Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, let me get this straight.... Part 1
I'm doing this in two parts so it's not too much for Frank to read in one shot. That was a complaint of his too.

In the 'spirit' of Mock, when I moved the forum and converted it for Frank, the Complaints thread was created to work out the bugs. He wasn't demanding or even remotely impatient when he wanted something answered or sorted out. None of the other members thought the same as I thought? Maybe the thread could have been worded better? Him telling me to get over it when I did say something there I dreamed? 12 pages I hallucinated things.
But, my joking in return calling him "Lazy Leader" wasn't a joke to him. Apparently I was trying to control him and demand things of him.

The whining by others about missing POTD didn't prompt him to whine with the rest saying how I have a Thank You mod on my site and it does the same thing as POTD and he wanted it. Frank got his Thank You mod here toot sweet. (good posts button)
I guess I hallucinated that?

I hallucinated Frank's attitude toward me here when the site move was done. I had no right to blow up at him with the three fuck you's and then him stating boldly how "I needed to be told" this shit. He was only joking right?

I want to know where I stated I implied I had asked Frank for money for my work on the site. Nowhere did I say that. I blew up because the weeks of demands and "complaints".
Our initial conversations I said I'd "take care of you. That's what friends do." I meant that.
I never said costs out of my pocket are free! I'M SORRY THAT YOU THOUGHT THAT. (I'm referring to the mods I paid Dylan to make post move and are on my site now in the subscription area you never subscribed to. I guess out of principal?)
Had you simply said, "Do I owe you anything?" You'd have gotten a NO, just give Dylan some money for his help. I had to ask you twice to give him something.
PART TWO:

I'm sorry that all that went on for weeks after the move felt like a slap in the face to me and Frank, "didn't want to insult me with too much money."

I never said the move would only take a day.
I DID say the actual merger would take only a day and that was true to my word.
I DID give you links to what was involved and a Word Doc with all this. I'M SORRY YOU DIDN'T READ ANY OF THAT. If you did, you'd have known how long this would have taken and what it entails on your end.
I DID make it clear to Frank that I would need his full attention on the weekend we were to do this.
I DID make it clear to Frank when I wanted it done and he DID give me the OK.
I'm SORRY Frank was the only one that had access to the home of the domain nameservers and I needed him to make those changes.
I am SORRY that Frank didn't have his passwords to his FTP for his other sites and I got that sorted for him while I was in there.
I DID complain about Dylan not being there when I ran into a snag. Dylan knows I complain about such things. I do it to his face and he to me. (nice try with those comments trying to get D mad at me though)
I'm SORRY that you didn't take full advantage when I gave you admin access to my test site so you can get familiar with how admin functions work months before when you were only 'thinking about' converting Mock.

Frank, I'm sorry you think I was asking for money. Surely you couldn't expect me to pay for things out of pocket like Needing Dylan for the mess in your database and server that NEEDED sorting out before we could move you? The process was already in motion. It could not be stopped. Another one of your comments on how "relaxed and not in a hurry" you are not. Once site moves are in motion you need to follow through start to finish. Especially when you don't want to stay closed for any period of time. Which you expressed you didn't want to.

When you give me the OK that (such and such a time) is good to work, I believe you.

Yes there was communication where you said you'd be away and I did say it was fine. But there were more times that you left me hanging unexpectedly.

I never made a dime from your "mods" for the other software. You even pulled them from me when you gave them to Nancy to be part of the old software instead.

I'm sorry you misunderstood so much. But you carry on with your newfound hatred and false sense of what when on between us.
I remember seeing some of Frank's posts at one of those admin sites where he demanded immediate attention and the head guy there told him to leave and never return because he was an obnoxious jerk. Frank was SO not relaxed in that forum!::lol::
I am super full right now on shrimp dumplings. I dipped them in some Asian dip sauce and I have to tell you they were fucking delicious. I was too full to read all that (way too much to read) 100% but I got the idea from my fabulous skimming skills. I saw a few "I'm sorry" things in there and Ant, seriously, I would accept any apology you issue.

So then, clean slate? I can't get too serious about this forum shit any longer but I am trying temporarily since you wrote so much and seem to be wanting a resolution ...
86 112
I ain't here, but I had to pop in to say - I think you two should make up.

Frank came up with a good idea for a forum & Ant cares about the work plus - as the designer of the theme - clearly has mad skillz.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
Herpes never really goes away.
(02-07-2010, 06:38 PM)Julie Wrote: I ain't here, but I had to pop in to say - I think you two should make up.

