Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BACK IN THE DAY...

Not that many years ago I would have been gettin' ready for a night out on the town with my friends...fast forward to now & Ima sitting here wondering if it's too early to put my jammies on...12
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Funny you should mention this.
I'm not much of a drinker anymore, I haven't been to a bar in years, I don't even like beer anymore, I'm in bed every night by 8 and up at 4. But a couple of weekends ago I got crazy and went out about 9pm, out to a bar. I even had a beer, it was more of a prop but I did drink the whole thing. I'd rather drink wine but a guy can't go into a dive bar and order wine, I'd have to fistfight my way out the door. By 2am I was so Goddamn tired I couldn't stand it (I had been up since 4am), so I took off, came home and slept till 5am and got up for the day. However I did have a good time, saw a band, danced with a chick I know, had some laughs. I'm looking forward to doing it again sometime when I don't have to work the weekend.
Yes, it's 7pm now and I'm sitting here ready for bed.
(11-13-2009, 07:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Not that many years ago I would have been gettin' ready for a night out on the town with my friends...fast forward to now & Ima sitting here wondering if it's too early to put my jammies on...12

Tell me about it. Cripes...I can remember when the evening started about 8 PM, and did not end until breakfast at Perkins, about 3 or 4 AM.
Where did the time go? Now there are nights where I can barely even stay awake much past 9PM
(11-13-2009, 07:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hell, just wait until you stay in your jammies ALL day! ::lol::

I get about 5-6 hrs sleep every nite. Sometimes I lite a fire outside and poke the damn thing till 2-3 AM. I save the nights out nowadays to going down to the music hall for Acoustic sets. I saw Ray Davies and Donovan at the college last year. The stage is small and the hall holds about 200 people. I used to like crowds but now stay away from them. To many crazies out there today.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I used to trip on acid n'shit, now I just cook healthy dinners and I'm in bed by 9 most nights.
What a bunch of boring old fucks.

I don't wanna be a boring old fuck...Take that back !...16
I'm a boring old fuck, but I'm trying to change.
I don't really wanna be the party boy again either though, and I mean party boy in the heterosexual kinda way.

I only had a problem with boring & old...Other than that, it's all good.
Get this one, I had thought about going out last night to see an old band that's been around forever. I ate dinner at a rib place at 3pm and ate too much, I went to bed at 8pm rubbing my overstuffed belly, back up at 3:45am, nothing to do but sit in the dark drinking coffee and post.

Maybe you need to get laid.
Maybe??
No maybes about it.

Do you live in the southern tier ?...It's beautiful there...I saw a man die at Whitney Point rest area.

Ima native New Yorker...I love NY...109
Nah, I'm up between Buffalo and Rochester.
I once saw two guys shoot each other to death on a sidewalk in Melbourne Fl.

Got snow ?...::giggle::
No snow yet, we had like one slight dusting so far. It's been nice lately though.
Is that all you got is asking about snow, you can't top a double homicide?

Ima boring, old fuck after all...50
(11-13-2009, 11:13 PM)sally Wrote: I used to trip on acid n'shit

Ah, the good ol' days...drugged to the gills & laughing our asses off...*sigh*