Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Tuesday
Who gives a shit right? I do! It's one day closer to being Friday night.
32Could you be any gayer? What the hell is so great about Friday nights on your end that we need to know about your countdowns? What, you watch a movie? :shock:

What I like about Friday nights is that I usually get to sleep in the next morning. Now THAT is something to countdown to.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:32Could you be any gayer?
Not with that avatar, he couldn't be.

[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:What I like about Friday nights is that I usually get to sleep in the next morning. Now THAT is something to countdown to.
Figures. Typical man, lazing about. Do you take your pacifier with you?
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:32Could you be any gayer?
Not with that avatar, he couldn't be.
::lmao::
86 112
Sinister Wrote:[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:What I like about Friday nights is that I usually get to sleep in the next morning. Now THAT is something to countdown to.
Oh shit, it's like you're on crack. Yeah, I take my pacifier with me. I sleep like a baby and I love it so kiss my white ass. You're not that lucky, believe me, but go ahead and pretend I let you kiss it.

This topic sucks ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Oh shit, it's like you're on crack. Yeah, I take my pacifier with me. I sleep like a baby and I love it so kiss my white ass. You're not that lucky, believe me, but go ahead and pretend I let you kiss it.

This topic sucks ...
Do they make Depends for someone with no ass?
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

This topic sucks ...
Do they make Depends for someone with no ass?
You tell US skullfucker.....
SKULLFUCKER!!! I actually have to appreciate that one. Don't get used to that.

No ass? You tell me.....
Sinister Wrote:SKULLFUCKER!!! I actually have to appreciate that one. Don't get used to that.

No ass? You tell me.....

It's a good thing I have a wide-screen monitor. :Yawn:
Overlord Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:SKULLFUCKER!!! I actually have to appreciate that one. Don't get used to that.

No ass? You tell me.....

It's a good thing I have a wide-screen monitor. :Yawn:
::lmao::
86 112
Overlord Wrote:Who gives a shit right? I do! It's one day closer to being Friday night.
Even though it's not Tuesday anymore, that's whatI like about you already, you're so quick to observe the obvious ...

Attached Files
.jpg   01Pinky_m_m.jpg (Size: 29.03 KB / Downloads: 49)
STFU Wrote:
Overlord Wrote:Who gives a shit right? I do! It's one day closer to being Friday night.
Even though it's not Tuesday anymore, that's whatI like about you already, you're so quick to observe the obvious ...
::haha:: 32