This is a great place for Maggot to hang out.
Yummy.............[Image: 10_1_104v.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This thread ...

[Image: fail5.jpg]
That shit looks tasty!57fuckwad. Don't be fuckin wasting it bitch.
Maybe one day, a long time from now, Maggot will win the lottery and be a mod for this forum.
86 112
Maggot Wrote:Yummy.............[Image: 10_1_104v.gif]

This is indeed a great place for you to be, seeing as its the "we don't give a fuck" forum.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

This is indeed a great place for you to be, seeing as its the "we don't give a fuck" forum.
You fit in well trashcan face.
...Burn a scented candle, baby...It smells like wet dog in here...and something worse...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Maggot Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

You fit in well trashcan face.
If you like it so much maybe you should be locked in this thread permanently?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Kinda like Oscar the Grouch, the Muppet? Do you still watch Sesame Street or do you have them all memorized?
Today maggot the letter is C for cunt.

And the number is 12 for how many times I would like to smash you in the face with a leather glove covered in broken glass.
Sinister Wrote:
Kinda like Oscar the Grouch, the Muppet? Do you still watch Sesame Street or do you have them all memorized?
Yes to both of your numbnut questions.
Maggot Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
An intelligent person who considers those questions "numbnut" wouldn't bother to reply, lest he be seen as a numbnut himself. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Today maggot the letter is C for cunt.

And the number is 12 for how many times I would like to smash you in the face with a leather glove covered in broken glass.

To bad this will remain your fantasy for the rest of the day. C is also for Cocksucker remember that. Tomorrow we will attempt the rest. Take a break now your brain is fried.........now get outta my trash can!!!!

Sinister Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
An intelligent person who considers those questions "numbnut" wouldn't bother to reply, lest he be seen as a numbnut himself. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
I do not care what anyone else thinks of me, never have ,never will.............next stupid statementgive it time, here it comes............
Maggot Wrote:

To bad this will remain your fantasy for the rest of the day. C is also for Cocksucker remember that. Tomorrow we will attempt the rest. Take a break now your brain is fried.........now get outta my trash can!!!!

You seem to have cocksucking on the brain Butthead, is there something you want to share with the group?

You also seem to be under the illusion you can control who posts in a thread you create.

This is not the case.
Bingo! we have a weener!::banana::
Fuck you.
Piece of shit.
You would like trash cans.
Necro Wrote:Fuck you.
Piece of shit.
You would like trash cans.

Wow!..............Did you have a fight with trash cans and fall over them when you were young? Why do you hate trash cans? They serve a purpose, unlike yourself. I find them very useful and they never talk back. no matter how much shitI throwat them.

[Image: alison%2520krauss.jpg]
[Image: spaceball.gif]

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:

You seem to have cocksucking on the brain Butthead
Well Ya!!!!!!............The most relaxing part of the day laying there getting a little head..you betcha!...........sucks to be you!
No, you naive little bitch.
They always fucking fall over on garbage day.
Dont you have some soap dropping to do?
Go fuck yourself.
Im not surprised you called yourself "Maggot". Your probably just as worthless. Wait, maggots fertalize my grass, so I guess your one step below maggots on the intelligence scale.
Fucktard.