Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all you Buddys and Budetts.
I believe I hate everyone here and was wondering if anyone died a painful death so I could swoop in and buy their most cherished memories. If I knew that I could maybe get there before CSI discovered the bodies, and cash inbefore the foreclosure proceedings it would be easieron me.Remember time is of the essence and I do not have all fucking day. So with that in mind remember that I am there for you with all my might.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:I believe I hate everyone here and was wondering if anyone died a painful death so I could swoop in and buy their most cherished memories. If I knew that I could maybe get there before CSI discovered the bodies, and cash inbefore the foreclosure proceedings it would be easieron me.Remember time is of the essence and I do not have all fucking day. So with that in mind remember that I am there for you with all my might.

No takers?

Aw, there, therelittle maggot.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:I believe I hate everyone here and was wondering if anyone died a painful death so I could swoop in and buy their most cherished memories. If I knew that I could maybe get there before CSI discovered the bodies, and cash inbefore the foreclosure proceedings it would be easieron me.Remember time is of the essence and I do not have all fucking day. So with that in mind remember that I am there for you with all my might.

No takers?

Thats O.K. I've played with myself before my little budett.:kiss::
::laugh::Bastard ...
86 112
Well, not me personally, but I can prophesize a death and give you advance notice; date, time and where. Would that help? Would you prefer a male or female victim?
Maggot Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

No takers?

Yeah that doesn't suprise me.

Did your mommy and daddy tell youyour penis was evil ?

Which collegehave you picked out tobe the site of your massacre ?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

No takers?

Yeah that doesn't suprise me.

Did your mommy and daddy tell youyour penis was evil ?

Which collegehave you picked out tobe the site of your massacre ?
Penis sounds very girly like I prefer "rhythm stick" and will now play "bad moon-a-risin" on your head.
Sinister Wrote:
Well, not me personally, but I can prophesize a death and give you advance notice; date, time and where. Would that help? Would you prefer a male or female victim?
A male would be better as they make more money than women. And have much cooler stuff.::stir::