Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Houston--boy missing since Christmas Eve
this is just breaking. i am still looking for information. Amber Alert was just issued. no sign of him. he didn't run away on Christmas Eve! i also hear he has ADD. don't know how severe.

Texas Equusearch is looking hard for a 12-year-old boy who went missing from North Shepherd and 43rd Street Christmas Eve.

No one seems too sure about what's happened to Jonathan Foster, but he went missing, his mom received a mysterious hang-up phone call at work, and nothing else has been heard.

An HPD officer told the Houston Chronicle, "I don't know if it's an abduction. I don't know if he just walked off. I don't know if there's foul play involved. We have no reason to think he's a runaway. ... He's missing under suspicious circumstances which is always a major concern for us."

Authorities are asking anyone who sees the boy, or has any clues to where he might be, to call all HPD at 713-731-5223 or Texas EquuSearch at 281-309-9500.

Attached Files
.jpg   jonathanfoster122710-thumb-200x188.jpg (Size: 8.75 KB / Downloads: 86)

severe overbite.
inner city neighborhood.
registered sex offenders in area.
easy fast access to interstate.

Jonathan Foster was last seen at his family's apartment in the area of North Shepherd Drive and 43rd Street at about 1:45 p.m. on Friday.

Jonathan's mother said he had been staying at a baby sitter's home a few doors down from where the family lived. He went home to get a video game but never returned to the baby sitter's home.

"He was supposed to run home, go get it and go back to the baby sitter's," mother Angela Davis said.

His family said he was looking forward to opening his Christmas presents and did well in school.

Texas EquuSearch volunteers are searching the area for any sign of Jonathan. They're concentrating their search in wooded areas.

Jonathan is white with a fair complexion, 4 feet 7 inches tall and 85 pounds with sandy blond hair and a very visible overbite.

He was last seen wearing a tan T-shirt with musical notes and a guitar printed on it, blue jeans and black and white tennis shoes with a red stripe.

[Image: 26291504_640X360.jpg]

i want to know more about family dynamics. have to rule them out first. but police must believe it is an abduction to have issued Amber Alert.

NO NEWS CAME OUT ON THIS UNTIL TODAY! PRECIOUS CRITICAL TIME LOST!!

6:57 PM Texas time

HOUSTON—The search for a missing 12-year-old Houston boy grew more desperate Monday afternoon as volunteers combed the woods near train tracks in a northwest Houston neighborhood.

An Amber Alert was issued Monday evening for Jonathon Foster, who vanished from his Garden Oaks home sometime on Christmas Eve.

"Please hold on, because we’re doing the best to find you," said Mary Gifford, the missing boy’s grandmother.

Foster was last seen by his stepfather around 1:45 p.m. Friday. A few minutes later, his mother received a mysterious phone call at work.

"Someone called and said it was an emergency," said Gifford. "But by the time she picked up the phone, no one was there."

Volunteers from Texas Equusearch searched through the woods Monday near the railroad tracks at T.C. Jester and 43rd Street.

Foster suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder and, according to his grandmother, gets easily confused.

"That’s why we want him home safe," she said.

Volunteers planned to search until dusk Monday evening and were expected to resume Tuesday morning.

Aww. Damn. What a cute little boy.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
mother and stepdad being interviewed separately. good police protocol.
who/where is bio-dad?

His family said he was looking forward to opening his Christmas presents and did well in school.

OK. now last person to see him was step-father, not babysitter. must look hard at last person.
WHY IN FUCK DID IT TAKE SO LONG FOR THIS TO MAKE NEWS?

now i'm hearing child was shuffled around in the family. crap crap crap. did he die on Christmas Eve? no santa? no presents? murdered? 21
i hate people.

what utter horseshit:
"He may be in the company of an adult female with a raspy voice."

parents in video here. i don't like them.

http://www.click2houston.com/video/26292747/index.html

fuck me, i'm not buying this.

Houston police are treating the case as a possible kidnapping, also interviewing family members and trying to track down a mysterious phone call Jonathan's mother says she received at work shortly before her son went missing.

"I said, 'This is Angela. Is my son there?' And she said, 'Is your mama named Angela?' And he said yes and the phone went dead," she recalled.

On Monday Texas Equusearch joined the search as Jonathan's family passed out fliers. They don't think the boy they describe as naive would run away, especially on Christmas Eve knowing he was getting a new video game system.

David Davis said, "Whatever it is, it's bad."

"Don't hurt him. Don't hurt my baby," pleaded Angela Davis.

Police don't fear the worst yet. Their search is on, though the weather isn't helping. On these cold nights, all of Jonathan's coats are accounted for.

Sgt. Harris said, "We believe this child is in danger regardless."

Police have been interviewing family members separately. The FBI is now assisting on the case.

If you know anything about his whereabouts, you're asked to call Houston police at 713-731-5223 or Texas Equusearch at 281-309-9500.

this is not passing the smell test.
the child only lived with mom and step-dad for the past 6 weeks. and he was not reported missing for 8 hours??

