Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I need........
Some Black licorice, nobody gives it out anymore...........70
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:Some Black licorice, nobody gives it out anymore...........70
that's weird...i have a bag of it on my desk right now. neener neener neener. Smiley_emoticons_razz::showass::

::bvomit::
Black licorice is disgusting, it's right up there with Circus peanuts and Peeps. I'd rather eat dirt.
That's cause it's NASTY and only old farts like it.

Edit: oops... sorry, JB :Angel:
I'm a semi-old fart and I HATE horehound and black licorice.
SyberBitch Wrote:
I could run circles around you beating you about the head and shoulders with my licorice stick before you had a chance to blink. Welp.::batguy::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
SyberBitch Wrote:

Edit: oops... sorry, JB :Angel:

i am NOT as old as everyone seems to think! ::flip::::bhorse::

and right now i look like i have the dreaded black tongue disease! ::tong2::

`
Maggot Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:
I could run circles around you beating you about the head and shoulders with my licorice stick before you had a chance to blink. Welp.::batguy::
Kinky... I'd rather you use the red licorice though. ::thumbs::
jackboots Wrote:and right now i look like i have the dreaded black tongue disease! ::tong2::

Shhhhh!! Don't say that!!

(Lumpy might post that horrible tongue picture again) ::scared::
Black liquorice reminds me of mygrandads study, it stank of liquorice and old books.

He used to regale me in his study as a child with graphically inappropriate stories of his exploits during WW2.

Like when he bayoneted a Germansoldier who had just shot and injured his best friend,in the head until there was nothing left of his face.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Black liquorice reminds me of mygrandads study, it stank of liquorice and old books.

He used to regale me in his study as a child with graphically inappropriate stories of his exploits during WW2.

Like when he bayoneted a Germansoldier who had just shot and injured his best friend,in the head until there was nothing left of his face.
That kind of thing can warp a child... oops, sorry.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Black liquorice reminds me of mygrandads study, it stank of liquorice and old books.

Was that before, or after he tried to get you to compare willies with him?
Hahahahaha!
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

That kind of thing can warp a child... oops, sorry.
It didn't warp me, but it did make me realise at an earlyage there isnever any honour or glory in war.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
SyberBitch Wrote:Was that before, or after he tried to get you to compare willies with him?

I know he got shrapnel in his ballbag and ass, thankfully he never showed me the scars.
I LOVE it!!! Bags of black jelly beans at Easter. The bags of black licorice nibs. Black licorice strings!! Now I want some.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
these are English, and great! a store near me carries them, so i have a stash.maybe i'll save you some Maggot. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Would you like them as much if they weren't 'English'?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Would you like them as much if they weren't 'English'?
yes! they are very tasty, and i'm not normally a candy person, i go more for salty things. i have been known to eat anchovies right out of the tin!