Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top quality merchandise
Check this out, nothing creates a stylish domestic atmosphere more than a zebra print table lamp! Available ONLY at Mill's wifes Southern chintz home abominations gift shop and tat emporium.

Also a thin lamp that incorporates a plastic budgie at the centre just screams out contempt for the czars of fashion and "I am natures greatest living miracle"!

Please check out our other fucking shit.

The south shall rise again! (A red state, and damn proud of it! ::nuts:Smiley_emoticons_smile

There is always a place for something special and we can help you fill it with something truly atrocious.

http://southerncharmhomeaccents.com/

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I would NEVER put any of that cheesy bullshit in my lovely home...Is there a life size zebra or giraffe in a corner somewhere ?...Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Quote:They all discovered they had unique talents once they grew up and graduated from college. We hope you will find their gifts unique and one of a kind.
::lmao::

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Quote:They all discovered they had unique talents once they grew up and graduated from college. We hope you will find their gifts unique and one of a kind.
Hmmmm a monogrammed plastic tumbler wrapped in plastic!, What a unique talent, potters and designers the world over are fucking green with envy, if only they possessed such unique talent!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Oh...My...God ::bvomit::
I noticed they also sell coozies.

Bwaaaahaaaa haaaaa!
I wanna a customized redneck coozie!

Attached Files
.jpg   koth4-sized.jpg (Size: 33.39 KB / Downloads: 44)
I seriously doubt you do!

Quote:cooze

A vagina; usually derogatory, usually wet, though not always, referring to a slut's vagina, showing signs of recent/repeated use; or a woman who is an owner of such a cooze, being herself called a cooze; a conniving, sexually lascivious woman; or discharged liquid from such a cooze; a pussy, or more closely linked, a cunt. Cunt is a synonym for cooze, both for it's anotomical definition, and it's connotating a woman of such quality.

1. That cooze fucked my best friend.
2. I was kissing her on the neck, next thing I know her cooze is getting all gushy like a river.
::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
Wanna bet that little misspelling is gonna get fixed ASAP? ::gigg::

Damn edit flag.
For posterity. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A recently fucked monogrammed vagina?, nice!

If you google southern charms the first thing it comes up with is the largest amateur adult site on the net.
Have you clicked on the commercial yet?

I swear there is a glimpse of a lamp type thing that has a monkey wearing a fez as part of its design!

Attached Files
.jpg   il_430xN_58362795.jpg (Size: 33.13 KB / Downloads: 39)
I think Mill should donate all his tumblers and coozies to these people since he apparently likes to make fun ofthe handicapped. He should throw in the monkey lamp too, that will really piss them off.

[Image: supertards7lb.jpg]
resting on his laurels while relying on his class picture isn't going to sell "coozies" for him
Fug duh kund
I like cheesy stuff, sometimes, and in moderation. But this takes the cake. Looks like someone puked cheese.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Have you clicked on the commercial yet?

I swear there is a glimpse of a lamp type thing that has a monkey wearing a fez as part of its design!
It's part of the fez monkey linefrom the Millenium collection. They also having matching pillows, bedding, and coffee cups.
Fucking idiot doesn't know the difference between a coozie and a koozie.

Coozie is as described above.

Koozie is a beer/refreshment can insulator which is usually made of foam rubber. The name koozie was born of a malaprop when the speaker meant cozy.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
have pity on the ignorant fuck...they aren't punching out the same quality from the two year junior colleges like they used to.
Fug duh kund
LKTraz Wrote:Fucking idiot doesn't know the difference between a coozie and a koozie.

Coozie is as described above.

Koozie is a beer/refreshment can insulator which is usually made of foam rubber. The name koozie was born of a malaprop when the speaker meant cozy.
Well, whateverthefuck that is in the photo is neither a coozie or a koozie... it's an insulated plastic travel mug with some heinous graphics on it.