The boy's mother told police she last saw him at about 1:45 p.m. She reported him missing at about 9:30 p.m., said Sgt. Stuart Harris of HPD's Missing Persons Unit.

i thought she was at work?? this is so damn fishy.

i don't know whether to blame the media or the mother for all the contradictions (or LIES) from the start in this story!

The FBI has joined in the search. They're checking in with every registered sex offender in the area.

Jonathan's mother said he was home alone while she was at work.

"Sometime between 1:45 and 2:10 p.m., the mother receives a phone call, makes a phone call, and speaks to what she believes is a female with a gruff voice and hears her son's voice in the background," Detective Fil Waters said. "The phone is suddenly hung up."

"I got two phone calls at work," mother Angela Davis said. "My job told me that my son called one time saying it was an emergency, and I never got that call. The second time I got a phone call from my boss. She said that it was a lady, and by the time I got to the phone they hung up."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

waiting for more info on this:

Houston police are investigating the death of a person whose body was found floating near the bank of the Buffalo Bayou this morning in East Houston.

The body was discovered about 9:30 a.m. by a passerby walking his dog in Tony Marron Park off North York near Navigation, police said.

Officials said they don’t know if the body is male or female or an adult.

Edward Rios said his dog, Cain, ran down a shallow drainage ditch to the edge of the bayou. Rios chased his dog and then saw the body floating in the water near the bank.

“I saw something floating in the water,” Rios said. “It looked like a person. I snagged it with a stick and brought it to shore. Then I realized it was a person.

Rios said the person was wearing a blue flannel shirt and seemed to have reddish blonde hair.

His friend, Monica Guajardo, asked a nearby jogger to call 911.

Guajardo said she regularly walks along the walking trail in the park and lives nearby. She said she was shocked to know that someone was dead in the water.

“It’s bad and scary,” she said. “That’s somebody’s family member.”

That is so depressing. Thanks for the update. Holding out hope it isn't that cute little boy...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i'm checking constantly for some word from police.

and i believe the mother has been at police HQ all day. i hope they are grilling her ass, because the woman is clearly a stone liar! she has told several versions of the story.
she's also a moron, because she can't get her lies straight and they have all been published, videotaped and reported.

2 bodies were found in Houston this morning. this is one:

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating the discovery of a child's body in northeast Houston, just off the Hardy Toll Road.
Houston police received a call at about 9:30am. There were reports of a body in a dumpster, but it appears instead to be partially concealed in a drainage culvert surrounded by grass, just off the road. The scene is in an industrial area in the 900 block of East Hardy.

Police on the scene tell Eyewitness News the body is that of a young child. Police say the body was burned at another location and dumped in the ditch.

and Texas Equusearch has stopped their search.

no ID on burned child's body yet.
mother and stepfather have been separated for 3 weeks. child came to live with them 6 weeks ago. a source of friction?
a cordless phone missing from home.
and where is the real father? nothing about him in news yet.
police will not confirm or deny whether these people took polygraphs. but as of now, they have not lawyered up.

A 1990's model tan colored Mercedes Benz was towed away by the Houston Police Department just after noon Tuesday.

It was towed from the home where 12 year old Jonathan Foster lives with his mother and step father.

The young boy disappeared Christmas Eve from his mother's north Houston apartment.

The missing boy's parents were also driven away by HPD detectives in separate units just after the Mercedes was towed.

There was no indication the parents were taken into custody.

Meanwhile, volunteers from Texas Equusearch appear to be in standby mode until they hear word from detectives on the case.

This isn't going to end well - the Mom is making up stories to cover her butt and the grandmothers statement that he has ADD "That's why we want him home" really bothers me
the burned body is 3 feet tall. Jonathan is 4'8". burning could account for some shrinking of corpse.

Houston police say the search continues for a missing 12-year-old boy last seen on Christmas Eve as officials work to identify a small child whose badly burned body was discovered early this morning in northeast Houston.

HPD investigator Leslie Martinez said the child was about 3 feet tall. Police believe the body was burned elsewhere and dumped there. The body was found at the end of a shallow ditch along the roadway between two large buildings. There were no signs of fire around the ditch.

Officials say the body was so badly burned they can’t determine the child’s gender.

i KNEW that meth-faced ugly bitch was lying! did she help kill the boy? or is she covering up for the garbage stepfather?

Houston Chronicle:
Sgt. Brian Harris of Houston Police Department's homicide division...
Initial reports that Jonathan had disappeared after running home from a babysitter's house to retrieve a video game turned out to be false, Harris said. The boy's mother eventually admitted that Jonathan was not in the care of a babysitter when he disappeared, he said.

"There was some shame and embarrassment about leaving a kid home alone, but it's not unusual for a 12-year-old to be home alone," Harris said.

Jonathan, who used to live with his grandmother, had moved in with his mother and stepfather at the Villa Nueva apartment complex in the 800 block of Oak in November, the sergeant said.

In mid-December, Jonathan and his mother moved to a nearby apartment after "mom had some troubles with the stepdad," Harris said.

The stepfather reportedly is the last known person to see Jonathan, he said.