Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lady Cop
After a quick look around I have to say you have done this forum good, cheers to all of you for stepping forward and well beyond Frank and sinisters mess!

props and respect to you all!

Gogo
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

well Thankyou for the kind words! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Duchess is the owner/admin, i'm just supermod.
do i know you from elsewhere? were you here before?
just being a snoopy cop.Police heh.

I was a member a long time ago and was clearing out some email account into a new PC when I read the notice you have new management.

Honestly I feel bad I over reacted in my first two posts, you all have done this site a great service by picking up the ball and carrying it so well.

RESPECT TO YOU ALL

Gogo
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

~Gogo~

well you're just a sweetheart. 75

so PM me and tell me your former name. (you don't have to if you don't want to. )

what are the differences that you like?
have you checked out photography forum?
or my crime forum?(the cell block).

Holy shit, LC, someone is giving us kudos. Smiley_emoticons_shocked
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-07-2010, 02:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Holy shit, LC, someone is giving us kudos. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

hey, it cost me big bucks!

Attached Files
.gif   cash.gif (Size: 30.94 KB / Downloads: 53)

Lady's, you really have done a good thing here. Trust me I would have told you different if that was the situation.

I see my old friend SyberBitch is history along with the other two fools. I am not going to rant off on the past over them. I will leave a clue for the time being, I owned SyberBitch to the point where she was just about to leave forever until a few talked her out of it. It was a hell ride for her her everyday I was here. Only because she was a pompous jerk to the n00bs all for nothing. I flipped her switches at will and left he in tears many a day.

PM me with your guesses or post them openly, I am ok with it.

But moving on, I did look in the photograph section, what you have here is a tight knit community of like thinkers. Your stats support that statement. What you don't have in mass numbers is supplanted in frequent activity of the core group. The detriment to this site was the clowns that ran the front end of the place with that ridiculous hazing process.

I am short on time today but will make this site a frequent visit of my daily ejourney.

PM me for one more hint, Smiley_emoticons_smile

you will remember me, I assure you. Most of you I got along with very well and actually you are the ones still here. We will call it karma!

peace my friends,

Gogo

~Gogo~

my pm function is not turned on, let me check my settings

~Gogo~

you have to allow PMs in your profile preferences.
and thanks again for nice comments. really. we have tried to make this a place people want to join and not be abused. but people can still say whatever they want and give you shit. freedom of speech here, except threats and personal info of others.

btw MF (Frank ) is still here as a VIP member and we love him! Love3

do visit often!

As I remember Frank was the tech guy that ran this and the sister site, what happened to Sinster and SyberBitch. If I remember right one of them was waiting on some convict to put the glass slipper on her cloven hoof and the other was on her way to heart disease.

Gogo

~Gogo~

Frank was the owner before Duchess.
not sure about Syber. Sin chose to leave here. her husband did get out of prison.

Most members here were rather friendly, one in particular was married w young children and her hubby was off serving our country in the middle east. Enough credit isn't given to those who walk in similar shoes. I do hope all worked well during his tour of duty and they are prospering today.

~Gogo~

we're glad to have you back Gogo, and hope you'll post some of your art in the photo forum!

Attached Files
.gif   th_welcome-9.gif (Size: 54.97 KB / Downloads: 56)

(09-07-2010, 02:39 PM)Gogo Wrote: PM me with your guesses or post them openly, I am ok with it.
Were you that fat delusional fuck who worked the frialator at Wendy's and tried to take credit for Sinister leaving the forum?

I have a toast handy please pass the honey and butter. hah I have to agree though with that flyguy gone things are better. Smiley_emoticons_fies
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
No, not fryguy

I'm the one that exposed SyberBitch for the greasy fingered gargantuan fool that she is, you must bare in mind Sinister and SyberBitch started their own demise all by themselves. As I said previously most members here are rather nice.

~Gogo~

Fryguy was OK ..........I just hated that Flyguy. Fucker was always pissing me off.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-08-2010, 08:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: I just hated that Flyguy. Fucker was always pissing me off.

*ahem*

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]