Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drunk and disorderly
what the fuck kind of a law would make it illegal to be what a legal substance is supposed to make you be.

jesus christ we live in a fucked up world.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I don't even know what that statement means...Having said that, I just got some kick ass weed from Vermont, most expensive I've ever purchased & worth every penny...104
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

::lol::...I understand your post now, I guess I just had to be a lil' more awake...Jesus Christ.
(01-17-2010, 02:35 AM)IMaDick Wrote: jesus christ we live in a fucked up world.

It's so fucked up that it's not just the drug pusher on the corner that's creating addicts these days, it's the physician in the upscale doctors office too...Pill pushing bastards.

Can you tell I'm alone in here ?...Blah..Blah..Fuckin' blah.
(01-17-2010, 08:00 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's so fucked up that it's not just the drug pusher on the corner that's creating addicts these days, it's the physician in the upscale doctors office too...Pill pushing bastards.

Doctors jesus christ that's a whole nother topic, those stupid fuckers will kill you with all of their knowledge.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Legalize it all I say. Uncle Sam makes money regulating it, people get clean works, drugs etc and no matter what, addicts are going to be addicts, just like drunks are still drunks even though booze is legal.

You can buy liquor. You can drink it inside. It's illegal to be drunk in public. It's illegal to drink it outside.

Why bother having it legal? MONEY. Heavily taxed liquor and cigarettes.

So when they brought in prohibition, it was reversed because it's our right to get plastered. I guess same for cigarettes staying legal. So why can't we get legal drugs as well? Same principal, different substance.
(01-17-2010, 10:18 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: Legalize it all I say. Uncle Sam makes money regulating it, people get clean works, drugs etc and no matter what, addicts are going to be addicts, just like drunks are still drunks even though booze is legal.

You can buy liquor. You can drink it inside. It's illegal to be drunk in public. It's illegal to drink it outside.

Why bother having it legal? MONEY. Heavily taxed liquor and cigarettes.

So when they brought in prohibition, it was reversed because it's our right to get plastered. I guess same for cigarettes staying legal. So why can't we get legal drugs as well? Same principal, different substance.

here is the reason why. there is no other , it all boils down to money as always with the government.

The numbers in the graph represent billions of dollars spent on the war on drugs. and people bitched about the war on terror. jesus christ the world is fucked up!

Year `89 `90 `91 `92 `93 `94
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Stolen 148 154 160 168 176 184
2 Incarceration 73 80 88 96 104 112
3 Lost taxes 41 43 45 47 49 51
4 Construction 20 21 23 25 25 25
5 Federal War 7 10 12 13 20 25
6 Extra Welfare 13 14 15 16 17 18
7 Harrassment 10 11 12 13 14 15
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Totals 312 333 355 378 405 430

Reagan's 8 years: $1.860 Trillion Bush's 4 years: $1.378 Trillion
John Adams

Jesus Christ
Fuck Vermont!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Critter Killer !..86
Gumball. 105
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Sweetheart..72
It's not illegal here to be drunk, as long as you aren't drunk and incapable (are unable to stand up or walk) or drunk and disorderly.

I have been drunk in public in my youth without being incapable or disorderly.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-17-2010, 08:00 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You are absolutely right, Duchess. We live in an addicted world.
If it were illegal to be drunk in public here, half the frigging state would be in jail. :|

Well, I think there are some laws about being drunk in public, but they're never really enforced unless you're caught driving drunk (which also happens to people all the time around here). It's some scary shit.

I don't care if people drink their asses off, but don't drive your fucking cars when you drink you hillbilly assholes!! 16

(errrr just to clarify - that wasn't toward anyone in the forum) ::lol::
True. It's not the drunk part that's illegal, it's the disorderly. You could be stone cold sober and still be an asshole in public. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Dick, are you talking from personal experience? Get a ticket recently? ::lol::
Commando Cunt Queen