Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just went to the mall and was astounded.
There was shit in the urinal.

Now I'm torn between disgust at the cretin who did it and admiration for the ballsy fuck.

No paper used either.

This restroom has no lock so whoever the culprit was took one HELL of a chance of being discovered.

Unless of course this is some new type of queer bait.

You are grossing me out. He might have been desperate at the time, who knows.
86 112
Tommy Tourette Wrote:There was shit in the urinal.
How did you fit yourself into a urinal?
Sinister Wrote:
Pathetic.

I was told there was wit in here. This is a kindergarten response.

I weep.
Tommy Tourette Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Pathetic.

I weep.
+1
86 112
Quote:This is a kindergarten response.
That's the best you've got? Seriously, put some effort into it, dimwit.

Middle Finger Wrote:
Tommy Tourette Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Pathetic.

I weep.
+1
And you.......you wouldn't know a good post if it hit you upside the head with a claw hammer.

Fortunately, I made my judgment for +1 to TT based upon how lame yours was, not on how "good" his was.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Fortunately, I made my judgment for +1 to TT based upon how lame yours was, not on how "good" his was.
I knew that. My previous post still stands, asshole.
I didn't have to "know a good post" to make my excellent judgment.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Quote:This is a kindergarten response.
That's the best you've got? Seriously, put some effort into it, dimwit.
He misspelled kindiegarden too.
I actually chuckled at Sinisters response.
And, Tourettes Bitch, stop pretending you were surprised. I wouldnt doubt it if youre the cunt who did it. You were probably hoping a crooked piece of shit (somewhat like yourself) would walk in on you.
Fucking dirtbag.
And, who were you with, anyways? Scoping some manginas inconspicuously over by the hot dog stand?
Just where is this mall you frequent? I want to make sure I never go there.
I used to work in the ladies' wear department at the base exchange a very long time ago, and part of the job required keeping an eye on the dressing rooms... some THING actually took a dump in one of the tiny little trash cans they had. How fucking hard would it have been to walk 30 feet to the restroom? Argh!
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I used to work in the ladies' wear department at the base exchange a very long time ago, and part of the job required keeping an eye on the dressing rooms... some THING actually took a dump in one of the tiny little trash cans they had. How fucking hard would it have been to walk 30 feet to the restroom? Argh!

I hate to ask but what did this THING wipe it's ass with?
Christ, I didn't think of that. I never noticed any stains on the clothes... maybe it bought whatever it wiped it's ass with.

Or hey! I just had a thought: you know when dogs drag their asses along the floor when they've got worms/itchy butt? LOL, what a mental image.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Christ, I didn't think of that. I never noticed any stains on the clothes... maybe it bought whatever it wiped it's ass with.

Or hey! I just had a thought: you know when dogs drag their asses along the floor when they've got worms/itchy butt? LOL, what a mental image.

Exactly it does make your mind wander into uncharted terrortory just thinking about it.:shock:
Thats gross.
She probably had the downs...