Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuckin' Ay
Lowlife fuckwit shot after stomping baby

Now this prick fuucken deserved it. Thats what's wrong with Australia, over here the civil libertarian pussywhipped cops would have tried to calm him down, take him into custody, spend millions trying to psychoanalyse him and rehabilitate him back to a fun loving citizen....

I like the Californian rehabilitation system better.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
That's horrible, beating a baby like that, bloodying your arms. I'm glad that guy is dead.
86 112
He died too quickly.
I'm just glad they shot the fucker and killed him. Knowing our legals system some dumb fuck lawyer would have gotten him off because they baby pooped or something stupid. I really feel bad for that baby. I am sure it suffered a lot more than that asshole did.
Yeah, what a bunch of dumb motherfuckers they must be to pass the State Bar Exam, fuckers ...
thats disgusting..hes should get the same fate..or worse
Choad Wrote:thats disgusting..hes should get the same fate..or worse
I'd like to put on my riding boots and stomp him to death. Starting at his feet. Shooting himwas too easy, quick and painless for him.
Sinister Wrote:
I'd like to put on my riding boots and stomp him to death. Starting at his feet. Shooting himwas too easy, quick and painless for him.
I wish you would have.. that is horrible :Diablo:
Here's an update:

TURLOCK, Calif. -- A Turlock man, who was fatally shot by police as he kicked, punched and stomped his young son to death, was screaming he was trying "to get the demons out of him" as he brutally killed the child.

Lisa Mota was among the horrified motorists witnesses and tried to stop the attack on a dark country road.

"He wasn't acting like a crazy person, running around or screaming," Mota said. "He said, 'I've just got to get the demons out of him.' He was very calm.' "

The Stanislaus County coroner said the boy appeared to be between 1 and 2 years old based on his size, according to county sheriff's deputy Royjindar Singh.

"It's been a long night of wondering why, not only for the officers and the passers-by who stopped and tried to help out, but for anyone. Why would somebody do this?" Singh said.

The suspect -- Sergio Casian Aguilar of Turlock --had a child's car seat in the back of his four-door pickup truck, which caught the attention of an elderly couple at 10:13 p.m. Saturday because it was stopped in the two-lane road facing the wrong direction, Singh said.

As they got closer, the couple saw Aguilar brutally beating the toddler behind his truck and throwing the child on the ground, according to Singh. Two or three other cars stopped, an unusual number to be passing through the remote area surrounded by a dairy, a cow pasture, a cornfield and a farmhouse, he said.

"What we got from witnesses is he was punching, slapping, kicking, stomping, shaking," Singh said. "They tried to intervene and get involved, but their efforts really didn't have an effect. The suspect was engaged in what he was doing. He just pushed them off and went back to it."

A sheriff's helicopter responding to emergency calls from the area landed in a cow pasture at 10:19 p.m. carrying a Modesto police officer who shot the man to death after he refused an order to stop beating the child, Singh said.

Paramedics tried to resuscitate the toddler, who was not breathing when they arrived. The boy was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Singh said the coroner identified Aguilar , but because his injuries were so severe, the child will have to be identified through a blood or DNA test, according to Singh.

No children within the dead boy's age range have been reported kidnapped or missing in Stanislaus County, he said.

The incident happened on Bradbury Road about 10 miles west of Turlock, a city located about halfway between Sacramento and Fresno.

source
Choad Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I wish you would have.. that is horrible :Diablo:
What I don't understand is, there were other people there and they "couldn't" stop him?? What the fuck is that all about? Tackle the motherfucker, use a tire iron, take off your tie and choke the life out of the fuck, bust a window and cut his fucking throat. You've heard the phrase "so mad I was seeing red". That has happened to me twice. It is true; you actually think you're looking through red-tinted glasses. I would have gone ballistic and nothing; I mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G would have been able to stop me from killing him.
My ass would be in jail right now because I would have pulled out a baseball bat and one swing right at his head.. Tried to stop him what were they all 90 year olds. Come on nobody wanted to get involved.
Everybody worries about them selves and thats it. I agree he got of easy. With 1 shot to the head.
i've been a cop for 20 years. this is nothing new. go look at leslie demeniuk who shot her baby twins in the head. WE network did a piece on her sorry ass the other night. i worked that case for 5 years. the asshole DA sought death, then took it off the table. gave her a deal for 20 years. i hate fucking asshole DAs. same with celeste fox. beat her grandma to death with a hammer. the cunt confessed to me. did anyone listen? nope.

That has to be the hardest thing when these assholes confess then some panzy ass judge says you can't use that. Because of some fucked up excuse. I am shore our forefathers never ended for criminals to have so many rights. For christ sake they have it easier in jail then us poor slobs fighting to survive on the outside.
FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:For christ sake they have it easier in jail then us poor slobs fighting to survive on the outside.
Ooh. Bad choice there, F. What makes you think that?
They have gyms, Libraries free food. Fuck I live pay check to pay check. No money for any luxuries and now $4.00 a gallon gas fuck what to I cut out next. I am not saying I would want to be there. I'm sure in some cases it really is shitty. But you have to admit they have some things that are pretty nice. I mean they are in jail.
i heard someone bashed celeste fox in the face with a lock in a sock.

har har.

i took her footprints, she left them all over granny's blood.

Ah sweet revenge::batguy::
FUC OFF LOSER Wrote:They have gyms, Libraries free food. Fuck I live pay check to pay check. No money for any luxuries and now $4.00 a gallon gas fuck what to I cut out next. I am not saying I would want to be there. I'm sure in some cases it really is shitty. But you have to admit they have some things that are pretty nice. I mean they are in jail.

Listen to the voice of close and personal and ongoing experience. All these "luxuries" that people seem to think inmates have; they do not have.

In "some" cases it is shitty? I wouldn't feed the food inmates get to my dog. That would be animal cruelty.

There is no system in the government more corrupt than the prison system. I personally know of guards who have inmates make shanks to plant on other inmates.

I personally know of a prison guard out of prison on bond himself for murdering an inmate at a different prison than the one he works in now.

I personally know of a man left in solitary for 16 days and was given so little of the slop they feed them that he lost 26 pounds, in SIXTEEN days.

I personally know of an inmate that was beaten so badly thatthe rest of the block was locked down and so flooded with blood it took 24 hours to clean it upand they were let out to eat or do anything else.

22.5 of the 24 hours in a day are spent in an 8 x 10 cage.

I personally know of an inmate who was stopped for a "spot check" which they are required to remain perfectly still for, and one of the guards pinched his ass to make him jump and the guards beat him and put him in the hole for 2 weeks.

Shall I go on?
Being a prison officer is the ideal career choice for a sadist.

The prisons in the UK are a bit soft to be honest.

I have watched loads of documentaries about US prisons, US Lockdown, San Quentin, Americas toughest prisons and they are all fucking hellholes. Prisoners are treat worse than animals in captivity, they endure a daily dose of degradation, humliation and cruelty.

Someone once said "You can judge a society by how it treats its poor and its prisoners".
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Someone once said "You can judge a society by how it treats its poor and its prisoners".

The quote is actually;

You can judge the degree of civilization in a society by visiting its prisons.
~Dostoyevsky