Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
a conjugal visit
that inmate she wanted to shag could have been released under his Constitutional protection from cruel and unusual punishment! 46 28

FLAGLER COUNTY, Fla. -- A conjugal quest by a woman from Flagler Beach ended with her going to jail on DUI charges.

The Flagler County Sheriff's Office arrested 45-year-old Denise Rutledge on one count of driving under the influence.

Investigators say she went to the jail to request a conjugal visit with a specific inmate.

Jail leaders turned her away because the facility doesn't allow conjugal visits and also because visiting hours had ended.

Deputies said Rutledge left in her car but returned. A deputy stopped her and gave her a breathalyzer test because she had slurred speech and trouble standing.

Investigators say she blew a .256, which is well above the legal limit in Florida of .08.

Rutledge is out on bond.

.jpg   genthumb.jpg (Size: 7.65 KB / Downloads: 82)

Jesus....you'd think the inmate would be the one who would have to be trashed in order to want a piece of that.
Black guys will fuck any white gurl.

Now I don't know for sure the inmate is black, Im just going by sterotypical black man fuck the doggy white women shit.

no self respecting white guy would touch that shit.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I've heard black men can't resist fat white women booty.

Is that a stereotype?

Oh yeah! so it is!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
She has pretty eyes. And I bet she could outdrink most of you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-14-2010, 03:07 PM)Cracker Wrote: She has pretty eyes. And I bet she could outdrink most of you.

Unfortunately, the eyes come with the rest of the body. ::scared::

(honestly, I think her eyes are nasty creepy looking, but hey, whatever turns you on)

BTW - welcome.
Bah....whatever, any guy here that says he would not throw this drunken slut the bone is a goddamn liar.
(02-14-2010, 06:56 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(02-14-2010, 03:07 PM)Cracker Wrote: She has pretty eyes. And I bet she could outdrink most of you.

Unfortunately, the eyes come with the rest of the body. ::scared::

(honestly, I think her eyes are nasty creepy looking, but hey, whatever turns you on)

BTW - welcome.

Thank you. I honestly didn't expect to get in.

I bet that lady used to be beautiful before the circumstances in her life made her into the abominable snowman from Rudolph.

She should maybe dry up and stay away from inmates. Which will be hard because she is an inmate right now...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
She has some creepy ass eyes!
86 112