Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's that shit OP?
Where did OP go? Has he abandoned Mock since his coup at 24?

I actually miss his venomous tongue.
What coup at 24? Is he taking credit for the klan's departure?
Not that I know of. But he was gloating.
The Antagonist Wrote:I actually miss his venomous tongue.
Look out your windows !...Quick !...Pigs are flying & Hell has frozen over !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I can try to fill his oral cavity, so to speak...

Hey, you lying horse blower, molested any animals lately?
I didn't mean I miss his barbs solely at me you know. I meant in general all the way around. He did spread the love equally.
Have you heard any word yetfrom his good pal the chief inspector?
No Sally. He's got me living in fear.

Lumpy, you left out menopausal shrew.
yeah, 24 gets all of 12 posts every 24 hours now...even the dickweed millivanilli hasn't been around in over a week. Stormfront.org must be pleased with the new boost in memberships.

it's fucking .org, not .com ::irk::
Fug duh kund
I know ... 24 experiences slow downs for the summer but it is extra pronounced this time .. for two reasons - one, people leaving and two, since I changed software people were/are getting white screens of death from PMs and not returning. That is why I can't wait to switch software to something fucking stable and more internet friendly.
86 112
It is a good forum, but I fear it has mental-pause or a yeast infection or something. I thought you were trimming down some forums and stuff making it less complicated and more focused............maybe a fuzzy-wuzzy soap forum.Smiley_emoticons_biggrinIt has potential. I have been a bit busy lately and have been neglectful.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:It is a good forum, but I fear it has mental-pause or a yeast infection or something. I thought you were trimming down some forums and stuff making it less complicated and more focused............maybe a fuzzy-wuzzy soap forum.Smiley_emoticons_biggrinIt has potential. I have been a bit busy lately and have been neglectful.
Who are you over there, Robodoon?
sally Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:It is a good forum, but I fear it has mental-pause or a yeast infection or something. I thought you were trimming down some forums and stuff making it less complicated and more focused............maybe a fuzzy-wuzzy soap forum.Smiley_emoticons_biggrinIt has potential. I have been a bit busy lately and have been neglectful.
Who are you over there, Robodoon?
::lmao::Maggot's not an insane dwarf.

Sally, I'm the one that likes old shit.........I sometimes fart dust.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
So, that's what that cloud is that follows you everywhere.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Maggot Wrote:Sally, I'm the one that likes old shit.........I sometimes fart dust.

Old shit is the best shit, though!
86 112
My degree course starts in September andI am starting to read up now to get the drop on the course later when it actually starts. I am also looking for a part time job.

I will still be posting here and at 24 just not as often for the time being.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.