Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Will Likely Be Erased But Here Goes Anyway
For anyone who may or may not recall, A little while ago, one of the members here claimed that another member said some specific thing to them. I PMed that person and asked them directly if they said it. They replied that they did not say it. Simple.

Anyway...The whole thing was related to a personal disagreement / difference of opinion rather than forum functionality or member safety, so I wouldn't post the PM in public....although folks here kept after me saying "post the PM! post the PM!"

Later that week, I had trouble using my password...several times form different computers. When I was finally able to log in again, ALL my PMs had been erased.

In my opinion, somoene with admin / mod buttons was not trustworthy.

No need to worry about me visiting again.

I would wish you luck with this forum, but that would be disingenuous.

Flame away. 86
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
Oh my god, someone erased your PMs?!?
Relax Julie. Frank erased all the pm's prior to the ownership change, including mine - which I wanted saved due to some info in them that I wanted to keep.

Nice to see you come back to whine about shit that is done and over with.

This software does not allow a moderator to fuck with permissions and buttons. I cannot explain your password anomaly but you need to understand that no one has the ability to fuck with you on that level. Frankly no one here, in my opinion, would care enough to go through that kind of difficulty. Why fuck with you on such a level when we've had equal or worse (in some eyes) members before you came along and none of them got "messed" with?

Shit happens.
You mean that Julie isn't really special and everyone's PMs went bye bye? How disappointing for her.
Sorry, that was me who did that. Hacking this software is pretty simple. But I was a bit disappointed in your pm box. All that talk about watermelons, chicken, and black eyed peas was a bit boring
(02-07-2010, 01:21 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Sorry, that was me who did that. Hacking this software is pretty simple. But I was a bit disappointed in your pm box. All that talk about watermelons, chicken, and black eyed peas was a bit boring

Thanks for getting her home address for me. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Besides which, ANYTHING like that is logged in the Administrator logs. And quite frankly, it isn't there. Period. Never happened. You more likely had a cookie corruption or someone tried faking themselves as you and got you locked temporarily, or any of a dozen other possible things. Hell, it could even have been a database problem that took a bit for it to sort itself out. Frank didn't do regular db maint. so anything is possible.
she claimed this abuse of 'power' before and i replied. i shall reply again. there are only 2 'staff' here, admin and myself. we do NOT fuck with people in the ways you describe. it never happened. 11

(02-07-2010, 01:22 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Thanks for getting her home address for me. Smiley_emoticons_smile

No prob, please post pics of your upcoming visit.
Julie had log in problems at one point because I had messed with the inc file and the permissions were not correct. I changed the permissions back and her log in problems were over.
86 112
(02-07-2010, 01:11 PM)Julie Wrote: For anyone who may or may not recall, A little while ago, one of the members here claimed that another member said some specific thing to them. I PMed that person and asked them directly if they said it. They replied that they did not say it. Simple.

Anyway...The whole thing was related to a personal disagreement / difference of opinion rather than forum functionality or member safety, so I wouldn't post the PM in public....although folks here kept after me saying "post the PM! post the PM!"

Later that week, I had trouble using my password...several times form different computers. When I was finally able to log in again, ALL my PMs had been erased.

Flame away. 86

I sort of felt, as I was reading this, that it was a soupy attention-needing type of post. Just sayin.
86 112
39 you guys have nothing on me! i'm getting her tax refund!

(02-07-2010, 01:29 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Julie had log in problems at one point because I had messed with the inc file and the permissions were not correct. I changed the permissions back and her log in problems were over.

OK, see, thats NOT something malicious like she is claiming. It was a fucking accident. She's a drama cunt, plain and simple.
(02-07-2010, 01:30 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I sort of felt, as I was reading this, that it was a soupy attention-needing type of post. Just sayin.

See above.
(02-07-2010, 01:30 PM)jackboots Wrote: 39 you guys have nothing on me! i'm getting her tax refund!

Welfare recipients get refunds?

Why in hell would you think this would be deleted ?...I believe in post integrity & unless something blatantly violates the rules I have no intention of ever deleting posts...Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-07-2010, 01:34 PM)thekid65 Wrote:
(02-07-2010, 01:30 PM)jackboots Wrote: 39 you guys have nothing on me! i'm getting her tax refund!

Welfare recipients get refunds?

They do when they steal them out of other people's mailboxes.
I have used Wowbb & MyBB as well. I have heard people make claims that "the forum software does not allow us to be dishonest assholish nipleless ghouls." That is a joke. I have been @ the other Mommy Forum where the admins got into a bitter argument for accessing each others accounts or some other dastardly crap. It split the forum into two pieces. That forum uses UltraBB, but they used to use WowBB or MyBB as well. All created by Aycan Gulez or ex-friends of his who broke away from him. And all fully exploitable.

Anyway...Here's an excerpt from the MyBB Website.

Administration
Complete control over your forum
MyBB's administration panel is extensive and allows you to control every aspect of your discussion board. You can easily change the behavior, layout, options and structure of your discussion board. If you want to prevent users from posting more than once every x seconds, you can do that. If you want to enable your users to add a signature to their posts, you can do that too. Adding custom MyCode can be done just as easily as managing the display of posts and threads....Read more here-->

Link: http://mockforums.net/newreply.php?tid=3775&processed=1

Anyway - no one has to believe me. I'm just a lying racist bitch.

My prediction for this site is as follows: As more of the people you love to hate leave the forum, the in crowd will be all that remains. And soon they will begin to cannibalize each other for their own amusement. Especially those who have joined or become more active at the forum in order to team up against specific persons...being that those persons will no longer be here.

Say what you need to and ask any questions you like because I will only be on for a few more minutes.
(02-07-2010, 01:30 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(02-07-2010, 01:11 PM)Julie Wrote: For anyone who may or may not recall, A little while ago, one of the members here claimed that another member said some specific thing to them. I PMed that person and asked them directly if they said it. They replied that they did not say it. Simple.

Flame away. 86

I sort of felt, as I was reading this, that it was a soupy attention-needing type of post. Just sayin.

That's quite OK Frank.

I really don't need you to validate anything I say.

And, for the record I am in no way accusing you of wrongdoing. True - I do not know you very well; however, I do not sense anything "off" about you in terms of the busines side of things.
Julie. Do you buff your feet with cheese grater? And do you save the shavings?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.