Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavy Metal Site/Forum
Oh boy, Im probably setting myself up for a load of negative comments, but whatever...

I just created a site (yes, thats why theres no users yet) for fans of heavy metal.

Lemme know what you think of it (e.g. how it looks)..

http://moshtalk.com

Thanks!

P.S.- The main site (not the forum design) was made by me, thats why it isnt fantastic... Smiley_emoticons_razz
It's good.
86 112
Very nice job on that. You're not the nitwit I thought you were.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Very nice job on that. You're not the nitwit I thought you were.
Please don't jump to conclusions ...
86 112
Haha Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Thanks LMPP...
Yeah, the site was already done, but I still spent like 2.5 hours this morning working on it.
HTML is harder than I thought... XD
I'll check it out!
Thanks! Smiley_emoticons_smile
People still listen to heavy metal??
Hell yeah!
Id say rock/metal is just behind rap (behind pop) in genre popularity! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Necro Wrote:Hell yeah!
Id say rock/metal is just behind rap (behind pop) in genre popularity! Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'd say you're fucking certifiable and should be shot in the head if you think rap has any place in any genre of any type of music since that shit isn't music. It is noise; it is repulsive noise.

Rap is for the mentally inept and the deaf.
I was speaking in terms of genre popularity.
I hate rap. Its boring. All the songs are the exact same.
Metal is where its at IMO...
Shit Sinister, go buy some fucking glasses! Smiley_emoticons_razz
Necro Wrote:Oh boy, Im probably setting myself up for a load of negative comments, but whatever...

I just created a site (yes, thats why theres no users yet) for fans of heavy metal.

Lemme know what you think of it (e.g. how it looks)..

http://moshtalk.com

Thanks!

P.S.- The main site (not the forum design) was made by me, thats why it isnt fantastic... Smiley_emoticons_razz
I actually think it is very well done and coming together nicely. Can you tie to main site and the forums together in the same consistent theme?
Necro Wrote:Shit Sinister, go buy some fucking glasses! Smiley_emoticons_razz
Shall I purchase you a brain stem while I'm at it? I don't know if they come in miniature size to fit you, but I'll look.....
@ Liquid: Itd be way to hard. Id have to pay someone to do it -- Id rather not... Yep, Im cheap like that! Smiley_emoticons_smile

@ Sinister: You cant "buy" brain stem you R-E-T-A-R-D!
Christ, you need glasses, and an education! They dont by any chance have a community college in Rwanda, do they?
Necro Wrote:@ Sinister: You cant "buy" brain stem you R-E-T-A-R-D!
Christ, you need glasses, and an education! They dont by any chance have a community college in Rwanda, do they?

A) You obviously have no sense of humour and do not understand dark humour. Or a good insult, for that matter.

B) I renig on the chuckle I got from something you said in another post. Anyone who can't find humour in that comment has the IQ of a rotten celery stalk.
Whats with you and vegetables?
Why dont you take a 2 minute break, and relieve your camel toe of its need for your lover (cucumber).
Necro Wrote:@ Sinister: You cant "buy" brain stem you R-E-T-A-R-D!
::laugh::
86 112
Shes slow as she is fucking dumb...
...I joined your site...Just call me Mrs. Necro...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess, you never joined, and if you did, I dont know who the fuck you are!