Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the kkk at holidays~
the guy admits being a klansman. but his sheet was in the wash.

NEAR SIKESTON, MO (KFVS) - At the request of sheriff Rick Walter, Scott County homeowner Rick Hoskins removed a Halloween display in front of his home Wednesday that's the subject of much controversy in the Sikeston area.

The display, which featured a Ku Klux Klan figure alongside an effigy of a black man hanging from a noose, could be seen by drivers on Interstate 55.

Walter said his office had received several complaints about the display, so he contacted the office of prosecuting attorney Paul Boyd to see if it was within the sheriff's department's rights to remove it due to the problems it could cause.

Boyd encouraged Walter to discuss the matter with Hoskins and to ask Hoskins to take it down. Hoskins complied, but indicated he would contact his attorney with the intent of putting the decorations back up.

"There's been a bunch of people that's stopped by since I put them up," said Hoskins. "Said they want to shake my hand. They said they're glad to see a little white pride is still left in this country."

[Image: 2mquqfo.gif]

Hoskins also flies a Confederate flag in his front yard, and says he has for years.

"They're my Halloween decorations," Hoskins said. "I think they speak for themselves."

As for neighbors and others in the county, most found the decorations offensive and inappropriate.

"I thought we were past that," said a woman from Sikeston. "I thought we were all friends here."

"I understand it's freedom of speech," said another woman. "But he needs to get over it."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.gif   kkk.gif (Size: 6.98 KB / Downloads: 98)

Gawd, people are so sensitive nowadays.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
His yard but I'd love to see the guy get his ass beat by a bunch of burly black men. Some people just deserve beating.
Commando Cunt Queen
here's the backwoods pigfucker on video:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010...fvs?hpt=T2

Attached Files
.jpg   pigfucker.jpg (Size: 1.16 KB / Downloads: 91)

Georgia has Klan hotspots. We just ignore them here. You can't really fight them. Any attention you pay them, negative or otherwise, is an ego boost. I don't waste my breath.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-21-2010, 09:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: They said they're glad to see a little white pride is still left in this country."

That's not white pride, that's a racist hick.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

If he's allowed to put that back up & I was his neighbor, I'd hang an effigy of him with some blacks using it as a fuckin' pinata.
DIE

[Image: irony-kkk.jpeg&t=1]

This assclown needs to play "Hide-and-go-fuck-himself"!
Cotton/Poly sheets with a low thread count? And you think you're THE spokeman for the white race?
Racist, inbred and cheap. "White Pride" at its finest.
Wow!! I am so fortunate! I was raised in East Texas quite near Vidor, known as the KKK capitol of Texas. But my mother raised us to be compassionate. As were my kids. What asshole white man, who is educated, is really pissed off they brought africans here to slave for us, now that they're free, are pissed they live in our community. You self-rightous assholes!!!!!!!!! You live in a trailor, and and food stamps and dare to lay in the guttor and point down at others!!
unfuckingbelievable.

The Associated Press

A white separatist drew complaints from neighbors and a visit from law enforcement officers after erecting a snowman shaped like a member of the Ku Klux Klan on his front lawn.

Kootenai County sheriff's deputies told Markus Eliseuson Wednesday that he could be charged with a crime because the 10-foot-tall snowman was holding what appeared to be a noose. Deputies were called by neighbors who were appalled by the pointy-headed snowman with two dark eyes.

Hayden for decades earned notoriety for being near the former rural compound of the Aryan Nations.

Eliseuson could have been charged with creating a public nuisance. Idaho law defines such a nuisance as anything "offensive to the senses" or that interferes with the comfort of an entire neighborhood. Eliseuson removed the noose and toppled the snowman after he talked with officers.

Eliseuson told KXLY-TV of Spokane that he sees nothing wrong with the snowman. But other people did.

"It's such a message of hate," said Amber Caldwell, who saw the snowman while visiting her cousin in the neighborhood. "My kids asked me about it and I had to explain what that symbol means."

Eliseuson has angered neighbors in the past by flying Aryan Nations flags at his home. At Halloween he passed out bullet casings after he said he ran out of candy. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch jesus christ!

That's bad, very bad...it made me laugh. 50
here's his kid...

I found the most darling ornament for my "Southern Comfort" tree, online.

Ahhh . . . there’s really nothing like a “White Christmas”!

Hung with Care
Reverse discrimination is still discrimination. Nobody cares if you hate Whitey.

Who is more damaging in today's world, the KKK or the NAACP? I think the NAACP raises more hell and is responsible for more widespread discrimination than the few Klan holdouts.

Quit your fucking bitching. All races used to be slaves at some point in history. The rest of us got over it.

I'm a slave to fashion. It would embarrass me to carry a dept. store handbag.
hah

I have seen so many black folks raise fucking hell when they don't get their way and threaten to call the NAACP. I have never heard white folks get pissed and threaten to call the Klan.

It fucks up my yin and yang when there is too much yin and not enough yang.
(12-03-2010, 06:34 PM)Cracker Wrote: It fucks up my yin and yang when there is too much yin and not enough yang.

Do you practice feng shui?

A little. I like my house to be soothing, nature-inspired colors. I have mirrors in every room. I am in the process of getting rid of most of my belongings and making my home more Zen-like. Except my kitchen gadgets. I like to cook and I can't survive in a Zen kitchen.

I would say it is a goal of mine to live more simply. I don't ascribe to every feng shui rule, so all my energy is probably going down my toilet in the master bathroom as I post this. I never put the top seat down.

I do notice I sleep better when my bed is pointed in the correct direction and when there isn't clutter around. I wake up happier that way, too. I don't think it's total bullshit, but I don't burn sage or anything.

Do you feng shui? It must help in the real estate business.
[Image: 1269218153805.jpg]