Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irony
The irony is; as soon as some here learned that I am a Biker bitch, several immediately claim to know the Life, be a PH, and one asshat even claimed to be a 1%er! For those that don't know what that means, don't fucking worry about it. I love how the idiot masses here want to shit on me because I am a Biker, then simultaneously claim to be one.

We (Bikers) know our own kind. We can tell by many things that are said who is what they claim to be. For those who think I don't know or am impressed by your claims, go piss in a high wind. We can tell our own as easily as we can sniff out a cop.

A Biker does NOT ask for affiliations. A Biker does NOT claim to be a 1%er unless he is suicidal. Claiming to be something you are not doesn't wash in my world. Liars and posers are not thought well of. So if any of you fuckwits think you've convinced me of your "Bikerness" you are pathetically mistaken.

I put this out here in the forum I do NOT mod, for obvious reasons.
Sinister Wrote:The irony is; as soon as some here learned that I am a Biker bitch, several immediately claim to know the Life, be a PH, and one asshat even claimed to be a 1%er! For those that don't know what that means, don't fucking worry about it. I love how the idiot masses here want to shit on me because I am a Biker, then simultaneously claim to be one.

We (Bikers) know our own kind. We can tell by many things that are said who is what they claim to be. For those who think I don't know or am impressed by your claims, go piss in a high wind. We can tell our own as easily as we can sniff out a cop.

A Biker does NOT ask for affiliations. A Biker does NOT claim to be a 1%er unless he is suicidal. Claiming to be something you are not doesn't wash in my world. Liars and posers are not thought well of. So if any of you fuckwits think you've convinced me of your "Bikerness" you are pathetically mistaken.

Allow me to add an AMEN, to the above.
Some of my best friends are bikers ::dunno::

[Image: PeeWeeBike%28small%29.jpg]
Sinister Wrote:The irony is; as soon as some here learned that I am a Biker bitch, several immediately claim to know the Life, be a PH, and one asshat even claimed to be a 1%er! For those that don't know what that means, don't fucking worry about it. I love how the idiot masses here want to shit on me because I am a Biker, then simultaneously claim to be one.

Worried your reputation is at stake?::banana::

You're the one who startedragging on about what a bad ass biker bitch you are to try and intimidate. You aren't the only female in the world that rides a bike and unless you carry that bike around on your shoulders I'm not fucking impressed.

Now you're calling me a cop? You are such a sillycunt.

Myself and friends sat in the computer room this afternoon having a good laugh over your idiotic accusations.

You went off half cocked and got called on it.

Stop sniveling and get over it.

Chicks like you go around riding on our coat tails, actinghard and giving us a bad name. Wish people would pay more attention to what you're riding instead of theinsecure person you project from under your fake leather jacket and your candyass attitude.

1% isn't suicide.(unless you can't claim it)Did you get that information from that same stupid ass biker jargon book you pulled sled out of?

Quote:You're the one who startedragging on about what a bad ass biker bitch you are to try and intimidate.
Back this bullshit up with a post I wrote where I claimed to be a badass Biker bitch.
Quote:Now you're calling me a cop?

Where in this thread did I say you are a pig? Conscience getting to you for being a lying fuck? Liars, pigs and rats. I'm sure of one, pretty sure of the next and wouldn't be surprised if the 3rd was true.
Quote:Did you get that information from that same stupid ass biker jargon book you pulled sled out of?

I get bored with saying motorcycle or scoot all the time so I decided to use another term Bikers use to reference their bike. And guess what? I don't have to justify one fucking thing to a mental midget like you.

Let's just call a spade a spade. You know shit about the Life, you know shit about Bikers, and you have proven that more than once with your stupid claims. You're one among the moronic, retarded masses who get their "education" about Bikers from movies and news stories. You're a retard. And you're not even good at that!
Who is bullet ?

Nice Ride but it ain't no springer ! Evo all the way .

I won't dis your ride but you should try something hard and powerful between your legs you will never go back to the soft ride again !
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

IMaDick Wrote:Who is bullet ?
Why?

Because the pic carries that tag .
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

IMaDick Wrote:Because the pic carries that tag .

Bullet is my husband. He is not up for discussion in this forum.

And before any of you twitsjump to conclusions like I know you are compelled to do, I used Bullet's bike instead of mine because I think it looks cooler. I did not claim it was mine.

This is mine

Shit, that picture sucks; here's another one of mine

Sinister

run those pics through photobucket and you can clean the file tags off from them .

There is no need to post up any personal info on the net.

with all of the bots out here sucking info its not a good Idea to let any of that stuff get sucked into the stream .

Its all good !!

Im not going to give you a hard time over the pics !

there is just to much other stuff that I can give you shit about !LOL
John Adams

The tags on the pics don't worry me. Obviously Bullet is not his real name, but his road tag. I think one of those pics has my road tag, too, which is Smooth. Thanks for the concern, but I will admit to being computer dense. Any technical shit that gets done on this infernal machine gets done by my sister, the computer genius. She's got me covered in security shit.

And give me shit about anything you like; that is the point of this nuthouse!
Damn!

Did your goat die or do younot knowhow to use a lawnmower?
noholes86ed Wrote:Damn!

Oh goody!!! Einstein is back!!!!

If you must know, that lot is not part of my property. What makes you assume that the picture was even taken at my house, retard?
Calm down, don't go working yourself into ananeurysm andsquirtcherry juice all over the place.

It was an honest mistake.

You do fucking know what honest is don't you?
Sinister Wrote:

If you must know, that lot is not part of my property. What makes you assume that the picture was even taken at my house, retard?

Let your friends know that is not the smoking kind of grass its ok to cut it .

suburban idiots have to tell them everythng !

why do you insult Einstein by comparing Him to this fag from California ?

Thas just not cool at all !
John Adams

noholes86ed Wrote:Calm down, don't go working yourself into ananeurysm andsquirtcherry juice all over the place.

It was an honest mistake.

You do fucking know what honest is don't you?
No such animal as "honest mistake" just "stupid, presumptuous, idiotic and know-it-all" fuckwitsts like you.
IMaDick Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

And I should give a fuck if you think it's cool for what reason?
Sinister Wrote:
IMaDick Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

And I should give a fuck if you think it's cool for what reason?

what I made was a statement ,,what that means is that no response or support is needed .

You add credence to the "she had her brains fucked out in high school" theory !
John Adams

IMaDick Wrote:what I made was a statement ,,what that means is that no response or support is needed .
Actually, idiot, what you made was an opinion. And you can take your opinion, and this bullshit that I quoted of yoursand choke on it.