Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
meth-bitch kills her baby twins
fucking meth.
can't find info on the father yet.
she used a samurai sword from what i have read so far. poor little girls.
The Solano County coroner’s office confirmed this afternoon that two 3-year-old girls found dead in a burning Fairfield apartment Tuesday night died of multiple stab wounds and cutting wounds.The girls were identified as Tori and Lily Ball. One of the girls was stabbed in the abdomen and nearly decapitated one child.
there was a sword, a bloody katana-style Japanese fighting sword, in the hallway, and a bottle of pills.
McCarrick is also linked to a 2006 domestic violence case in San Diego as well as a child support case from 2009 involving the twins' father, Michael William Ball.

FAIRFIELD CA. -- Police were left Wednesday to investigate the "horrific and tragic" deaths of twin 3-year-old girls who they say were killed by their mother before she set the apartment on fire and attempted suicide.

The girls were discovered at about 10:40 p.m. by firefighters responding to a water flow alarm at The Summit apartment complex on the 3000 block of N. Texas Street.

When police and fire officials entered the apartment, they found the two young girls dead with laceration wounds that could not have been caused by the fire, Police Lt. Darrin Moody said at a press conference Wednesday.

"At this point, all evidence and everything we have done to this point, points to an attempted suicide by a mother and homicide of the Responding to a fire, police and fire officials discovered the bodies of 3-year-old twin girls, along with their mother suffering from several self-inflicted lacerations.

The mother, who police have identified as 28-year-old Monica Christine McCarrick, was also in the apartment when authorities arrived, he said. She had several lacerations that police say appeared to be self-inflicted.

"We have no evidence to show that anyone else was in the apartment," Moody said. "There is no way this was done from the outside."

Before fire crews arrived at the scene, they received a second call from a nearby resident who reported seeing smoke and flames coming from the third-story apartment unit, Moody said.

"The door and windows to the apartment were locked from the inside," Moody said. "There were neighbors that attempted to get inside, but were unable to accomplish that before the fire department arrived."

A Fairfield investigation team arrived at the scene to take over the investigation of the case that is still in what Lt. Darrin Moody referred to as in its "preliminary stages." Police are continuing to investigate, Moody said.

"This was a horrific scene" Fairfield Police Chief Walt Tibbet said.

McCarrick was taken by air ambulance to John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek where she was rushed into surgery, Moody said.

"Due to the fact that her injuries last night were life-threatening, she could not speak. She was taken into surgery last night and this morning the detectives will be following up with this," he said early Wednesday.

McCarrick is now out of surgery and is listed in stable but critical condition. She will be booked in Solano County Jail when she is released from the hospital.

McCarrick was arrested on suspicion of two counts of murder, two counts of child abuse resulting in death, one count of arson and one count of destruction of evidence.

According to Moody, McCarrick recently moved to Fairfield for job-related reasons and has only lived in the city for the past few months.

A search of McCarrick's Facebook page led to a community college in Maryland and a Pennsylvania church baptism notice for the twins, Tori Margaret and Lily Teri Ball, dated September 2008. Sheriffs-Coroners officials confirmed the toddlers' identities.

A single bunch of pink roses and a burning candle sitting at the base of the staircase leading up to the apartment complex where McCarrick and her daughters had lived since September of this year, served as a sad tribute Wednesday morning to the slain toddlers.

"She pretty much kept to herself," said neighbor Andre Douglas, who lives in the apartment directly below McCarrick. "You only saw them when they were coming and going."

Douglas was at home Tuesday night and recalls hearing several loud bangs -- different from the typical thudding of children playing."It was a lot more intense than would be normal," he said.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh my God.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
can't find much about the father of the twins, and whether they were married. i read he's in San Diego, that's all.

FAIRFIELD, CA - The woman accused of killing her 3-year-old twin girls was arraigned in the hospital on two counts of murder.

Investigators say Monica Christine McCarrick, 28, tried to commit suicide by cutting herself and is still recovering at John Muir Hospital.

In addition to the murder charges, McCarrick was arraigned Friday on two counts of child abuse resulting in death, one count of arson, and one count of destruction of evidence.

McCarrick is accused of fatally stabbing her twins, Tori and Lily Ball, and setting their North Texas Street apartment on fire on Oct. 12.

An autopsy on the twins found they died of multiple stab wounds.

McCarrick will be taken to the Solano County Jail when she's released from the hospital.

