Poll: Is Frank a hypocrite when it comes to Julie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
10.00%
1 10.00%
No
30.00%
3 30.00%
He's just an asshole, get used to it
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Frank a huge hypocrite?
He posted this to me just now:

Just relax your ass with the N word and go find something productive to do.

This was to ME, not Julie. Does anyone else think he's a fucking hypocrite for writing that?
I haven't heard "read" julie calling anyone the N word.

How can frank be a hypocrite if only one side is using the word?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

It's the USE of the N word, genius, and Julie uses it in every post to pound this forum over the head with.

And please point out where I called someone a nigger.

You know what, nevermind. I don't think you're capable of understanding this discussion.
In this case, the mere fact Frank expressed himself precludes any hypocrisy.
Although the gist of your thread is not lost on me.
Well, he expressed himself to the wrong person, wouldn't you say? That's what I consider hypocrisy.
To mumble thoughts to himself and then state the opposite loudly, that is hypocrisy.
I don't think Frank is a hypocrite--just perpetually confused. 11
Commando Cunt Queen
I don't think it's hypocrisy with Frank, just witless douchebaggery.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Yeah, okay... I can get behind that assessment. I voted he's just an asshole, anyway.
Once again, Lumpy is wrong and fails in her attempt to collect sympathy as a victim while complaining.

Lumpy: victimization, complaining, and seeking attention all in one awesomely boring package.
86 112
Don't forget the PM posting, it's been a few hours since you mentioned it.
I see now you are complaining about my list. 28
86 112
Yes Frank, every post I make is some sort of complaint. You're an incredibly perceptive man.
Thank you, Lumpy.
86 112
And apparently immune to sarcasm. You're a real catch, Frank... your wife is a lucky woman.
(01-23-2010, 11:30 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I haven't heard "read" julie calling anyone the N word.

How can frank be a hypocrite if only one side is using the word?

Julie has said the 'n-word' more in the last week or so (since she joined) than probably anyone else in the forum. Including Moose.

She's also pointed out, over and over, what she assumes other people's races to be, in a derogatory manner.

If she could just get off the racist shit, she would be a good mocker.
(01-23-2010, 11:30 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I haven't heard "read" julie calling anyone the N word.

Do you intend to defend her when it comes to me ?...A simple yes or no will suffice...
As you ponder the answer to that just pretend Ima holding your balls in my hot lil' hands...And there is a wrong answer...Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-23-2010, 05:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you intend to defend her when it comes to me ?...A simple yes or no will suffice...
As you ponder the answer to that just pretend Ima holding your balls in my hot lil' hands...And there is a wrong answer...Smiley_emoticons_fies

hell no, and I didn't defend her in this thread either, while she has used the word,she has never called anyone the N word , anyway that I have seen.

if Im wrong show me and I will do the right thing.Smiley_emoticons_fies
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-23-2010, 01:55 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: And apparently immune to sarcasm. You're a real catch, Frank... your wife is a lucky woman.

I'd say your vibrator is a lucky device but I think we all know the personal hell that thing must live through.
86 112

That thing gives orgasms that last as long as a song...LONG AS A SONG !...I'm thinking "Stairway To Heaven" long...::bantits::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]