Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
* BAH HUMBUG *
it's time for my annual BAH HUMBUG thread. tell us why you hate the holiday season ~*~

want to kick some elves?
smack some stupid WHOs?
this is the place!

[Image: huntingsanta1.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.gif   14.gif (Size: 4.26 KB / Downloads: 138)

[Image: funny_christmas_pictures_03.jpg]

[Image: funny.jpg]
(11-13-2010, 12:54 PM)QueenBee Wrote: [Image: funny_christmas_pictures_03.jpg]

hahahah! Thanks! LMFAO I needed this. WHY WHY WHY do they start playing Christmas music earlier every year? And why does it have to be played 24-freaking hours a day on some stations? Overkill much?
[Image: ae216911c39fb9735adae7e1ac00a4841ef.gif]
I agree, cuddles. One local station is starting next week...and will be playing it 247 until New Years.

Insane

Bad kids don't always get coal in their stockings! hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Pyropappy plays Santa ~*~ Santaani

[Image: christmas.jpg]

This kid just found out Santa isn't coming after all! (Can't get pix to post, click link)

Attached Files
.bmp   santa-kid cry.bmp (Size: 339.6 KB / Downloads: 5)

A new couple moved into the house up the street and the guy was out there trying to string up lights, he was on a wobbly ladder and the young wife yells out the door "ya gotta phone call phil!!!!!" He just yelled back "tell them ta fucking call back later jesus christ I'm stringing fucking these goddamn lights up WTF is wrong with you!" hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
when those annoying little caroling orphans show up in the snow, hungry and cold, singing "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen", be sure to throw some fruitcakes at them! Smiley_emoticons_razz

Nowadays they do that shit to see if anyone is home so Daddy can go through the back door and become a "secret santa" Smiley_emoticons_shocked
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Bah Humbug, today in the stores, so many people buying "holiday presents", AKA Christmas presents! Black Friday didn't even get here yet!!! Bah Bah humbug!!! hah

What do adults really need? I mean really, really, really *need* that they don't already have? I'm not buying gifts for adults.

Now kiddies, that's a different story. Kiddies need every fun toy imaginable. Except Legos. I hate stepping on friggin' Legos in the middle of the night in bare feet.

Anybody know of the good online free shipping Black Friday deals? I'd rather shop on my ass.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
MANY sites offer free shipping, they are pretty competitive for your business.
i would rather gouge out my eyeballs with a rusty spoon than go to a mall this time of year (or anytime actually). i do nearly all my shopping online.

(11-22-2010, 08:57 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: MANY sites offer free shipping, they are pretty competitive for your business.
i would rather gouge out my eyeballs with a rusty spoon than go to a mall this time of year (or anytime actually). i do nearly all my shopping online.

I'm not fond going to the stores around the holidays either. But in doing so, I do get a lot of exercise shopping/walking for a few hours adding upto an easy 3 to 4 miles. With all the commotion & distractions, the miles just add up quickly.

this cracks me up Sarcastic

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

oh look at these woodland creature ornaments from pottery barn...they are making it very difficult for me to be scroogey. i think i need to give a set to that chipmunk killer Maggot.

click to enlarge cuties---->

hah crabby Maxine ~