Stupid bitch. What? She couldn't finish the job on herself? Did it hurt too much? Ugh. People like her need to be eliminated from this planet immediately.
Bampton

Go fascinate someone else.
yes, many of these baby killers say they "tried" to commit suicide. BS

Man oh man ...
86 112
This story has made me want to vomit since I heard about it. I was hoping the bitch would bleed out. I would have left her for dead. I hope someone kills her in prison, but she will probably end up in a psych ward or in a private cell for her own protection. Fucking liberal ass state I live in.
The bitch is only about an hour from me. This one of the most horrid things I have ever seen.
i haven't yet been able to find a photo of the poor twins.
or info on the father.

They showed a photo on our local news. It was an older photo, appeared to me it must have been when the girls were around 18 month old. I cannot imagine. I have a three year daughter. She is challenging, and I cannot imagine her in duplicate but this has got me so upset I am losing sleep. I shudder to think of what those babies went through at the hands of their mother. One had to watch while her mother killed her sister and then coome after her. I cannot stand to think of it, yet I cannot get it out of my head. I am thankful for every moment of stress my little girl gives me! ugh!!!!
Greeneyes, have you heard anything about the father? there is nothing out there, that i have found anyway. or funerals? very hard to get info.

Shackled to a wheelchair, her armed wrapped in bandages, the woman prosecutors say killed her two 3-year-old daughters and then cut her own neck and wrist last week made her first court appearance in Fairfield Wednesday morning.

Monica Christine McCarrick, 28, was wheeled into Solano County Superior Court, a healing laceration wound visible on her neck and her right hand and arm in heavy bandages.

She showed no emotion, staring straight ahead and then speaking quietly to Solano County Deputy Public Defender, Elena D'Agustino, as Judge Peter B. Foor assigned the case to his own courtroom and set a readiness conference for 8:30 a.m. on Nov. 18.

still a blackout of information on the father. haven't seen funeral service yet either. it all could be very private, don't know.
the monster in court---->

(10-26-2010, 10:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: still a blackout of information on the father. haven't seen funeral service yet either. it all could be very private, don't know.

I honestly don't think there are any words to describe this. I hope that her jail time is cut short at the hands of other inmates.

I live in San Diego, but don't remember ever hearing about this on the news. I did find the following in this morning's paper and after a short search, found this board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BALL, TORI AND LILY Sept. 12, 2007 to Oct. 12, 2010 Tori Margaret Ball and twin sister Lily Teri Ball were born in San Diego on September 12, 2007. On October 12, 2010, they received their angel wings after a tragic incident. Such beautiful little girls, full of life, love and smiles to spare. Although their time with us was brief, they touched the hearts of so many. They will always be loved and adored by all who knew them. As twins, they shared a very special bond, one that only they could understand, and one that will last an eternity. Tori and Lily will be missed dearly, but will forever l ive in our hearts. They are survived by their father Michael William Ball; mother, Monica McCarrick; grandparents Terry and Mel Fay, Ronald and Joyce Ball, Margaret McCarrick and Sassan Haghgoo; great-aunt Jennifer McCarrick; aunts and uncles Lori and Edward Magdaleno, Julie and Todd Allen, Nathan Haghgoo and Brandon Haghgoo; cousins Kate Allen, Adrianna, Kayli, and Thomas Magdaleno. Private services have been held. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to National Organization of Parents of Murdered Children, Inc.

hello Lisa, welcome to Mock~
thankyou for the death notice. i find it hard to swallow that the mother was even mentioned. Signs_173

there is a guestbook online~
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/signonsa...4&cid=full

edit Nov. 19:
11/19/2010 01:02:29 AM PST

A legal effort by prosecutors to obtain jail medical and mental health records of a Fairfield woman accused of killing her twin 3-year-old daughters and then setting her apartment on fire in October, was withdrawn Thursday in Solano County Superior Court.

Monica C. McCarrick, 28, faces two murder charges and two charges of child abuse causing death. She has pleaded not guilty.

Late last month, investigators obtained a search warrant for the Sheriff's Office to obtain her jail medical records. However the Solano County Counsel's Office challenged the warrant, arguing that patient-doctor records are confidential and McCarrick's attorney also opposed the release of the documents, saying they violate her right against self-incrimination.

Deputy District Attorney Terry Ray told Judge Peter B. Foor in court Thursday that she will subpoena the records at a later date. Foor confirmed a readiness conference in the case for Dec. 15.

photo of the little girls~

.jpg   0010450481-01-1.jpg_20101106.jpg (Size: 25.13 KB / Downloads: 16)