No water!!!
Spent the morning cleaning out and vacuming both cars..then emptying the shop vac. All dusty and sweaty, all I wanted was a shower. Go in there..and the shower is just drooling water. Seems there is a water main break or something in the area and no one has water. Damn.bbSigns_173
i hope this helps~~

[Image: blue-ripples00.gif]

Thanks LC..we may need it for showers in the morning from what I just heard. Went down to the neighbors down the street...what they heard is there is a water main break--somewhere---and 2 or 3 towns are affected and no one is quite sure of the source of the break just yet. Maybe we will have water tonight. Or not.
rats-- i would hate that too!
i just take water for granted like many people. i have a 60' well. and rely on electric pump.

THere is nothing yet on the local news sources. So I do not know much more than what my neighbor told me.
Oh well. At least we have water and juice in the fridge to drink.
Guess I plan to get to Kim's a bit early tomorrow to at least wash up a bit before I take her out.
Well, good news for us..we have our water back. Still not sure what the problem was, but right now I do not give a shit. And at least of O did have to give a shit, I would be able to flush it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ooh, ooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell?
Ooh, ooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you.
Fug duh kund

Now they call you Prince Charming
Can't speak a word when you're full of 'ludes
Say you'll be all right come tomorrow
But tomorrow might not be here for you
Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I 'woke up' one morning years ago laying on the floor with an open suitcase between me and the floor. 'ludes and tequila shouldn't be mixed. Russian
Fug duh kund