Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sherlock Holmes
This looks like fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQbmFAE5WI
Fuckers disabled it! Nevermind.
Quick, replace it with a skateboarder smashing his nuts on a hand rail or something.
(12-21-2009, 08:25 AM)twisteroo Wrote: Quick, replace it with a skateboarder smashing his nuts on a hand rail or something.

::lol::
86 112
Hark! I think I hear the sound of Arthur Conan Doyle spinning in his motherfucking grave.

What a load of old bullshit that piece of crap looks.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
What next?, Oliver Twist?, where Oliver is a freestyle rapper from the wrong side of town?

My name is Oliver Twist a motherfucking street urchin,
Got no food or money so I've ended up lurching,
Around with this pimp daddy called Fagan and his crew,
I think their motherfucking pickpockets between me and you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-21-2009, 08:21 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Fuckers disabled it! Nevermind.

Still works, you just have to click the vid to watch it on youtube.

Looks like fun. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(12-21-2009, 09:41 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Hark! I think I hear the sound of Arthur Conan Doyle spinning in his motherfucking grave.

What a load of old bullshit that piece of crap looks.

It doesn't look that bad. I just hope they haven't followed the trend of putting all of the good scenes in the trailer.
Arthur Conan Doyle might be a literary giant to you, OP, but he's as much of a hack as Stephen King. I really enjoy King, but I'm not deluding myself it's great literature.
Okay, let's try this again...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/73646/movie-tr...ock-holmes
I'll pass, maybe when it comes out on DVD I'll order it on netflix.
(12-21-2009, 08:43 PM)twisteroo Wrote: I'll pass, maybe when it comes out on DVD I'll order it on netflix.

Streaming is the way to go! No time spent waiting for the mail ya know.
Speaking of netflix, I'm very very tempted to get a roku... have you ever heard of them?
(12-21-2009, 09:04 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Speaking of netflix, I'm very very tempted to get a roku... have you ever heard of them?

Yes... and I think they are FAN-tastic. I want to get one, but finances are tight right now.
I've got an ancient Sony that I never bothered to get a converter for since I never watch it anymore but if this works on it, it'd be nice to have that option rather than lounging in bed with my laptop. As nice as that is, it's not all that comfortable.
(12-21-2009, 09:41 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I've got an ancient Sony that I never bothered to get a converter for since I never watch it anymore but if this works on it, it'd be nice to have that option rather than lounging in bed with my laptop. As nice as that is, it's not all that comfortable.

Yep. I watch everything on my computer. It would be nice to watch stuff on the TV.