Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sweating like a horse
I'm getting ready for work right now, fresh out of the shower and I'm already sweating. It's 67F (outside, but probably 10 degrees hotter in my apartment) but the humidity is twice what it normally is here (45%).

I don't know how people in high humidity states can stand it!

Discuss/mock. I'll be back after a grueling Monday at work this afternoon. ::irk::
i feel for you Poopy! all those years in florida, 9 months of the year a fucking blast furnace...i am so happy to be out of there! but you don't normally have those conditions. no A/C i gather? maybe a window unit would be good to have during these heat waves. Smiley_emoticons_wink

In NC it has been over 80 or 90 just about everyday and it starts early. so even if you have your AC on, you take one step outside and you are sweating again. drives me crazy.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I'm getting ready for work right now, fresh out of the shower and I'm already sweating. It's 67F (outside, but probably 10 degrees hotter in my apartment) but the humidity is twice what it normally is here (45%).

Discuss/mock. I'll be back after a grueling Monday at work this afternoon. ::irk::
Sweaty bitch, eh? Why the hell is your apartment so cold, sweaty bitch?

As for the humidity thing, I hear that. I can't stand Florida. When I would go there I would have to stay inside in air conditioning.
86 112
Liquid Wrote:In NC it has been over 80 or 90 just about everyday and it starts early. so even if you have your AC on, you take one step outside and you are sweating again. drives me crazy.
It must suck to be a fat ass bastard that sweats twice as much as normal humans. 21
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I'm getting ready for work right now, fresh out of the shower and I'm already sweating. It's 67F (outside, but probably 10 degrees hotter in my apartment) but the humidity is twice what it normally is here (45%).

Searing heat is natures way of telling you that human beings shouldn't live there.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.