Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please.......
delete me from your members list. I have nothing to offer here. I don't like any of you. You're all suffering from some form of "mob mentality" and turn on people just for sport. You are mean, cruel, obnoxious and hateful.
This is not mocking, it isn't fun, it isn't free speech. It's just constantly depressing, angry, sometimes disgusting verbal vomit.
Your "cliques" have already been established and you really don't have "room in your hearts" for others.
You always have to be "on". You always have to be "mean". You really just can't be lighthearted and say what you want to say.
This is just a woefully inadequate excuse for a bunch of miserable people to make each other even more miserable.
The backstabbing and fighting and drama is abysmal. I can get all I want of that from my own children.
Thank you for your inspirational post. I now see the error of my ways and I'm committed to making significant changes.

By the way, its pretty clear you only came here to stalk Ramsey anyway, ya' crazy loon. Bye.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-06-2010, 04:52 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote: delete me from your members list. I have nothing to offer here. I don't like any of you. You're all suffering from some form of "mob mentality" and turn on people just for sport. You are mean, cruel, obnoxious and hateful.
This is not mocking, it isn't fun, it isn't free speech. It's just constantly depressing, angry, sometimes disgusting verbal vomit.
Your "cliques" have already been established and you really don't have "room in your hearts" for others.
You always have to be "on". You always have to be "mean". You really just can't be lighthearted and say what you want to say.
This is just a woefully inadequate excuse for a bunch of miserable people to make each other even more miserable.
The backstabbing and fighting and drama is abysmal. I can get all I want of that from my own children.

you hold the keys to your own future, just don't login, its that simple.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-06-2010, 04:57 PM)username Wrote: Thank you for your inspirational post. I now see the error of my ways and I'm committed to making significant changes.

you're so gullible! 28

what she is saying is she can't keep up, this shit gets away from her far to fast and she has significant mocking material in her life, we mockers are a rare breed that would pick up on that shit in an instant she would be in a constant fucked state if she stayed.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-06-2010, 05:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you're so gullible! 28

I'm gullible!?? You think I was serious? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-06-2010, 05:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-06-2010, 04:57 PM)username Wrote: Thank you for your inspirational post. I now see the error of my ways and I'm committed to making significant changes.

you're so gullible! 28

what she is saying is she can't keep up, this shit gets away from her far to fast and she has significant mocking material in her life, we mockers are a rare breed that would pick up on that shit in an instant she would be in a constant fucked state if she stayed.

What happens here is not mocking. It's atrocious. As much of a bitch as I am, I don't hurt people for kicks.
You people have been hideous to Frank, to whom all of you owe thanks to for starting this place that you're all so fond of.
You were absolutely horrid to that Julie girl, who's now left.
None of this is mocking.
(02-06-2010, 05:07 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote:
(02-06-2010, 05:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

you're so gullible! 28

What happens here is not mocking. It's atrocious. As much of a bitch as I am, I don't hurt people for kicks.
You people have been hideous to Frank, to whom all of you owe thanks to for starting this place that you're all so fond of.
You were absolutely horrid to that Julie girl, who's now left.
None of this is mocking.

Log out.

::lol:: we love frank he is with his loving mock family , you just don't get it.
John Adams

(02-06-2010, 05:04 PM)username Wrote:
(02-06-2010, 05:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you're so gullible! 28

I'm gullible!?? You think I was serious? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Im kinda hoping you're as gullible as you seem.Smiley_emoticons_fies dammit stop fucking with my fantasies!
John Adams

Thank you for tracking the forum down to share your thoughts.

Good bye.
(02-06-2010, 05:12 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Thank you for tracking the forum down to share your thoughts.

Good bye.

I did not track it down. I received an email. Don't worry bitch, I will not be back. You can all go fuck your miserable selves.
Maybe you can pass me the link to Julie's Mommy Forum. She is more my class than you trailer trash.
(02-06-2010, 05:16 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote:
(02-06-2010, 05:12 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Thank you for tracking the forum down to share your thoughts.

Good bye.

I did not track it down. I received an email. Don't worry bitch, I will not be back. You can all go fuck your miserable selves.

Including frank?Smiley_emoticons_wink

see I was right you people really need to start respecting my abilities.::lol::
John Adams

(02-06-2010, 05:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Good bye.

No, not including Frank. He is Italian. You are all too stupid to know what that means to another Italian.
(02-06-2010, 05:18 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote: Maybe you can pass me the link to Julie's Mommy Forum. She is more my class than you trailer trash.

What, are you too stupid to find her profile?
And yes, I do think that having money makes me better than you. I drive an expensive SUV, wear a 20k wedding ring, live in a 3500 square foot house with a pool. I"m beautiful, have smart and great looking children and a fine ass husband.
(02-06-2010, 05:20 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote:
(02-06-2010, 05:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Good bye.

No, not including Frank. He is Italian. You are all too stupid to know what that means to another Italian.

ummm ya I know what it means, it means you are a racist pig.86
John Adams

Julies website site is ourmomspot.net

ciao
Good gawd....you guys are a bunch of dopes. Sheesh....I was just kidding. GOT all ya all twisted up! he he he he.....
(02-06-2010, 05:22 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote: And yes, I do think that having money makes me better than you. I drive an expensive SUV, wear a 20k wedding ring, live in a 3500 square foot house with a pool. I"m beautiful, have smart and great looking children and a fine ass husband.

Dick, I think you meant "elitist, racist pig".

Listen up shit for eyes, pretending for just a moment that you're not delusional and you actually have some money, you're a shining example that money CAN'T buy you class. Like the saying goes, you can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig. You're a pig.

Commando Cunt Queen
(02-06-2010, 05:27 PM)Greeneyesofblue Wrote: Good gawd....you guys are a bunch of dopes. Sheesh....I was just kidding. GOT all ya all twisted up! he he he he.....

Curses!!! Duped. 52
Commando Cunt Queen