dimwit.
Quote:That DREAM of being armed to fight for the principles of freedom, even if it meant overthrowing a corrupt Government, is the fuel that saved England's royal ass from Hitler, you asshole! Take some more medication or whatever you have to do to start gaining some real context for your dumbass anti-American comments.
Quote:No, our will and our pride is what saved us from hitler fuckhole, not having a nation of gun nuts foaming at the mouth. You haven't got the balls to overthrow any corrupt government that you might elect like an idiot we have already established that. My anti-american comments will remain as in context and dumbass as the anti-british comments aimed at me. I've got a ballsack big enough to take those comments obviously septics lack that required testicular fortitude, "stop making anti-american comments OP I find them offensive 2121"

So much bullshit, so little time.

1) We did not abuse YOU, YOU abused US. So we kicked your fat royal asses and made a better system where the principles of freedom are heralded and respected unlike anything before.

2) See above for what is the start and basis of American culture.

3) If it wasn't for the U.S. England would have been destroyed by Hitler.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:3) If it wasn't for the U.S. England would have been destroyed by Hitler.
Yes your soldiers did make stupidly brave cannon fodder.

The UK paid you back in the one thing you septics understand, money for every bit of equipment used and for every life lost, thats right your wonderful government put a dollar value on every American soldier killed in Europe and we have since completed paying that debt.

So fuck off.

You know why some relatively poorly armed, supplied, and fed colonists kicked the mighty English empire's ass? Because we fought for freedom, and you assholes fought for the King. See the difference? We not only kicked your asses, we said fuck you, we are making a whole new Country so get back to your asshole den, and THEN we actually protected and saved your ass in WW2. What kind of pussies get their asses kicked by struggling colonists and then get saved by them in a world war? Answer: YOUR kind. Why?: American culture is based upon freedom - it gave birth to us. That is why you cry like a little bitch about our guns. The principle behind our firearm ownership is so that in an unknown future we have a better chance of dealing with assholes like you. Of course you don't like it - those sitting in a culture based upon a royal empire that wanted more SUBJECTS and money for the King even through unfair and brutal abuse wouldn't like it. You fucking royal subject.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:You know why some relatively poorly armed, supplied, and fed colonists kicked the mighty English empire's ass?

Yes, because of the support of those cheese eating surrender monkeys the French.

America will bend over and take up the ass from any country in order to get what it wants.

Monkey boy Bushgoes on regular trips to Saudi Arabia to give the arab oil barons hand jobs.
::jerk2::

We see you! and are watching you with fascination.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Yes your soldiers did make stupidly brave cannon fodder.

Freedom isn't free.

I see you neglected to point out where I personally bashed your blessed Britain....