Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've decided that Friendly's food isn't good
I have been taking my kids there on and off for a while now when one is off or whatever, and am over it. Moving on to the diner when we go out now. I should have thought of diner sooner. The kids love it, get free baloons, etc. but I am getting sick of the food quality. It's not that it's so bad, it's just that I am used to better, what can I say. I hope the kids don't bitch too much over the change.
86 112
Don't think I've ever had Friendly's. What kinda shit do they serve?
Kind of like T.G.I.F. serves. (Don't know if you have ever eaten there either.)

http://www.friendlys.com/menu/lunch/

The kids love the ice cream that comes with their meals. They do have some good ice cream, generally speaking.

They are big on burgers and stuff.
86 112
I can do some damage to some ice cream!!! I do like TGIF, Overlord, so thanks for the comparison.

That is all the manners you will get from me for the next six months.
Sinister Wrote:I can do some damage to some ice cream!!! I do like TGIF, Overlord, so thanks for the comparison.

That is all the manners you will get from me for the next six months.
I would expect no less. Smiley_emoticons_wink
We used to do Friendly's here and there too but it was always like a gamble when it came to service, most times you were on the losing side though. The kids like it for the food and treats, the prices aren't that bad and the service usually blows (at my local one).

Now that 2 of the kids are a little older they hate going, and I'm with them ...

*Fucking wife throws it out from time to time as a suggestion still
There's actually good service at Friendly's by me. Plus, don't forget the free baloons. Their mushroom, swiss, and bacon burger is pretty darn good but its not cutting it long-term.

Quote:*Fucking wife throws it out from time to time as a suggestion still
::laugh::
86 112
Balloons, not baloons, dimwit.
I said buffoons.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I said buffoons.

Buffoons? Isn't that the name of the bad ass motorcycle club that allows Sinister to hang around and snivel about "the last two years" of her life?

I bet the color yellow makes up part of her "bros" patch. Did I say patch? She's probably still in the bottom rocker play.
You've improved since yesterday. Did you eat your vegetables or something?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:You've improved since yesterday. Did you eat your vegetables or something?
Everything improves with age ::banana::
noholes86ed Wrote:
Buffoons? Isn't that the name of the bad ass motorcycle club that allows Sinister to hang around and snivel about "the last two years" of her life?

I bet the color yellow makes up part of her "bros" patch. Did I say patch? She's probably still in the bottom rocker play.

Wow....another uneducated, ignorant comment from this fuckwit whose IQ is lower than a turnip.

I'll try to give you a little clue here, because I've had plenty of coffee and coffee makes me happy.

A) Women do not patch out as men do; earning their cut piece by piece.
B) MC's do watch sites like this and while this place is meant to be in good fun, PH'sin the Clubs I know do not find shit like this funny. If you have all this "knowledge" of the Life, you should know what can happen.
C) I do not call any PH "bro". That is meant only for Brothers within their own Club.

Sinister Wrote:
noholes86ed Wrote:

Wow....another uneducated, ignorant comment from this fuckwit whose IQ is lower than a turnip.

I'll try to give you a little clue here, because I've had plenty of coffee and coffee makes me happy.

A) Women do not patch out as men do; earning their cut piece by piece.
B) MC's do watch sites like this and while this place is meant to be in good fun, PH'sin the Clubs I know do not find shit like this funny. If you have all this "knowledge" of the Life, you should know what can happen.
C) I do not call any PH "bro". That is meant only for Brothers within their own Club.

You poor little misguided thing, you really believe you're the hot shit biker bitch don't you?

You never heard me ask you if you wore a patch. You just wanted to rattle off the word patch.

Kiss my big red fuzzy ass.::banana::

Your (B) facts haveme rolling in the isle.

Holy shit, does every thread have to turn into biker bitch shit? FRIENDLY'S IS LOSING FAVOR WITH ME. That is far more important. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Holy shit, does every thread have to turn into biker bitch shit? FRIENDLY'S IS LOSING FAVOR WITH ME. That is far more important. Smiley_emoticons_smile

It's a bore!*zips mouth shut* I'll not fall prey to a60 weight oil slick again.

We don't have a Friendly's out here on the west coast *burps*,but any talk about food is much more important.
Middle Finger Wrote:Holy shit, does every thread have to turn into biker bitch shit? FRIENDLY'S IS LOSING FAVOR WITH ME. That is far more important. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Hey, that queer noholes kicked it off, then YOU encouraged him. So fuck off.