Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RACISM IN MOCK

I've never considered myself a racist pig...I don't see color when dealing with others..until Julie...I've used that dispicible word on two separate occasions in regards to her, I'm neither defending, nor excusing, my use of it...I think, in a bizarre fashion, it delights her, it's my opinion that she has an agenda & me using that word works to her advantage...There's a reason she won't let this die.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I completely agree with you. From several people's accounts, this is her modus operandi and we're just adding fuel to the fire by continuing to discuss this.

I'd rather have BROTHER back if we could choose between the two, at least BROTHER was just crazy, not crazy and malicious.
Don't worry, we'll spank Julie into shape. She has strong potential, I feel.
86 112
(01-23-2010, 09:18 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Don't worry, we'll spank Julie into shape. She has strong potential, I feel.

Well, looking at this from another angle, why NOT have racism at Mock? We've certainly got sexism, ageism, weightism, uglyism, stupidism... the list is endless.
Just another addition to our lengthy "....ism and ...otic" list.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
Racism causes ME problems, is why. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Cowardism.
(01-23-2010, 09:48 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Racism causes ME problems, is why. Smiley_emoticons_smile

((IMaDICK speaking from below his big hat.))

pinche cabron es muy pendejo Calla la pinche boca, gringo!
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Something about 'pinch a loaf', right?
(01-23-2010, 09:48 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Racism causes ME problems, is why. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Apparently not...you keep letting the biggest offender go on and on and on...like the fucking Energizer Bunny.
(01-23-2010, 09:59 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Apparently not...you keep letting the biggest offender go on and on and on...like the fucking Energizer Bunny.

44 Good post!
(01-23-2010, 10:02 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

44 Good post!

it would have been if the cowardly fucker would have named names.Smiley_emoticons_fies
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Stop acting stupid ~ You know exactly who she meant.

That's me doing my best to allow "as much as possible." I am not into limiting free speech more than I really have to.

You're welcome.
86 112
Remember folks....racism is only possible if you're white. Just ask any leftie, they'll be happy to tell you that.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
(01-23-2010, 10:24 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I am not into limiting free speech more than I really have to.

And that's why I love me some Mock forums !...75
(01-23-2010, 10:24 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:

That's me doing my best to allow "as much as possible." I am not into limiting free speech more than I really have to.

You're welcome.

You're contradicting yourself by initially saying 'racism causes ME problems' and then saying you're doing your best to allow as much as possible. Doesn't it matter to you that most of the rest of the forum is disgusted with this racist bullshit flowing from one member?
(01-23-2010, 10:26 AM)LKTraz Wrote: Remember folks....racism is only possible if you're white. Just ask any leftie, they'll be happy to tell you that.

I'm left of center and I disagree strongly. Stupid generalization. 86
(01-23-2010, 10:27 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 10:24 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:

You're welcome.

You're contradicting yourself by initially saying 'racism causes ME problems' and then saying you're doing your best to allow as much as possible. Doesn't it matter to you that most of the rest of the forum is disgusted with this racist bullshit flowing from one member?

115 minimal effort for maximum effect.

Mock: 1. deride; taunt, flout, gibe; chaff, tease. See ridicule. 5. cheat, dupe, fool, mislead.

lumpy the effects you are bitching about are exactly the effects that one poster here wants to happen to another poster based on the purpose of the forums intent and what happens here on a daily basis.::lol:: especially to weak minded somewhat self absorbed bitches with a large vibrator stuck sideways in their snatch.
John Adams