Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

Do you know what you would like to be gifted with this holiday season ?...I'm being asked by family & friends and I don't have one fuckin' clue.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-05-2009, 07:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you know what you would like to be gifted with this holiday season ?...I'm being asked by family & friends and I don't have one fuckin' clue.

Do you mean for Christmas ?

Ya I know what I want , I want all the PC bitches to choke to death on a Christmas cookie.

Guns and bullets are good anytime but they are especially appreciated at this time of the year.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm not really into granting wishes of death on people...NEXT !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would like a colonial coin that has the consensus of experts to have been in the hands of a Founding Father.
86 112
I think I'm getting a blu ray player from my wife and a Burberry wax jacket from my parents.

If I was aiming for the sky I would like an original copy of Detective comics no.27 May 1939, the debut of Batman, but I haven't got tens of thousands of dollars to spare.

Either that or a mud wrestling match with Duchess.

::lol::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-05-2009, 08:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm not really into granting wishes of death on people...NEXT !

you did not place any limits in your original post , NEXT. It's Christmas you know what we used to celebrate in this country?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

fur is wrong. fur is bad. i am ashamed of myself, i loathe and hate myself, poor little minks!! but i want this coat! (i'm never going to get it, so what the hell.) ::lol::

damn, that would look good on me.::bigsmile::

I'm no animal rights protestor, far from it, but even I would draw the line at buying or wearing real fur.

For shame LC, for shame.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
is full length leather OK? we eat cows. 41

this one! no minks died!

My mom to call and say she's going on vacation for Christmas and we should make our own plans.
I suppose you are stuck with the family you've got.

Could you and your guy not both feign illness?

Sorry mother can't come this year swine flu.
(12-05-2009, 10:12 AM)jackboots Wrote: is full length leather OK? we eat cows. 41

I'd say go with the leather jacket, it's a by product of the meat industry so the cows are going to be killed either way. I've read that fur farms are horrible and dogs, cats, bears and other animals get caught in the traps too. Plus I don't like the look of fur coats, it reminds me of Cruella De Vil.

I want new base boards for Christmas, the damn dog chewed the corners up and it looks like shit. I would also like to replace all my blinds with plantation shutters, a double oven, and a new washer and dryer.
I'd like to make it all winter without falling and hurting myself on the ice.

Thank you.
86 112
(12-05-2009, 10:52 AM)sally Wrote: I want new base boards for Christmas.

That's right Sally, aim for the stars!

(12-05-2009, 11:02 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(12-05-2009, 10:52 AM)sally Wrote: I want new base boards for Christmas.

That's right Sally, aim for the stars!

It really is asking for the impossible. My husband keeps saying that he's going to do it, but it will never happen. I'd have better luck asking for a fur coat and a diamond ring.
I bought the wife a 24 carat gold locket with a picture of Jade in it and some prada perfume.

My daughter is finally getting the Nintendo wii with games and accessories and I've paid through the nose for a custom skateboard for her to learn the art, she often accompanies me when I film the local boarders and she has been pestering me for her own board for months.
this made me think of Duchess and Lumpy
.jpg   snow.jpg (Size: 12.25 KB / Downloads: 69)

(12-05-2009, 10:41 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I suppose you are stuck with the family you've got.

Could you and your guy not both feign illness?

Sorry mother can't come this year swine flu.

Nope - the dictator will have you come even when ill. I was once fresh out of major surgery, in a brace and strict orders to stay in bed for the next six weeks. NO CARS. Guess what she bullied me into?

All because she cries.

We do on occasion go into hiding. We pretend we go to Detroit every couple years to his family but we'd really like to go for real but can't afford it now for some time. Thank you Jon Corzine.

Last time we hid for Christmas and when "we got back", she still insisted we come up to exchange gifts. We felt awful. We ran out last minute and got gifts ( after a whole diatribe of NOT doing this due to money constraints and going "away") and the woman spent like $500 on EACH of us and gifts for the dogs and cats (just chewy treats and stuff).

Bitch knows how to lay on the guilt.