Frank came up with a good idea for a forum & Ant cares about the work plus - as the designer of the theme - clearly has mad skillz.

86 112
I just wanted to add that part two was my favorite since I saw more "Sorry" stuff in that one.
86 112
(02-07-2010, 06:24 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: PART TWO:

I'm sorry that all that went on for weeks after the move felt like a slap in the face to me and Frank, "didn't want to insult me with too much money."

I DID give you links to what was involved and a Word Doc with all this. I'M SORRY YOU DIDN'T READ ANY OF THAT. If you did, you'd have known how long this would have taken and what it entails on your end.
I DID make it clear to Frank that I would need his full attention on the weekend we were to do this.
I'm SORRY Frank was the only one that had access to the home of the domain nameservers and I needed him to make those changes.
I am SORRY that Frank didn't have his passwords to his FTP for his other sites and I got that sorted for him while I was in there.
I DID complain about Dylan not being there when I ran into a snag. Dylan knows I complain about such things. I do it to his face and he to me. (nice try with those comments trying to get D mad at me though)
I'm SORRY that you didn't take full advantage when I gave you admin access to my test site so you can get familiar with how admin functions work months before when you were only 'thinking about' converting Mock.

Frank, I'm sorry you think I was asking for money. Surely you couldn't expect me to pay for things out of pocket like Needing Dylan for the mess in your database and server that NEEDED sorting out before we could move you? The process was already in motion. It could not be stopped. Another one of your comments on how "relaxed and not in a hurry" you are not. Once site moves are in motion you need to follow through start to finish. Especially when you don't want to stay closed for any period of time. Which you expressed you didn't want to.

When you give me the OK that (such and such a time) is good to work, I believe you.

Yes there was communication where you said you'd be away and I did say it was fine. But there were more times that you left me hanging unexpectedly.

I never made a dime from your "mods" for the other software. You even pulled them from me when you gave them to Nancy to be part of the old software instead.

I'm sorry you misunderstood so much. But you carry on with your newfound hatred and false sense of what when on between us.

OK I finally read this. Sometimes people ask me about conversion and site services. In fairness, if I recommend you, should I warn them that if something goes wrong you will post about them like a miserable and nit-picky drama queen? A link to this post would scare the fuck out of me if I was a potential client. It's like having some deranged girlfriend that said she would help you with something and it becomes a nightmare as she lists everything you do wrong.

Your tendency to criticize and be negative isn't an attractive feature, is all I'm saying.
86 112
(02-07-2010, 06:24 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: PART TWO:

I finally read this beast, too. Hatred? I don't feel hatred. I just feel like you've lost your mind and you have shown your true negative, overly-critical, nit-picky, relationship-deteriorating ways in full bloom.

I dare you to use a link to this post in an ad for your website services. I'm sure it will make people feel like you don't keep track of every fucking favor detail and are a pleasure to deal with - especially if things don't go your way of if there are "complaints" that you will dramatize.
86 112
(02-07-2010, 06:36 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I am super full right now on shrimp dumplings. I dipped them in some Asian dip sauce and I have to tell you they were fucking delicious.

You don't have to tell me, I fucking love shrimp dumplings in dipping sauce.
(02-07-2010, 07:41 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-07-2010, 06:36 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I am super full right now on shrimp dumplings. I dipped them in some Asian dip sauce and I have to tell you they were fucking delicious.

You don't have to tell me, I fucking love shrimp dumplings in dipping sauce.

Aren't they great!? I got this really good sauce too. And the dumplings were "all natural" so that just turned me on some more.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:OK I finally read this. Sometimes people ask me about conversion and site services. In fairness, if I recommend you, should I warn them that if something goes wrong you will post about them like a miserable and nit-picky drama queen? A link to this post would scare the fuck out of me if I was a potential client. It's like having some deranged girlfriend that said she would help you with something and it becomes a nightmare as she lists everything you do wrong.

I take it post #4 was submitted in error?

Middle Finger Wrote:Your tendency to criticize and be negative isn't an attractive feature, is all I'm saying.

You mean to tell me that topic (complaints) being critical of what the new software was about was ME doing the complaining?

If you feel you have to tell "all those people coming to you for conversions" to come read this will make you happy, please be my guest.

Middle Finger Wrote:I finally read this beast, too. Hatred?

You realize you quoted the same thing twice?
again, post #4 I take was submitted in error?

Middle Finger Wrote:I don't feel hatred. I just feel like you've lost your mind and you have shown your true negative, overly-critical, nit-picky, relationship-deteriorating ways in full bloom.

