Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
lose 40 lbs. of disgusting fat~
OMG, it's a joke right? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

do it yourself gastric bypass! Big surprise

you have to read the reviews before the FDA removes this advert! they're fucking hilarious!

http://www.amazon.com/Medline-Laparoscop...794&sr=8-1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WoW..........thats cheaper than Dr. Phil !!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Oh fuck!!!

The kit comes with skin markers and everything so that anyone can play doctor at home in just a few minutes. As an option, one can decide if an incision is to be made, or one can just undo the belly button and put this kit in quickly. It comes in a convenient 3-pack so that it can be a family project.
That has gotta be the strangest website I have ever seen. How the fuck do you find this shit?
i'm in shock! i just emailed amazon to ask them if it's a joke!

HOLY SHIT

I just e-mailed the newspaper telling them that you just e-mailed Amazon. You could very well be the first person on this and the helicopters may have taken flight and may be on their way towards you now as we speak. Let me know how it goes! Run1
WHAT, THE MANCHESTER UNION LEADER? hah
i'm hiding under my bed!

Attached Files
.gif   chopper.gif (Size: 47.99 KB / Downloads: 60)

listen, Maggot, next time you come down, need a little cut-rate surgery? 28

(01-15-2011, 09:11 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: listen, Maggot, next time you come down, need a little cut-rate surgery? 28

Can I lay back on your kitchen table? Tell everyone to go fishing that day. Smiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smile
HeY! Bottom1 Whats wrong with the www.unionleader.com ?
(01-15-2011, 09:16 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(01-15-2011, 09:11 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: listen, Maggot, next time you come down, need a little cut-rate surgery? 28

Can I lay back on your kitchen table? Tell everyone to go fishing that day. Smiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smile

so what would you like for anesthesia? Wild Turkey? *snert*

[Image: 4043472247_7ac8df798d.jpg]

**Gulp**
i'm checking to see if they have lobotomy kits.

[Image: Brain+surgery.jpg]

There's a shit load of desperate fat asses out there that will consider that an answer to their prayers. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
it looks like they took the advert down...too bad, the reviews were hysterical!

Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

Too bad..I was thinking of buying a few to give as Christmas gifts.