Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KKK rally in Georgia today
this should be entertaining. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

KKK To Hold Rally Saturday In Nahunta
NAACP To Hold Counter-Rally At Same Time

NAHUNTA, Ga. -- The Ku Klux Klan will be holding a rally in Nahunta, Ga, Saturday afternoon.

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People plans to stage a counter-rally at the same time.

Earlier this week, Nahunta's police chief urged people to stay home during the KKK rally.

NAACP leaders said they'll be joined by a multi-racial group of community leaders at the Brantley County Courthouse in Nahunta.

They said there will not be any confrontations with participants in the KKK rally.

.gif   kkk.gif (Size: 7.92 KB / Downloads: 127)

The KKK is a fucked up organization.

but like any other group they have the right to meet peaceably and believe what they want, just keep it out of my neighborhood.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Hey, Mill...look what's going on in your your neck of the woods...Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
it probably won't be like the good old days, they aren't allowed by law to wear their pointy little masks anymore, or hang anyone at the climax of the demonstration.

btw little cartoon was lent to me by Lumpy.

I am shocked and in total wonderment how such an organization and event could originate in the Bible Belt. Smiley_emoticons_fies
86 112
"But La Raza, acorn, the black panthers and the UCLA go on marches, it is exactly the same thing.

I don't hear anyone complaining about them, fucking spics, fucking niggers, fucking Muslims, I say throw them all out of the country or shoot them if they refuse."

What the klan believe and would actually like to post at 24 if they had the guts.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-20-2010, 10:07 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I am shocked and in total wonderment how such an organization and event could originate in the Bible Belt. Smiley_emoticons_fies

What, you mean with all of the 'peace, love and understanding'? Turn the other cheek, be kind to your brothers and sisters bullshit?
I still like Foxgloves friendly avatar, a gun resting on a bible.

She obviously hasn't reached the part in the bible where it says THOU SHALT NOT KILL!!!!!

Stupid bitch, Christian in name only.

And God forbid she is homeschooling her grand daughter, poor little bitch will end up like fucking Patty Hearst.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

So, since you're not going to bitch about them to their face over there you're just going to bitch, bitch, bitch about them here ?...28
Believe me they all have Mock open all the time they are online in a second window, they see and read every single word that goes on here outside the members forum, they refer to this place and things said about them here all the time.

I post in the sure and certain knowledge that Fox will see every word.

Hello Fox, you hick banshee bitch!
i'm watching the reports on rally, waiting for the fire hoses and dogs.

POSTED: Saturday, February 20, 2010

NAHUNTA, Ga. -- A Klu Klux Klan rally in Nahunta, Georgia, and the planned counter rally by the NAACP, attracted a large police presence in the Georgia town. Channel 4's Scott Johnson said there were approximately 115 cops from 12 separate agencies on hand to keep the peace.

The KKK rally expressed a message that was largely against illegal immigration. The NAACP said they would be leading a multi-racial group of local community leaders and residents all concerned with the presence of the "historically racially polarizing organization," the NAACP said in a press release.

The Klan members said they would be in wearing hoods, but no masks, complying with a Georgia law banning them.

(02-20-2010, 02:21 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Believe me they all have Mock open all the time they are online in a second window, they see and read every single word that goes on here outside the members forum, they refer to this place and things said about them here all the time.

You are a very strange house mouse to get so wrapped up in this shit.
(02-20-2010, 02:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-20-2010, 02:21 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Believe me they all have Mock open all the time they are online in a second window, they see and read every single word that goes on here outside the members forum, they refer to this place and things said about them here all the time.

You are a very strange house mouse to get so wrapped up in this shit.

Gradually the term "emotional retard" will feel appropriate.
86 112
this is only pic from today's rally i have found so far...TRICK OR TREAT!!!

.gif   150-kkknahunta.gif (Size: 27.71 KB / Downloads: 45)

They look like they are wearing dunce caps...::lol::
I'd like to throw steaming hot grit balls at them.
86 112
a couple more photos..

Attached Files
.jpg   1.jpg (Size: 20.94 KB / Downloads: 98)
.jpg   genthumb.jpg (Size: 22.04 KB / Downloads: 98)

What's with the guy in the black robe? Think he violated some KKK rule and that's his punishment?
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-20-2010, 07:04 PM)username Wrote: What's with the guy in the black robe? Think he violated some KKK rule and that's his punishment?

Purple --- Imperial asshole Wizard
Green --- Grand asshole Dragon
Reddish-purple --- Great asshole Titan
Black --- Knighthawk (security)
Red --- Kleagle beagle fucker.
The Knighthawk's black robe is usually shorter so as to allow easier movement and facilitate blowjobs from the grand gizzard.

from the pictures there are reps from several different regions present or at least they have different colors flying on the patches.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams