Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
OFFICIAL MOCK what burned your arse today whining area...
a new official thread! what burned your ass, got your knickers in a twist or generally pissed you off today? 36 vent and whinge here for sympathy and empathy and shoulders upon which to sob :'(. your fellow Mockers will comfort, calm and console you. 21 11 34 and 30 for you. 99

Some of these bitches have turned on me like a pack of rabid dogs...I alternate between laughing myself silly at their ridiculous antics to thinking every last one of them have lost their fucking minds to the next extreme of asking myself what I ever saw in most of them...which brings me to where I am now...86
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I need to rescind part of my statement...Not every last one has lost their mind, just the majority...There is a handful that I still have faith & trust in, I shouldn't have made such a blanket statement.
I hope you have noticed that I have been very nice to you and supportive. I asked nicely if Lumpy could come back. I have not complained much at all. You better have notice that BITCH!! Smiley_emoticons_bussi
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
may this comfort and console you both...it has ZERO calories! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

That looks YUMMY!!!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I banned D...He hacked into the Admin. panel & screwed around with settings...Yes, I know it was him, his ip address matches the last person in there...God only knows what else he fucked around with.
(02-17-2010, 05:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I banned D...He hacked into the Admin. panel & screwed around with settings...Yes, I know it was him, his ip address matches the last person in there...God only knows what else he fucked around with.

D was always batshit insane. Did he really think you wouldn't find out? Anyway, can he get in again?

He's in there now.
What a little freak he is. What is he trying to do in there?
People bitch when I pork them..........they should just STFU and pay the bill.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-17-2010, 05:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: People bitch when I pork them..........they should just STFU and pay the bill.

Maybe you need some new moves? Maybe use some sex toys or something?
(02-17-2010, 06:02 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-17-2010, 05:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: People bitch when I pork them..........they should just STFU and pay the bill.

Maybe you need some new moves? Maybe use some sex toys or something?

Maybe you will get a snow storm and hell will freeze over. And your right ....some lube might be in order.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
i WAS going to whine that my car battery was frozen today like the iceberg that sunk the Titanic and died ***and i had to call Triple A and get a new one put in. 83

Really? I find that hard to believe.

Is he going to be publically pissed on now like MF did with Ant?

I can feel the mock forum grim reapers breath on the back of my neck.

This is like the night of the long knives in Nazi Germany, all the "undesireables" are being bumped off in the night.

When it comes to my turn you don't have to make up elaborate conspiracy theories, just say I got too annoying and leave it at that.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-17-2010, 05:45 PM)Instigator Wrote:

D was always batshit insane. Did he really think you wouldn't find out? Anyway, can he get in again?

You barely know who the fuck he is anyway.

STFU.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-17-2010, 06:25 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Really? I find that hard to believe.

You find armed homeowners being the best deterrent to home invasions hard to believe.
86 112
(02-17-2010, 04:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Some of these bitches have turned on me like a pack of rabid dogs...I alternate between laughing myself silly at their ridiculous antics to thinking every last one of them have lost their fucking minds to the next extreme of asking myself what I ever saw in most of them...which brings me to where I am now...86

Off the cuff comment: over the years I've grown sorta proud of my toxic bitch radar.
86 112
I also am noticing some odd things all of sudden. Older members have given me bad rep points that weren't there before this afternoon.
86 112
(02-17-2010, 06:48 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I also am noticing some odd things all of sudden. Older members have given me bad rep points that weren't there before this afternoon.

Well it was nice to hear from Howard again 28