Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Threads
I'll probably get my ass chewed but it's a chance I am willing to take.

Can anyone send me in the direction of some good threads? I would like to read some drama by sinister, moose, maybe how the big fight started between OP and Frank......General dates would also be good.

OH-and the thread where Duchess called Julie the ......"n word" would make for a good read.
Fucking drama bitch do your own fucking research.

lazy fucking people irritate me, but then again so do hyper motherfuckers.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid...F...My+Rep

I read a few pages of that and it pissed me off all over again. Jesus Christ, Frank uses anything he can find to rag on me. Fucking asshole.
(02-09-2010, 10:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Fucking drama bitch do your own fucking research.

lazy fucking people irritate me, but then again so do hyper motherfuckers.

Yeah yeah yeah. Mockings not so funny when I already did it to myself. Now go rub one out and cheer up.
(02-09-2010, 10:37 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid...F...My+Rep

I read a few pages of that and it pissed me off all over again. Jesus Christ, Frank uses anything he can find to rag on me. Fucking asshole.

I don't want to go read this Woe Is Me crap. I opened the thread and saw it involved Julie, and closed it immediately. Poor Julie needs to be left alone. I will not let you pull me into some bash fest involving my Black Julie.
86 112
Yeah but you weren't yelling Poor Angie when Moose was up her ass for weeks. Poor Black Angie.

Jammin, try the search feature. It's pretty good. Or use the member list and click on names. You can find all their posts and threads that way too.
Who the hell is Angie and why the fuck should I feel compelled to be consistent on a Mock site? Maybe I hate Angie and was glad Moose attacked her. Maybe I was annoyed that week because I ran out of my mother's meat sauce.
86 112
This is request is sad...perhaps because it is so predictable.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(02-11-2010, 03:36 PM)Julie Wrote: This is request is sad...perhaps because it is so predictable.

I thought your sorry pathetic ugly ass was leaving?

Liar.
I have no reason to be truthful with you LOL!

Ugly is skin deep, but financial ruin is to the bone. How the hell are you planning on paying for the extra mouth to feed?
(02-11-2010, 05:05 PM)Julie Wrote: I have no reason to be truthful with you LOL!

Ugly is skin deep, but financial ruin is to the bone. How the hell are you planning on paying for the extra mouth to feed?

Why did I bother to read this idiot's comment? "Financial ruin is to the bone"? That has to be the more inane and meaningless remark I've seen posted online for quite a while and that includes Prince Colon's dollar store tea story.
She knows what I am referring to LOL!
Lumpy: That has to be the more inane and meaningless remark I've seen posted online for quite a while and that includes Prince Colon's dollar store tea story.

nothing in the entire history of online forums, has EVER been as STUPID as that!! 28

.gif   stweieduh_4.gif (Size: 58.29 KB / Downloads: 47)

(02-11-2010, 05:24 PM)jackboots Wrote: Lumpy: That has to be the more inane and meaningless remark I've seen posted online for quite a while and that includes Prince Colon's dollar store tea story.

nothing in the entire history of online forums, has EVER been as STUPID as that!! 28

Oh I dunno... I was on another forum where a guy referred to the Eyeful Tower. That still makes me laugh.
Shes funny.

I am sure she knows whatever it is she is getting to. I dont give a shit. We're doing really well actually Smiley_emoticons_smile Ill post it here for all to see for all *I* care.
And you know too...

Post something to refute it. LOL!

(You do know what "refute" means, right?)
Im sorry, what? Im confused? How did what work out?
It only proves you must be stalking me on google or something. You fricken freak.
I changed it so you would be able to wiggle out of this if possible.
(02-11-2010, 06:10 PM)WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote: It only proves you must be stalking me on google or something. You fricken freak.

Nope. I am going off what you said.