Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HO HO HO

Now that Halloween is over we are in the holiday season. The majority of my Christmas shopping is done. Heh. I'm planning parties & Ima putting one of my trees up the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I'm psyched!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Oh...and let me just add, Directv/Sirius radio starts their holiday music on the 16th. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
god you're annoying.

Attached Files
.gif   14.gif (Size: 4.26 KB / Downloads: 65)

It's puzzling the way that's a common reaction from those around me. 113
actually, being the martha stewart of mock Smiley_emoticons_biggrin , i usually have all my lights outside and Dickens Village set up well before Thanksgiving.
but i'm not buying shit for anybody. Santaani

they hit me up all year long. 52
heh heh of course i say that every year.

Bah Humbug, Christmas already!!! Thanksgiving is still weeks away, lots of planning & shopping for that event here! We have Thanksgiving at our house for the family & a few good friends. (So working on first things first)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Screw the food, I'm more interested in gifts & booze.
Geesh Duchess. Wait a few weeks at least. Halloween is barely over.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Hey Hey Hey! I go to a lot of trouble {I enjoy it} to make sure things are perfect & fuck all if I'm only allowed less than a month to enjoy it. We are in the holiday season & you better put a smile on your face & get with the program.
Yes Mamm!! (wow, that Duchess is tough)

You can come over and decorate my yard and house too since you are so excited about it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-04-2010, 12:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Yes Mamm!! (wow, that Duchess is tough)

Do I detect sarcasm, missy? :merryeffing:

hah
OK Duchess, you talked me into it, I just got through decorating my house for Christmas! Mine is the one on the right! :merryeffing:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-04-2010, 08:56 AM)Duchess Wrote: The majority of my Christmas shopping is done.

Commando Cunt Queen
I wonder how much it costs to hire someone to hang lights. My hubby cannot do it this year himself. We have a fairly large 2 story. Looks similar to the one in the picture above.
I think I will check craigslist!!

There are companies who will show you different design plans each with a different price, choose one & they will accomodate you.

Check this out ~

http://www.christmasdecor.net/
(11-04-2010, 04:28 PM)username Wrote:
(11-04-2010, 08:56 AM)Duchess Wrote: The majority of my Christmas shopping is done.

I have to be organized or my life would quickly become out of control. I have to be prepared not to have "time" at any time. Shit happens.

(11-04-2010, 12:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hey Hey Hey! I go to a lot of trouble {I enjoy it} to make sure things are perfect & fuck all if I'm only allowed less than a month to enjoy it. We are in the holiday season & you better put a smile on your face & get with the program.

My mom was the same way; however, she did not start until the first week in December. The tree and decorations did not come down until the end of February; that gave her a good three months to celebrate.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

There is a guy up the street from me. He has 7 cars and 2 boats and a few washers, dryers and some scrap metal kicking around. He calls himself an "inventor" and is ready for Christmas. I know this because he still has a santa on his roof from last year and lights his driveway with Christmas lights. And still has the wreath on his door from last year. I think he was once a Boy Scout because he took the "be prepared" motto to heart.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.