Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleeding hearts....
In one of my other forums, I frequently become revolted at the "aww .....poor baby" bullshit I see there. Tree-huggers and bunny-huggers and liberal fucks who can't handle the reality that the world is UGLY.

People with tunnel vision also make me crazy. There are some who will hijack any thread, about any-fucking-thing to spout their agenda and this is revolting, also.

People who are miserable and want to make everyone else arond them as miserable as they are make me want to blow chunks.

If I wanted to allow the difficulties in my life rule me and my actions, it would be a very easy thing to do. Some here know the shit I deal with, and have been dealing with for 2 years. Most know that I am a Biker and am damn proud to be part of that Life. But do I jump into a thread about a new recipe for pancakes and start spewing about how the injustice system is such a clusterfuck? Do I claim that my Biker friends can fix anything, or walk on water? No, I do not. Why? Because this is my life and I deal as best I can, without whining about it. I rant once in a while, sure. But to allow a difficulty to possess your every thought, your every action, everything you say; well, that is a sign of weakness if you ask me. Suck it up, broaden your horizons a bit, and be a fucking adult. For those who whine and snivel and plead for attention or personal gratification or justification; I find you nauseating. I don't let the hardships rule me. I rule me. Get the fuck over it.
Overthrow, see why I had to have her here!? ::hbeat::
86 112
In other words, cry me a river, build a bridge and get the fuck over it already ...

*Kudos
STFU Wrote:In other words, cry me a river, build a bridge and get the fuck over it already ...

*Kudos

All of that, 'cept "cry me a river". I have no pity for anyone and don't want to see or hear you blubbering like a bitch. Your life just isn't that fucking interesting to me.

"You" in general, not "you" specifically, STFU.
Sinister Wrote:
STFU Wrote:In other words, cry me a river, build a bridge and get the fuck over it already ...

*Kudos

All of that, 'cept "cry me a river". I have no pity for anyone and don't want to see or hear you blubbering like a bitch. Your life just isn't that fucking interesting to me.

Those are the sweetest words I have ever laid my eyes upon! ::aww::
Sinister Wrote:All of that, 'cept "cry me a river". I have no pity for anyone and don't want to see or hear you blubbering like a bitch. Your life just isn't that fucking interesting to me.

Don't worry, I'm sure you have insured coverage in the general group, STFU.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:In one of my other forums, I frequently become revolted at the "aww .....poor baby" bullshit I see there. Tree-huggers and bunny-huggers and liberal fucks who can't handle the reality that the world is UGLY.

People with tunnel vision also make me crazy. There are some who will hijack any thread, about any-fucking-thing to spout their agenda and this is revolting, also.

People who are miserable and want to make everyone else arond them as miserable as they are make me want to blow chunks.

If I wanted to allow the difficulties in my life rule me and my actions, it would be a very easy thing to do. Some here know the shit I deal with, and have been dealing with for 2 years. Most know that I am a Biker and am damn proud to be part of that Life. But do I jump into a thread about a new recipe for pancakes and start spewing about how the injustice system is such a clusterfuck? Do I claim that my Biker friends can fix anything, or walk on water? No, I do not. Why? Because this is my life and I deal as best I can, without whining about it. I rant once in a while, sure. But to allow a difficulty to possess your every thought, your every action, everything you say; well, that is a sign of weakness if you ask me. Suck it up, broaden your horizons a bit, and be a fucking adult. For those who whine and snivel and plead for attention or personal gratification or justification; I find you nauseating. I don't let the hardships rule me. I rule me. Get the fuck over it.
Life is a bitch and then you die. The sooner the whining, tree hugging, liberal dipshits realize it, the better the world will be.

I think the old saying; "lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way" applies here, and is an excellent tenent to live by.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1072&d=1212719178]
Overlord Wrote:[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1072&d=1212719178]
All I have here is a red x, Overlord.
Hey Count, make that a pair, that's hot ...

*One, one red x

**Two, two red x's
Maybe all I wanted you to see was a red X.

Actually this is what it was supposed to be:

Overlord Wrote:Maybe all I wanted you to see was a red X.
Smartass. I like that in a person!
Sinister Wrote:
Not getting soft on me are you? Smiley_emoticons_wink
Overlord Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Not getting soft on me are you? Smiley_emoticons_wink
Fuck you. I've killed people for making even lesser judgments.
Why do I get the feeling you ride a Honda?

Or maybe you're a Yamaha-ma mama? You the Mock forum bad ass biker bitch?

*kicks up a leg and farts*

You ain't nothing but a turnout that squeeks too loudly and complains way too fucking much.

ROARrrrr...........ROARrrrrrrr.......THUMP...........THUMP...........THUMP...........

A sound I'm sure you are not familiar with.

You writing a book? What the fuck do you care about what kind of sled I ride?
Sinister Wrote:You writing a book? What the fuck do you care about what kind of sled I ride?

SLED?

You are a fake, a phony, a wanna be a bad ass piece of balogna.

I don't give a fuck what the likes of you rides.

::haha::A sled! Did someone tell you that was cool biker jargon?

Get lost youS T U P I Dfuckingbitch.
noholes86ed Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:You writing a book? What the fuck do you care about what kind of sled I ride?

SLED?

I feel less than ZERO need to prove a fucking thing to someone as ignorant, inept, useless, stupid and uneducated as you. The ones who matter know who and what I am, so since you don't matter, I don't give a fuck what you think. Your keyboard commando shit is utterly laughable. Anyone can be a "tough guy" behind the safety and anonimity of their monitor, you pussy.
noholes86ed Wrote:

SLED?

That was your best post yet. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
noholes86ed Wrote:

SLED?

That was your best post yet. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Yeah, it was a good post for an idiot. He has no fucking clue.