You may not feel hatred but you've certainly made it clear that your attitude toward me has changed when you noticed Lumpy and I have become closer. It pissed you off when I told you that your stalking her was too Moose like. YOU were pissed, genuinely pissed at me and it was clear.

And you've never taken anything I've showed you in the past apart and nit picked it into near oblivion? Please, wrack your brains for some discovery and realization.
Nancy never had to ignore you on several occasions because you pesterd her to the n'th degree?
You never got banned from a certain support board for your constant nit picking and haranguing for answers? (note: most times you were within your rights to answers to these questions and I agreed with you, but you did make a pest of yourself quite a bit over it.)

Middle Finger Wrote:I dare you to use a link to this post in an ad for your website services. I'm sure it will make people feel like you don't keep track of every fucking favor detail and are a pleasure to deal with - especially if things don't go your way of if there are "complaints" that you will dramatize.

So you mean to tell me that in your reply when you caused me to explode at you, you didn't bring up a shit load of things from the past to bolster your side of this? Yeah, OK.

I don't "keep track" any more than you do. I just happen to have a good memory.
Quote:I DID complain about Dylan not being there when I ran into a snag. Dylan knows I complain about such things. I do it to his face and he to me. (nice try with those comments trying to get D mad at me though)

Correct, we bitch at each other a lot. And yet manage to work very well together. The biggest problem we have is that we think in completely different manners, often making communication difficult. But we WORK through it.

The specific case referenced during the move/merger was bad though because I had TOLD Ant I would be around if she needed me. And I wasn't. I don't remember if it was computer or net issues I was having at that time, but something beyond my control delayed my arrival. And I apologized for it and she accepted. Frank however cannot issue an apology for his mistakes without it dropping in nasty shit colored sarcasm. Which is why I accused him of being selfish and self absorbed. I believe that when you agree to do something, you DO it. And if something happens (even beyond your control) that prevents it. You fucking APOLOGIZE. Honestly. But instead Frank enjoys rubbing salt in the wound.
You had updated your Linux and it was buggy. You expected it to be fine and ready to go but you wound up having to do it all over again with a different version which took forever to install - I am 99% sure this is why you went AWOL.
Like I said, I couldn't remember which issue it was. lol.

Another thing. Ant and I can bitch each other out, and frequently do, but everything is also on the table. Honesty in business dealings is all there is to it.
What the fuck does any of that have to do with shrimp dumplings? And are you nuts? You are showing your drama queen woman soap opera thing. You think I care if you got closer to Lumpy!? You, Lumpy, this site, and the entire internet could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't care that much. I already feel lighter and happier having one site gone and the other about to be.

Attitude changed when you and Lumpy ... 28 Like I'm some soup chicken ... My attitude changed when your posts made it clear you needed to hear some shit.

Go ahead, complain some more, love Lumpy, whatever. I don't care. That was a good laugh though.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:OK I finally read this. Sometimes people ask me about conversion and site services. In fairness, if I recommend you, should I warn them that if something goes wrong you will post about them like a miserable and nit-picky drama queen? A link to this post would scare the fuck out of me if I was a potential client. It's like having some deranged girlfriend that said she would help you with something and it becomes a nightmare as she lists everything you do wrong.

Your tendency to criticize and be negative isn't an attractive feature, is all I'm saying.

And then sometimes there are customers like you that criticize and complain till the contractor is driven crazy from all the micro-management and anal retentive hysteria and who later threatens to sabotage a business because things didn't go his egomaniacal way.

Are you actually threatening her, Frank? Because that's certainly the way it reads. I knew you were petty but I didn't realize you were THIS bad.
(02-07-2010, 11:50 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

And then sometimes there are customers like you that criticize and complain till the contractor is driven crazy from all the micro-management and anal retentive hysteria and who later threatens to sabotage a business because things didn't go his egomaniacal way.

Are you actually threatening her, Frank? Because that's certainly the way it reads. I knew you were petty but I didn't realize you were THIS bad.

No, not at all. I was just trying to get her to look at it from a different perspective. One that shows what a back-stabbing drama-queen lunatic of misery she became at my expense. Instead of praising me and finding ways to increase my fondness, she alienates herself from me. I also don't think it was smart to broadcast to those who may need hand-holding or favors that there is a hidden secret risk to accepting them. My concern is for them. I see myself as a protector at this point.
86 112
Patronising, condescending, judgemental, dismissive, arrogant and completely unrepentant.

Ladies and gentleman I give you, Frank the wank.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.