Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hooray For Monday!
PSYCHE!
Holy balls Im bored...
necro is the most boring unoriginal asshole at MOCK.

jackboots Wrote:necro is the most boring unoriginal asshole at MOCK.

+10 ::thumbs::

And that's on his good days.
i mean this is the walrus princess fucksdogs.

jackboots Wrote:i mean this is the walrus princess fucksdogs.
Do you really think it's one of them? Or Necropsy is a combination of all of them?
Sinister Wrote:
Do you really think it's one of them? Or Necropsy is a combination of all of them?
nah. dumber than all of them.

jackboots Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
nah. dumber than all of them.
How does it survive being that dumb? A question thatmodern science will puzzle over for eternity.......
Hmmm, does Nomad know about this place? The disjointed and slightly insane posting style is sort of similar.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Hmmm, does Nomad know about this place? The disjointed and slightly insane posting style is sort of similar.

Hmmmmm.......didn't Nomad's "Location" say the same thing Necropsy's does here?

I didn't tell Nomad about this place. Not after that shit he pulled in 24 in my Biker forum.
Do tell! I haven't heard anything about this.
Well, he bought himself a bike, and came into my place to get some advice. He didn't like the advice he received and he got shitty withmy mod. He was told that he needed to be worrying about protective gear and all he wanted to know about was how to "pretty up" his bike. He was more interested in saddlebags and a Mustang seat than leather to protect his dumb ass. He said he didn't consider himself "a chaps kinda guy" which most of us took as meaning people who wear chaps look like fags.

Anyway, he went off on my moderator who I have oceans of respect for and I kicked his ignorant fucking ass out. He's proabably road pizza by now. He actually told me to "quit telling him he will put the bike down" as if he would know better than I do. I'm not trying to jinx you, fuckstick, I am telling you what WILL happen.
I always got the impression that Nomad had a HUGE crush on you.

I know, that was a total non sequitur.
Really? That's almost as repulsive as being in the same state as Taint.
I'm not sure who that is, I've been out of the loop.
Taint is my derogatory nickname for "Saint" or "Jives" or "lying sack of dog vomit". You know the one.....knows the Gin Blossoms, hung out with them, sang with them.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I always got the impression that Nomad had a HUGE crush on you.

I know, that was a total non sequitur.
::lmao:Smiley_emoticons_skeptischorry First a Torch for me now, a HUGE crush. Lotta Love going on in here.
nevermind

[user=34]jackboots[/user] wrote:
Quote:i mean this is the walrus princess fucksdogs.

What the shit is that supposed to mean fagel?
if you were in the in-crowd you'd know.

No, if I was a homosexual, worthless, inbred, jewish dirtbag Id know.