We promise to be gentle. ::mushhug::

::fu:: ::fu:: ::fu:: ::blowme::
86 112
yea, lol - this gentle...

[Image: gentle.jpg]
Heh ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Heh ...
that's all you have to say?? what happened. did your tongue get stuck in your throat getting all excited seeing that strap on, would not surprise me if you are a strap on bitch, lol.
Liquid Wrote:
that's all you have to say?? what happened. did your tongue get stuck in your throat getting all excited seeing that strap on, would not surprise me if you are a strap on bitch, lol.
He was just surprised to see you tell everyone what your wife does for a living. Dominatrix whore isn't something most guys would advertise.
Would this be considered a gentle device? It's only a .50 cal....

[Image: 50cal.jpg]
Sinister Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
He was just surprised to see you tell everyone what your wife does for a living. Dominatrix whore isn't something most guys would advertise.
hey we are very proud of her and her chosen profession. She worked very hard to get her degree is beating you flabby ass!

[Image: dominatrix.jpg]
Quote:She worked very hard to get her degree is beating you flabby ass!

Aww.....did she practice on you?? Did your wife kick the snot out of you?? Poor, poor bumpkin. Since you weren't man enough for her to pound on every day, she had to go into the business, eh? Bummer.....21
no actually she got so bored smashing your ugly face into the dirt that she moved on to even bigger pussies like "Pinkie Finger"
Liquid Wrote:no actually she got so bored smashing your ugly face into the dirt that she moved on to even bigger pussies like "Pinkie Finger"

HAHA!!! You obviously haven't been paying attention. Now I'm not even sure you're not a flaming faggot. "Flabby ass" and "ugly face"....that's pretty funny. I'd prove you wrong with a couple pictures, but you're not worth the effort to find the pics. There's a couple here you might find interesting. This is one of my favorites...

[Image: salute.jpg]
the same picture over and over. all i see is some greasy chick in a wife beater eating leftovers.
Just for you, I'm posting a picture of my "ugly" face and one of my "flabby" ass. The ass one is all over this site, but obviously you haven't been paying attention. Or, you don't like chicks asses. Maybe you are a faggot...

'Kay, here's my ugly face, apologies for the quick cover-up on what I don't want shown in public, which is MC stuff.

[Image: smiles.jpg]

And here's my "flabby" ass.....

[Image: mchouse_2_.jpg]

I wish I had your hair. :?
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I wish I had your hair. :?

Well thank ya! It's down to my flabby ass now. (Pic is about 3 years old)

Ain't it weird how whatever sort of hair we have, we want something else? If we have straight hair, we want curly hair. If we have curly hair we want straight hair. If we have dark hair, we want to be blonde. I have what Bullet calls "virgin" hair. Never been permed or dyed. I tie it up in a knot or under a skull cap these days because he doesn't want me to cut it. The one time I did lop off about 16" of it, I was traumatized for a month. I'll never have short hair again!!!!

What don't you like about your hair, M?
It's very fine, like baby hair. I don't color or chemically treat it either since it seems like a waste of time to fuck with it. And I'm very, very lazy.
I bet it holds a curl from a curling iron, then! I can't curl my hair unless I want to spend about 2 hours fucking with it. (I never want to spend 2 minutes, let alone 2 hours on my mop.) It's so fucking heavy the curls don't "take".

There's another example; if we have fine hair, we want thick hair, and vice versa.
Liquid Wrote:
I was just a little shocked to see you strapped with a dildo. My apologies.
86 112
MF's a strap-on pillow bitch.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
I was just a little shocked to see you strapped with a dildo. My apologies.
From what I understand, normally you can't see the dildo because it's up his ass.
That pic he posted ... I assumed the one with the dildo was him.
86 112